Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN] [NulleX: GPU Rebrand]✅Null Protocol |✅Fungible |✅Private |✅Masternodes - page 10. (Read 25707 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
White, are you enjoying scamming people? Being that I was on the team, I have insider info on you, that should tell you something.

I mean I wish it was FUD, but it's true so idek what to tell you or your investors really. I left it alone for a few days while everyone rallied against me, and as soon as it was going up and you started dumping, I was like, hey they should have listened instead of FOMOing. I just want to help people but scum like you hurt the crypto community

P.S you should never have admitted that I was on the team,considering we was in close contact and I was releasing our conversations to the public.

lol HEY i'm usually the one to tell when a coin is shit...so far these guys have been straight up.  i hear they communicate very well in their chat apps daily and have non stop plans on the go.  i'm still in to see how she goes.  sucks it dumped already once but in a young coin/new proj that is usually what happens at the start.  sure some made decent coin but it will be fucking peanuts compared to where this price could go in the coming few weeks/months (mostly months lol). 

anyways it is hilarious you try to talk shit and are the ONE person doing it, with multiple accounts it is obvious.  and yes even moreso not to listen to you cos you obviously have a personal vendetta here since you wre "on the team" or some shit before they booted you or you left i guess, not holding any coin lol.  so don't air your shit here cos you're salty.

IF this does turn out to be shit i'll 100% apologize for being wrong and you can tell me straight up "i told you so" but until then, fuck off mate.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
I like your concept, because it prioritizes security
but whether by replacing a GPU coin network will become popular, I think not, there is still much to do
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
I'm a guy. And nah, I was a developer on the project so that's how I know

...With bitcoin crashing and a failed fork, you really think it will "moon"?

and why didn't you buy GPUcoin at 38 sats?

nobody thought for that. I bought at a price of 49sat and then I forgot to have it: D. now i accidentally see my balance has become big and i do not know what happened with this project Smiley

haha yeah, it went up because masternodes and new features. The fork failed though is why it dropped. You seem like an honest guy so...I wish you the best with this project though c:
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures

nobody thought for that. I bought at a price of 49sat and then I forgot to have it: D. now i accidentally see my balance has become big and i do not know what happened with this project Smiley

legendary
Juicin' crypto
yo piston enjoying poverty from fomoing in at 2.8k?

lmao look at this salty "ex-gf"!  you must have or had some sorta attchment to the devs on this project or a past one given your words.  i hope you can get over it else it'll eat you alive.  right now you just look fucking sad hahaha.  this coins seems it'll go to the moon regardless.

btw, i was in at 330 sats since GPU and have since made my ROI back, so no worries holding here.  nice try though.

weak.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 9
NLX is just another worthless pump and dump.

No one cares about the pump and dump! I had sex with tristans mo-...oh wait, I'm not supposed to talk about that here.

You need to get a life bro, spending your days trolling this sub makes you look like a sad worthless idiot with way too much time on your hands

No one cares about the pump and dump! I had sex with tristans mo-...oh wait, I'm not supposed to talk about that here.
Activity: 47
legendary
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 43

Return to poloniex it would be nice
Activity: 3
It looks like 67 million coins will exist when the fork occurs, with a float of 41 million. Meaning the max number of nodes at the time of the fork is 820. We're estimating 25 million inactive coins, which would bring that number down considerably, along with the fact not everyone would hold a masternodes worth of coins, 50,000. We're estimating yearly rewards to a masternode at 20%.
Activity: 3
Thought I'd pass this link along, it has some good information:

https://t.me/NullexOfficial/53173
Activity: 40
I think if team follows the roadmap, this coin will continue to grow
Activity: 55
it's people like the guy above me (AndThenSome) who becomes homeless while people like me try to save people like him  Grin
There is only one thing you show me ever time you post anything....your sole purpose on this planet is to serve yourself. You couldn't care less about anyone nor anything else. And that will ultimately be your downfall in anything you do because that's not what life's about.

His sole purpose while he was on our team was to serve himself, he pretended to be 3 different team members. Thats why his picture is no longer on the site as a team member and he is here trying to fud stuff up.  

He is obviously extremely upset and was never parented to deal with issues appropriately.  

i know the guy in question and have spoken personally to all 3 people he is talking about on a teleconference ... white ... i cant wait to see the yellow paper
Activity: 68
sorry, Noob questions.

What is the POS for this coin?

...and when is the fork scheduled?

thank you
Activity: 52
Pages:
Jump to: