Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN] [NulleX: GPU Rebrand]✅Null Protocol |✅Fungible |✅Private |✅Masternodes - page 12. (Read 25707 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Nullex white paper release TOMORROW!!
brand new
Activity: 0
No seriously. GPU coin was already abandoned, don't you think it's going to get abandoned again soon?

has it ever occured to you that, "hey geez this coin worked before!" now why would it be revived with fairly vague estimates?
Activity: 44
Activity: 64
If this is zero trace, then why is the logo an eye?

Looking forward to the whitepaper.
brand new
BECAUSE YOUR COIN IS A SHIT SCAM COIN

^ this is why Smiley
brand new
but srsly bro, dont buy a pump and dump
Activity: 252
NLX doubled in a few days.

I think the next Double or 10x is Spectrecoin (XSPEC), best undervalued privacy coin.  More private than zcash/dash/bcn.  Think it will go from $0.50 to $5.00.
That's 10x. 
Longer term, think it'll be $50. imo.  Get in before others or get missed out like NLX.

i think we do not need to promote other coins here,we must respect to other member and coin forum

every coins have own threads and communities,.i ever trade that coin too and another coin but i never talk about that in neighbour thread

thanks for understanding,and give our respect
brand new
I only have one account you idiot. Now why would you like trystan dumping all over you?
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
NLX doubled in a few days.

I think the next Double or 10x is Spectrecoin (XSPEC), best undervalued privacy coin.  More private than zcash/dash/bcn.  Think it will go from $0.50 to $5.00.
That's 10x. 
Longer term, think it'll be $50. imo.  Get in before others or get missed out like NLX.
i think nullex will rise in the market and my prediction price will more 10x than price today
because NULLEX is the competitor of Hxxcoin ,so i think the price will follow HXX
brand new
So you enjoying trystan taking a dump on you -writes that down-. So why didn't you just sell at 1100 and buy back with a 30% gain instead of crying you can't lose?  Grin

Obvious no gain pump and dump is obvious no gain when you cry hodl.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Is there a plan for this coin for the next year?
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
In general, I got the idea of the project. In my opinion - the main idea of the project is the search for innovators, start-ups, who do not have enough money or experience to translate ideas and develop these start-ups. Helping beginners with experts in their work is very important.
egretia
brand new
enjoying yall pump and dump scam?  Grin

trystan just pumped this coin to 1100 and dumped on every. single. one. of you

Are you enjoying your fud account?
Does it makes you feel better everytime you use it?
Do you feel mistreated by the universe?

Did trystan taking a steaming hot wet dump on you make you feel good when you FOMO brought his pump?

did you rub his dump all over your face? did it feel good?  Grin

Jesus christ Hash! Why do you want Trystan to keep dumping on you?! do you like him doing it to you that much?!?!?!
i see only windows wallet available,.when linux,mac and android wallet will available ?
how many coins needed for masternode ?
for pos,what the minimum age stake and what the annual stake interest ?
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
No seriously. GPU coin was already abandoned, don't you think it's going to get abandoned again soon?

has it ever occured to you that, "hey geez this coin worked before!" now why would it be revived with fairly vague estimates?

Abandoned and on hold is two very different things.
And as far as i know. this coin has always worked.

Btw. Theres no need to try to come with reasonable comments.
I will always remember you as the scat loving kid who registered several new bct accounts to fud a coin with not so reasonable comments.
(I hope you lost your breath by reading that line)

Thanks for your time!  Roll Eyes
brand new
enjoying yall pump and dump scam?  Grin

trystan just pumped this coin to 1100 and dumped on every. single. one. of you

if you fomo brought that pump, i hope you learned your lesson

THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM!!!
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
BECAUSE YOUR COIN IS A SHIT SCAM COIN

^ this is why Smiley