Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Manta - DAG & zkSNARKs - Fast, Fee-less, Private Cryptocurrency - page 17. (Read 14154 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
This project is a scam..

stop donating!

The admin just deletes any messages with concerning questions

We've deleted your posts because they aren't questions, just baseless accusations.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This project is a scam..

stop donating!

really?
I already sent 13LTC.

Yes.. i tried to ask some legitimate questions but he just deletes everything.

He will delete these posts as well!

Ive been spamming this thread to try and get my message seen. Usually he deletes my posts within a minute

So very sad(T_T)

I have no choice.

I pray that it is not a scam.

Pleeeease MANTA!!!!
Activity: 76
This project is a scam..

stop donating!

really?
I already sent 13LTC.

Yes.. i tried to ask some legitimate questions but he just deletes everything.

He will delete these posts as well!

Ive been spamming this thread to try and get my message seen. Usually he deletes my posts within a minute
This project is a scam..

stop donating!

really?
I already sent 13LTC.
Activity: 76
This project is a scam..

stop donating!

Activity: 11
Hi,

I have donated 6 XRB. So please confirm that you received my donation and add me on the donation list. Also I have would like to see if you can add XRP option if it's possible?

Thanks.
Activity: 56
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Would be willing to help out during the testing phase when ready.
Please add me to the list.
Thanks.
 I would be interested in Test-net.
Activity: 2
I’m liking the idea, and I’m liking the MANTA team, but I’d be lying if I said this wasnt the main thing that’s crossing my mind. I just wish there was more collateral (i.e. the team’s LinkedIn, emails, etc.) when donating. After BitConnect, there’s a layer of uncertainty in the crypto world.

+1
Activity: 3

Sounds interesting & would be keen to donate in return for Manta. However, addressing the elephant in the room, what is stopping you from taking the money and not delivering?

To answer your question, there's no greater reward for us and everyone to release and deliver MANTA as we intend too.

Our distribution also utilizes faucets for the majority of the currency, allowing everyone to experience the speed and efficiency of MANTA, making donations optional and just for early adopters and for supporting development.
[/quote]

I’m liking the idea, and I’m liking the MANTA team, but I’d be lying if I said this wasnt the main thing that’s crossing my mind. I just wish there was more collateral (i.e. the team’s LinkedIn, emails, etc.) when donating. After BitConnect, there’s a layer of uncertainty in the crypto world.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
This sounds interesting. So probably by March you'll get the full codes for the program. Hmm, I'll literally watch this project.
Activity: 15
I understand that the developers are leaning toward a captcha based free distribution.

I wonder if there can be developed some more meaningful distribution mechanism.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I love crypto
Sounds like a promising project. I will follow and likely donate too.
Activity: 3
copper member
Interesting project. How to solve the problem with scaling? What is the estimated price per transaction?

Our efficiency of implementing privacy into distributed ledgers has given us an estimated ~1750 tx/s, with these results showing in our network tests so far.

Sounds interesting & would be keen to donate in return for Manta. However, addressing the elephant in the room, what is stopping you from taking the money and not delivering?

To answer your question, there's no greater reward for us and everyone to release and deliver MANTA as we intend too.

Our distribution also utilizes faucets for the majority of the currency, allowing everyone to experience the speed and efficiency of MANTA, making donations optional and just for early adopters and for supporting development.
Activity: 6
I understand that the developers are leaning toward a captcha based free distribution.

Still, I would like to make you aware of how automated captcha solvers work. I have also posted this in the Azulik thread.

There are two ways to automatically solve captchas: using OCR (for which complexity matters) and human solved (for which complexity is irrelevant).

The human solved ones make use of an API which distributes the captchas to people all over the world, who solve them manually and are paid for that. These are very cheap because they are solved by people living in places where that money is good money at the end of the month.

Potential errors are not relevant because the page is refreshed and you simply need to a good solving rate. Considering that this can happen continuously, a simple 50% rate is great, although it's much higher for the captchas used by RaiBlocks.

These automatic captcha solvers can also be run concurrently, therefore increasing the yield. It really is no different than a small piece of software generating proofs of work.

In fact, we might even be able to limit the generation of proofs of work by serializing them, by using a counter instead of a timestamp, and each proof of work would have to use the previous proof of work.

This would have to be combined with a registration process for the addresses that would be allowed to participate in the free distribution; for example, between dates X and Y, the users registered on this forum could send you their addresses (one per user); maybe also require a minimum number of posts per user.
Activity: 13
Activity: 64
Interesting project. How to solve the problem with scaling? What is the estimated price per transaction?
copper member
Great project to take up always been look out for speed, Anonymous, Fee less will be success. I would be interested in Test-net.

We'll add you to the list!

We'll also allow anyone with sufficient post history on bitcointalk to join the test-net, simply reply to the thread if you're interested.

Not a senior member here, but interested in donating and pretty excited about your project. Are you still accepting donations?

We're still accepting donations.

Our current plan is to allow all donators to the test-net, and we'll message all donators at the appropriate time with instructions for testing.

We'll also allow anyone with sufficient post history on bitcointalk to join the test-net, simply reply to the thread if you're interested.

I'm definitely interested (will see what I can do about donations as well)

Added to the list!

Our current plan is to allow all donators to the test-net, and we'll message all donators at the appropriate time with instructions for testing.

I'd be interested in the test phase as well - I have a background in programming, and would love to see a crypto
that runs at the tps your claiming.  Everyone talks about 'Visa Scale' - but even visa scale will be an order of
magnitude too low when every cell phone becomes cash register/bank/etc.

Added mate!
Pages:
Jump to: