Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 102. (Read 127648 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
To Altcoinscamfinder,

We do not want disrespect discussions between users here. On the other hand Altcoinscamfinder I already mentioned that Frank will be here today or tomorrow to make public a statement. And please, stop spams, if you have many things to say, uses a single post.
If you do not like our structure, which is the most honest and transparent we could do please, not invest in us. We believe that what we do is much more honest to have 20% of total supply as premine + 100 percent of the funds obtained from the ICO. It would be easy for us to do that, but we want the best and most honest. Like we said "we will invest a percentage of what we got in the ICO and our own money to buy our stakes." This is far more honest that made a premine for 20% of total supply, but if you and most of the forum want the opposite, we can change that structure (and take 20% of total supply as premine + the funds obtained from the ICO), although we believe is not the best.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
I don't mean to be a Debbie downer, but lofty plans and devs that aren't even on bitcointalk just screams "run away" to me.

The excuse that the developers "don't have accounts" is absolutele nonsense. Yeah, it's probably too much work to create an account if you expect $400.000+ in crowdfunding of something that doesn't exist yet.

I'll be sitting this one out til there is WAY more info. I also despise the "first day bonus" BS that always is designed to milk people out of early money.

Feel free to address this.

There are alot of developers here that just purchase account and act like they have owned that account since the first day however that doesnt mean anything at all to me. The main concer for me will be when they will not be able to deliver what they have promised so we'll wait and see on this
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
The main reason I have yet to participate in the ICO is that, the developers are not retaining any OPAIR.  They are keeping 100% btc which makes me wonder where the incentive is for them to make this project a success.  Another thing is, the project can be manipulated by having no developments/updates and once the price drops below ICO, dev's will start accumulating OPAIR with the btc that was invested.  

Or simply reinvest BTC from the ICO into Opair, balloon the ICO value and pump and dump.

"So much room for possibly nefarious activities!"

Do either of you - @AltcoinScamfinder and @trademark - have any idea how stupid and brainwashed you sound? Read the FULL proposal they are making and follow the questions asked in this thread and absorb the replies those questions get. After that take a deep breath, relax and maybe take a few math classes and/or ask your economics teacher about the reasonability of this proposal (ICO) - Not sure what you are whining about and why or what you try to achieve but your conspiracy theories don't make any sense no matter how I try to twist and turn it.  

STFU dude.  Do you just throw money into stuff without finding out what you're really investing in.  What was stupid about my post?  Dev's aren't holding any Opair, so their 700btc will always be 700btc.  So what is the incentive of making Opair a success?  Simple as that.  My post was directed to the dev, not to your stupid ass that probably invested quite a bit and my post was threatening to your investment.  My intention is not to FUD, I was just getting answers before I invest or not.  BTW, don't worry about my math background, I'm sure it's much higher than yours.   Wink

They already said that they will buy their stake with ICO money after the ICO ends...

So, depending on how much money we give them they will decide if it's worth owning a part of the project and how much of OUR MONEY they will spend on THEIR share of it.

I seriously hope you don't think you were just defending their strategy cause most people in the real world know that it's called fraud, and if you do that in a real company you go to jail.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh but seriously, you just can't setup an ICO without having even thought about these things. It's literally the first thing you do.

It this is really the scenario it's a joke.
The main reason I have yet to participate in the ICO is that, the developers are not retaining any OPAIR.  They are keeping 100% btc which makes me wonder where the incentive is for them to make this project a success.  Another thing is, the project can be manipulated by having no developments/updates and once the price drops below ICO, dev's will start accumulating OPAIR with the btc that was invested.  

Or simply reinvest BTC from the ICO into Opair, balloon the ICO value and pump and dump.

Do either of you - @AltcoinScamfinder and @trademark - have any idea how stupid and brainwashed you sound? Read the FULL proposal they are making and follow the questions asked in this thread and absorb the replies those questions get. After that take a deep breath, relax and maybe take a few math classes and/or ask your economics teacher about the reasonability of this proposal (ICO) - Not sure what you are whining about and why or what you try to achieve but your conspiracy theories don't make any sense no matter how I try to twist and turn it.   

You must be either new here or just on some amazing mushrooms so I won't hold thay against you. I will say that investing in a non-beta product with a single forum account representing it and no transparency will obviously make you very wealthy. And no, there are no examples of scams in the crypto space so don't worry.

How high are you?
Thanks for the reply wasserman99.  Not sure if this is a wise decision since the price could be sky high and would cut into the funds needed for development and marketing.  Also, the % is not clear.  Is it 1%, 10% of the ICO or more?  This does matter and should be stated in the OP.  Anyways, good luck with the project.   

Yes you're right, I've added this information to the OP. We do not know how much, it depends on the total amount received. First and foremost we must ensure an amount to develop our project.

By the way, you're welcome anytime.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Thanks for the reply wasserman99.  Not sure if this is a wise decision since the price could be sky high and would cut into the funds needed for development and marketing.  Also, the % is not clear.  Is it 1%, 10% of the ICO or more?  This does matter and should be stated in the OP.  Anyways, good luck with the project.   
The main reason I have yet to participate in the ICO is that, the developers are not retaining any OPAIR.  They are keeping 100% btc which makes me wonder where the incentive is for them to make this project a success.  Another thing is, the project can be manipulated by having no developments/updates and once the price drops below ICO, dev's will start accumulating OPAIR with the btc that was invested. 

STFU dude.  Do you just throw money into stuff without finding out what you're really investing in.  What was stupid about my post?  Dev's aren't holding any Opair, so their 700btc will always be 700btc.  So what is the incentive of making Opair a success?  Simple as that.  My post was directed to the dev, not to your stupid ass that probably invested quite a bit and my post was threatening to your investment.  My intention is not to FUD, I was just getting answers before I invest or not.  BTW, don't worry about my math background, I'm sure it's much higher than yours.   Wink

They already said that they will buy their stake with ICO money after the ICO ends...

Thanks.  Can you quote the post that they said that?  All I see is the below but no mention of buying Opair. 

Trademark, you can read about that point here:

Hmmm, I'm not too sure why so many people have a problem with devs holding a share of their coin. I agree that it's hard to determine the right amount, but in the end, it gives the devs an incentive to keep working on their coin.

Here is an idea I had regarding dev shares:
There is one ICO in the beginning. The devs keep a relatively big share of the coins, but they are locked by a contract and are sold in not one big, but in multiple following COs*. When this COs will happen is determined before the first ICO, ideally, the coins are either generated at fixed block heights or are locked by smart contracts and released at fixed block heights.

My reasoning behind this is as follows:
1.: It will keep the devs invested, since successful development would increase the amounts collected in the following COs.
2.: Since the releases are fixed, the market can adjust.
(I had additional points, but I'm too tired to articulate them…)

Obviously, the amounts and points in time when those releases are happening need to be determined carefully.

Thoughts?

*Since ICO means "Initial Coin Offering", the others are just "Coin Offernings" Smiley

Ttook, we do not need the premine incentive. Obviously we will have a % of the project, but do not get by premine/bounty dev or buying at the stage of ICO (because it would be fraud). When the ICO ends, we will invest a percentage of what we got in the ICO and our own money to buy our stakes.

legendary

STFU dude.  Do you just throw money into stuff without finding out what you're really investing in.  What was stupid about my post?  Dev's aren't holding any Opair, so their 700btc will always be 700btc.  So what is the incentive of making Opair a success?  Simple as that.  My post was directed to the dev, not to your stupid ass that probably invested quite a bit and my post was threatening to your investment.  My intention is not to FUD, I was just getting answers before I invest or not.  BTW, don't worry about my math background, I'm sure it's much higher than yours.   Wink

Thanks.  Can you quote the post that they said that?  All I see is the below but no mention of buying Opair. 

Im just wondering what is actually the minimum number of bitcoin invested on this project to provide you guys with ideal financial to deliver everything that you guys promised on the OP?Obviously the larger the better however there should be atleast an ideal amount for this project somehow

To be honest we do not have a specified amount but we believe that, at least, 700 BTC would need to put together. From then on, all collected serve to optimize, accelerate, hire more people, marketing, legal costs, go to more events and create a division that works as an incubator (as we said in our first post: "When we have enough founds, we would like to use some of them to create a division that will work as an incubator to relevant projects (can be IoT related works, DAO, Dapps, frameworks and so on) in the ecosystem we aim to create in Opair."). We believe it is a realistic goal to achieve and we are optimistic about this.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

legendary

It is not about they not having an account on the forum. It is the other way around, they have an account and that is mine, I am the Marketing Director of the team. This is my job, not theirs. Still, I asked Frank to release a message on the forum today or tomorrow.

legendary
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
I don't mean to be a Debbie downer, but lofty plans and devs that aren't even on bitcointalk just screams "run away" to me.

The excuse that the developers "don't have accounts" is absolutele nonsense. Yeah, it's probably too much work to create an account if you expect $400.000+ in crowdfunding of something that doesn't exist yet.

I'll be sitting this one out til there is WAY more info. I also despise the "first day bonus" BS that always is designed to milk people out of early money.

The developers might not have previously created accounts, but I agree that they might aswell start an account so they could communicate with us. there's a typo in the title, btw.

Im just wondering what is actually the minimum number of bitcoin invested on this project to provide you guys with ideal financial to deliver everything that you guys promised on the OP?Obviously the larger the better however there should be atleast an ideal amount for this project somehow

To be honest we do not have a specified amount but we believe that, at least, 700 BTC would need to put together. From then on, all collected serve to optimize, accelerate, hire more people, marketing, legal costs, go to more events and create a division that works as an incubator (as we said in our first post: "When we have enough founds, we would like to use some of them to create a division that will work as an incubator to relevant projects (can be IoT related works, DAO, Dapps, frameworks and so on) in the ecosystem we aim to create in Opair."). We believe it is a realistic goal to achieve and we are optimistic about this.
Activity: 561
ICO looking very strong here
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

They mentioned previously that their goal was 700 BTC.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
threw a little bit at it. good risk/reward in my opinion. will likely be adding to my position throughout the ICO phase as my extra funds become available. just to clarify the only bounties for this are the signature program and to participate in that i have to have a higher status. correct?

Yes, you must be at least Member.

Thanks i will take a look.

Just to make it clear:

Frank the project lead has never worked in a crypto project before and he doesn't have a BCT account meaning that he was never even remotely interested in crypto projects.

Excuse me but do you get how bad does this sound? Why would I give my precious monies to someone with no experience  Huh

This is compounded but the other devs not having accounts on here except for one person in the team? What kind of crypto team is this?

Please, read carefully our thread (this is his linkedin bio):

Already at nearly 70 BTC! well done guys. I would love to see a video interview of the Opair team  Smiley

Thanks!!
Jump to: