Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Manta - DAG & zkSNARKs - Fast, Fee-less, Private Cryptocurrency - page 16. (Read 14154 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
You must be one of the "fraud dev team of manta or one that's being scammed with donations"
My posts are being deleted and if you had the slightest bit of common sense you would know that if a post is deleted by them it wouldn't show up because guess what that's what deleted means.
2 it is a scam because they are asking for donations for something that dosnt exist.
3 ask this developer team for their linkedin, Facebook, or Twitter. I asked them and they said they are only revealing themselves during ico. Why wouldn't they just reveal themselves now???
Dosnt take a genius to figure out this is a scam.
Your either one of the scammers or just too stupid to see it

No actually, I'm just not up for weak ass trolling like your's before I've had my morning coffee...
  So, by your logic the ONLY things you've ever posted are rants to this forum that all got deleted?
  and the fact you've had nothing else to say/do except whine here is why you only have 1 post (thats NOT deleted) - yep, that makes you sound real legit...
  BTW - asking for donations for something that doesn't exist is pretty dam common - you need the money to build it.
  (Ever see people raise money to build a church? )
  Oh - you your hide your email address in YOUR profile - but thats ok - but everyone else should hand you all their personal info
  And finally, the weak ass ad hominem - you need to step up your game son...

* You also forgot to tell me about your law degree

Maybe you should have a coffee too, and see if you can up your trolling game
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Gonna monitor this project closely as it has all the makings of a 100x in my opinion but then again there has been a lot of these type of anns lately. What makes you different from Stone or the other one floating around here? I will add however, I like your method of distribution I think it will build a wide and robust community!
Activity: 2
You must be one of the "fraud dev team of manta or one that's being scammed with donations"
My posts are being deleted and if you had the slightest bit of common sense you would know that if a post is deleted by them it wouldn't show up because guess what that's what deleted means.
2 it is a scam because they are asking for donations for something that dosnt exist.
3 ask this developer team for their linkedin, Facebook, or Twitter. I asked them and they said they are only revealing themselves during ico. Why wouldn't they just reveal themselves now???
Dosnt take a genius to figure out this is a scam.
Your either one of the scammers or just too stupid to see it

I have a few questions why do keep deleting my post that proves this is a scam?
Onto some real questions now.
Do you have a website?
Why are you a new user on here and why are you not reviewing your identities until ico?
If they don't answer my questions or delete this post this proves that this is a scam.
This is not an accusation it's a way for you guys to prove yourselves since I see so many posts getting deleted.
Seems very sketchy
I have contacted the correct authorities about this. Funny I called 911 and then they gave me a phone number to call. The investigator forwarded me to the secret service! I thought they only protect the president but I guess they deal with online crytocurrancy scams. Guess what they know about this scam already and are going to take your pathetic asses to prison. Don'tdrop the soap

You funny...
  Your stupid posts AREN'T getting deleted as I can see this fount-o-wisdom you just posted.
  Half the fucking coin released in the last month were custom created newbie accounts
  And your a dam newbie too, you only registered on Jan. 16th - in fact, this your ONLY post according to your post history - so what got deleted ??
  Also, all the ever asked for is donations - guess what - thats not a crime and it sure as fuck ain't the secret service that goes after it (thats counter-fitting ya nuub)
  So they actually sound more legit then you - go create a few more sock puppets!
  * Don't forget to tell me about your law degree in the next post!

I have a few questions why do keep deleting my post that proves this is a scam?
Onto some real questions now.
Do you have a website?
Why are you a new user on here and why are you not reviewing your identities until ico?
If they don't answer my questions or delete this post this proves that this is a scam.
This is not an accusation it's a way for you guys to prove yourselves since I see so many posts getting deleted.
Seems very sketchy
I have contacted the correct authorities about this. Funny I called 911 and then they gave me a phone number to call. The investigator forwarded me to the secret service! I thought they only protect the president but I guess they deal with online crytocurrancy scams. Guess what they know about this scam already and are going to take your pathetic asses to prison. Don'tdrop the soap

You funny...
  Your stupid posts AREN'T getting deleted as I can see this fount-o-wisdom you just posted.
  Half the fucking coin released in the last month were custom created newbie accounts
  And your a dam newbie too, you only registered on Jan. 16th - in fact, this your ONLY post according to your post history - so what got deleted ??
  Also, all the ever asked for is donations - guess what - thats not a crime and it sure as fuck ain't the secret service that goes after it (thats counter-fitting ya nuub)
  So they actually sound more legit then you - go create a few more sock puppets!
  * Don't forget to tell me about your law degree in the next post!

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Scam Hunter
I'll be following this. Keep up the job.
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
so how does this faucet work? Daily payouts for owning a web wallet?
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
Hey everyone, just making a quick update here!

We're currently not accepting donations for a short period of time as our purpose of initial donations was to provide funds for aiding development, not necessarily serving as an ICO. We look to re-allow donations again in the upcoming weeks.

We appreciate the enthusiasm through this thread and look forward to releasing MANTA as soon as possible, although we will not release it incomplete.

Lastly, we'll be providing occasional development updates between now and the release of our whitepaper and such.

Cheers,

Brian, Jason, and Nikhil

Continuous updates is really required and also answering all question and concern about the project will help erase all doubts about the project intention. I am looking forward for the faucet launch and will surely participate in the promotions.   

lol tell that to raiblock he left for months with no update letting us think it was dead project hence is why I Do not support them any more
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

We're currently not accepting donations for a short period of time as our purpose of initial donations was to provide funds for aiding development, not necessarily serving as an ICO. We look to re-allow donations again in the upcoming weeks.

We appreciate the enthusiasm through this thread and look forward to releasing MANTA as soon as possible, although we will not release it incomplete.

Lastly, we'll be providing occasional development updates between now and the release of our whitepaper and such.

Cheers,

Brian, Jason, and Nikhil

Continuous updates is really required and also answering all question and concern about the project will help erase all doubts about the project intention. I am looking forward for the faucet launch and will surely participate in the promotions.   
Activity: 2

Cheers,

Brian, Jason, and Nikhil

Very good decision, keep working guys!
Activity: 11
Hi,

I didn't get an answer regarding my donation. So I am asking again. Have you received my donation of 6 XRB. The donation was sent yesterday. I have sent you PM. I hope my donation was successful because you closed donations.

Thanks
Activity: 25

Lastly, we'll be providing occasion development updates between now and the release of our whitepaper and such.

Cheers,

Brian, Jason, and Nikhil

Brilliant. This should be the way. Looking forward to seeing more and investing.
Activity: 1
Lurker here, my first post. This sounds promising, but as you surely understand, I cannot donate without seeing something concrete.

I would like to participate in the testnet. As a programmer, I'm also interested in contributing to the code, once you make it open-source.
I think your idea is very interesting. Consider donating some eth.
copper member
Activity: 42
Will this have the ability for masternodes?
It will not utilize a masternode system.

What is the total coin supply and what is your official website?

The total supply is 133,248,290 MANTA, our official website is launching in mid-February.

I Just sent a donation, please check you PM and confirm it has been received.

Thanks!

I can confirm we've received it!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
What is the total coin supply and what is your official website?
Activity: 3
Donation sent an received, this project has real promise so really looking forward to seeing it progress.

Please keep the updates coming.

Thanks!
Activity: 47
Will this have the ability for masternodes?
copper member

Description
MANTA is being created to fulfill an un-solved need within the Crypto community, a combination of speed, privacy, and fee-less transactions. Its design utilizes DAG and will be a heavily modified fork of RaiBlocks which will allow for ~1750 tx/s allowing for transactions in a scaled environment to remain under 15 seconds.

Backend
The currency will entail a modified usage of zkSNARKS which will use atomic swaps off chain to allow for transactions to be private yet maintain an efficient speed of around 10-15 seconds on a highly scaled environment.

An extremely simplified explanation would be if Amber wants to send Bill 2 Manta, the Manta would be swapped to an untradeable/uncollectable sub-currency which would be sent to Bill then instantly swapped back into the 2 Manta which allows for privacy, all verified through proper nodes.

https://z.cash/technology/zksnarks.html  provides an adequate and in-depth explanation of the technology.

We aim to have our full code release in March of 2018.

Team
Our team currently involves 2 people who are heavily devoting our time to the project and aim to have it released timely and polished. We are excited to work on our currency which we believe will be the driving force of the future.

Distribution

We plan to release the currency through a faucet distribution similar to RaiBlocks as we believe it is the fairest of options to allow everyone to get their hands on a piece.

We plan on having 75% released through faucet, 20% for early donators, and 5% to be locked in a Dev fund.

The amount of total Manta created will be 133,248,290.

Though not needed, donations would be sincerely appreciated and would be allocated to future development costs that will be faced. Any contribution will be rewarded appropriately when Manta is initially distributed. Please PM us beforehand so we can verify the transaction with the correct person.
Our fixed rate is $100 = 10500 MANTA, making the maximum MANTA supply to donators of $253,171.75 .
The USD amount of a donation will be calculated using coinmarketcap.com with regards to the time the donation was sent (via the transaction ID).

RaiBlocks: xrb_3spms1mkp84ij5o8zjkrhh7jk4ntd87jzfrk4raei3t79afxowgz91xadpsz
Bitcoin: 17sK2qjhsq75guY2uvGKbLen9syi6ZYM7c
Litecoin: LRqV4hcjTuRpuZX2LpKeMBhTAcqhu2tU4H
NEO: AMstQXPSF6zGhZ7hUpQRC7owza1NpNdN3P
Monero:479b6ES6SYQAfQzAtWvpt2HToRPMktpjZ7Z7DPJExfcrKtJgUnnaL9D6VVF43DPUVa5C1L9yTB6PPHW XxxmhmW8RPCwVF29
ETHER: 0x48FF0a6AeCF2761c5DB26D9C77832F0e1f2e45f9
Donation List (Will be updated frequently) https://pastebin.com/zzgsir9J

We are delighted to bring the world this new currency and hope to bring Manta to the top in 2018!

Cheers to all, from Jason and Brian, founders of Manta.

zkSNARKS included is good news, but is this one mineable?

MANTA will not be mineable.
copper member
This project is a scam..

stop donating!

The admin just deletes any messages with concerning questions

We've deleted your posts because they aren't questions, just baseless accusations.

my original post that was asking questions was deleted.

You say you are working on the code.. so show your github?  And put it to rest whether this is a real project or not.

Your original post was not just "questions", it was insulting to members of the forum. As for our github, we've stated our timeline numerous times.

Sincerely,

Brian

Activity: 76
This project is a scam..

stop donating!

The admin just deletes any messages with concerning questions

We've deleted your posts because they aren't questions, just baseless accusations.

my original post that was asking questions was deleted.

You say you are working on the code.. so show your github?  And put it to rest whether this is a real project or not.

Pages:
Jump to: