Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN] [NulleX: GPU Rebrand]✅Null Protocol |✅Fungible |✅Private |✅Masternodes - page 9. (Read 25707 times)

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
What a sadness! At the beginning of May this coin was below 500 sat and suddenly a good appreciation appeared! You have to take things more seriously! Either way, that's not all, maybe more. Wink
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
ok ok, we see the usual PnD happened (lol what else is new), glad was able to sell some off, but reloading now Cheesy

when the fuck is the fork happening??  wasn't it "soon"??

devs been good so i assume it's not devs side issue it is stupid exchanges?!?!  e-mail/tweet their exchange and CEO go get this shit moving.

NLX needs to get on trex or binance to be take seriously eventually, cryptoia ain't gonna cut it.  for now it's ok though. 

to da mewn.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
no there's no new exchange right now, he said it today
Activity: 17
hey guys. check telegram for updates. Erik is really active there.

Right now he is saying to community that a ann is coming. I'm 100% sure will be a new exchange ann with same volume than cryptopia.
That means that plan b (new exchange) for the fork will be come first since cryptopia still to busy to do the fork now.

great times coming,
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
devs, some updates would be nice...post fork for sure.  need to see something here for as shitty as this site is.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
yeah, the fork was postponed again

Do we know the reasons? And if there are new informations about the delay?
Hey! are there some news about NLX?

Their discord is so quiet. No discussions, nothing new. Is it normal?

All discussions in telegram.

I prefer discord. More professional. Telegram is made for spammers and tourists 😁 it's my opinion of course...
Activity: 46
Hello! We need your help to get NulleX on new exchanges! Please donate to the community fund here:

GfT8ccXbJ8NYK6cTcU8kRzUXoXg8KNGPqT

We are aiming to get off of Cryptopia by using the funds to pay the entrance fee to new exchanges. If we receive enough donations, we are aiming to try to get onto Binance and Kucoin! Please help the community!

I am a bot created for the community, by the community. This message was approved and created by Trystan P. of the development team.

Don't donate to this address, its just 8Ball trying to scab some funds. Wow you really are a peasant, your dad should of put you on your mum's chin
Activity: 1
Hello! We need your help to get NulleX on new exchanges! Please donate to the community fund here:

GfT8ccXbJ8NYK6cTcU8kRzUXoXg8KNGPqT

We are aiming to get off of Cryptopia by using the funds to pay the entrance fee to new exchanges. If we receive enough donations, we are aiming to try to get onto Binance and Kucoin! Please help the community!

I am a bot created for the community, by the community. This message was approved and created by Trystan P. of the development team.
Activity: 52
Activity: 12
hi my group is doing a pnd, please be careful

im not participating this time but im warning the community so you wont fomo thx
as in the blockchain it is possible to remove and chase new coins Huh?
their website is registered only until April 2019 https://www.reg.ru/whois/?check=&dname=nullex.io&_csrf=18c5ec99896e3dd85c43246ccbb60ef7

as for this, sorry I don't understand the question?

Fork again postponed. drop
Activity: 129
actually there's 2 other coins being pumped and dumped right now too on cryptopia lol

dam place is full of pump and dumps honestly thanks to it being a low volume exchange

P.S @ the fag comment, if you still use the term "fag", you really don't have a life or any understanding of the world at this point lol. It's people like me that get rich off of people like you
Activity: 46

im not participating this time but im warning the community so you wont fomo thx

hahahaha nice fud bro. fag
Activity: 12

as in the blockchain it is possible to remove and chase new coins Huh?
their website is registered only until April 2019 https://www.reg.ru/whois/?check=&dname=nullex.io&_csrf=18c5ec99896e3dd85c43246ccbb60ef7
Activity: 52

All discussions in telegram.
copper member
Activity: 135
I really hope this coin fly to the moon when the crypto bullrun kicks off, so much potential here

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
 I am sure that this is a good project, which will lead to mutually beneficial cooperation. Good luck to the development team. Creative successes.
Activity: 129
hmm nothing technically in it per se?
Pages:
Jump to: