Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 104. (Read 127648 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Well I love the idea of decentralized debit card plus devs who claimed they are, is a bit advantage because as we all know for years IBM is developing a blockchain technology for business softwares.

who are the developers on this forum? , I don't see any posts from them

better read the whole OP.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Well I love the idea of decentralized debit card plus devs who claimed they are, is a bit advantage because as we all know for years IBM is developing a blockchain technology for business softwares.

who are the developers on this forum? , I don't see any posts from them

edit: a scam I remember from the past was where some guy used profiles of 'real' people working on a real crypto project to stage an ICO. by the time someone actually contacted the real developer and discovered they weren't doing an ICO many funds were already collected. The scam project was called "StorageCoin", the real project was "Sia"

How do we know that the two guys on the OP with the linkedIn profiles are actually working on Opair? It's easy to fund two 'real' guys and make a quick ICO thread on BTT before anyone realises it's a scam.

Is there any proof that these two guys are actually working on Opair?
https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankhrettig
https://www.linkedin.com/in/haowangg

This could be a new version of the StorageCoin/Sia scam, I need more verification before I will invest
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Activity: 406
Thinking of investing here, what makes Opair unique in a crowded market?

Please give me the elevator pitch on why Opair will be one of the few coins to succeed
Activity: 476
ICO Update - Day Two

Members: 160
Number of investments: 74
Amount invested: 49.97 BTC

Actual bonus (until July 28): - First&Second ICO day bonus. Users who buy Opair coins on the first two days will receive a bonus of 25%.

BoldNinja, we are trying to get access to interviews, so far we only have one agreed for next week. If anyone can have access, for whatever reason, a Bitcoin related press, please contact us.
ICO Update - Day Two

Members: 158
Number of investments: 67
Amount invested: 44.85 BTC

Actual bonus (until July 28): - First&Second ICO day bonus. Users who buy Opair coins on the first two days will receive a bonus of 25%.

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Just 1 question since I didn't find it in the original post - is this ICO escrowed and if by who? Thanks!

- We believe that using an escrow adds nothing to our proposal. We are going to 100% with Opair, giving our identities from the beginning, because we trust in what we do. And we risk that the escrow, which is a person we do not know, decide not to release the funds. You have to keep in mind, there were many large projects that did not use escrow given the legitimacy of its creators. On the other hand, there are many people here in the forum using fake escrow, as you well know. In short, that led us to make this decision.

Thanks for elaboration and kind of agree on some points, although I'd prefer a video or more pictures of all of you to prove your identities.
Just 1 question since I didn't find it in the original post - is this ICO escrowed and if by who? Thanks!

- We believe that using an escrow adds nothing to our proposal. We are going to 100% with Opair, giving our identities from the beginning, because we trust in what we do. And we risk that the escrow, which is a person we do not know, decide not to release the funds. You have to keep in mind, there were many large projects that did not use escrow given the legitimacy of its creators. On the other hand, there are many people here in the forum using fake escrow, as you well know. In short, that led us to make this decision.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
I have committed some BTC to the project and envision it succeeding!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Step to buy OPIR just created account on https://www.opair.co/invest and deposite some btc?
Balance of OPIR will automatic included after deposite btc?

thanks!

Hi,

Yeah, once you have created you Opair account, send bitcoins on the bitcoin address given to you on the ICO page.
Wait maybe 10-20mins (was really less for me) and you'll have your Opair coins credited on your ICO page.  Wink
so the actual numbers of the coin share equal to the btc that you have send right? well i guess that's fair because you will see right away
your actual holdings, good luck mate hope this ico will succeed.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
Step to buy OPIR just created account on https://www.opair.co/invest and deposite some btc?

thanks!

Hi,

Yeah, once you have created you Opair account, send bitcoins on the bitcoin address given to you on the ICO page.
Wait maybe 10-20mins (was really less for me) and you'll have your Opair coins credited on your ICO page.  Wink
Yeah...now i see my balance and got bonus too  Wink
Thank you guest
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
the coin doesn't have github yet?
Activity: 240

thanks!

Hi,

Activity: 429

thanks!
Activity: 910
Hey OP..
why my coins are reduce while the price increase?
when I deposit btc the price was 14 satoshi and I've 500K Plus coins.
but now see the price is 40 satoshi and my coins are only 400k.

what does it mean? you guys eating my coins even I bought them for cheaper?

it it runs like this I am sure after ICO i will only had few coins.

sent a pm too.

Its funny that you don't know the logic behind participating in a crowdfunding because you have a high rank here. Are you a second grader? Real life scenario would be a pizza if greater number people want to eat, the smaller portion they can have.

Having an high rank account here doesn't mean that I should be an Expert about altcoins and their projects.
I am not a new member of the forum but I am really a new member/invester in these altcoin projects. I didn't and read about waves and didn't read the early posts. that's why I didn't aware of that.
I though If I invest 1 bitcoin then I should get 500 million coins because that time the price was only 2 satoshi when I've deposited there.

He is a Legendary member, I think he bought the acc from another, just feel those ICO noobs don't know simple math and logic, no wonder ICO market is bad cause there are too many 12 years old noob ICO flippers, they will dump the price under ICO price and cry.  Grin Grin Grin

Opair is an awesome project, I don't wanna too many noobs join, cause this will cause the project overbought and price will be lower than ico price after hitting on exchanges.   Sad Angry

Well, I am a legendary member of the forum but I am really a newbie in this field. it doesn't mean that I've a bought account. this is my own account. please don't go in wrong direction and don't worry about me. I am not a bad investor. I have plan to invest for long time. and stake the coin.

Indeed the price was 2 satoshi initially if only ONE person invested but you should have considered others. It doesnt have to be the price when you bought simply because there are also others involved naturally YOUR STAKE becomes smaller as many people would join and further divide the stake eventually become smaller. Rank is a non factor in this situation. Bare in mind that this is a crowd funding process. Think of it just a room . You have all the space when you are alone but as many people come in and also occupied the same room , your space becomes smaller. So being a newbie here is not really the reason. Don't get wrong but try first to understand within yourself all the situation before posting a question.
legendary
Activity: 980
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
Hey OP..
why my coins are reduce while the price increase?
when I deposit btc the price was 14 satoshi and I've 500K Plus coins.
but now see the price is 40 satoshi and my coins are only 400k.

what does it mean? you guys eating my coins even I bought them for cheaper?

it it runs like this I am sure after ICO i will only had few coins.

sent a pm too.

Its funny that you don't know the logic behind participating in a crowdfunding because you have a high rank here. Are you a second grader? Real life scenario would be a pizza if greater number people want to eat, the smaller portion they can have.

Having an high rank account here doesn't mean that I should be an Expert about altcoins and their projects.
I am not a new member of the forum but I am really a new member/invester in these altcoin projects. I didn't and read about waves and didn't read the early posts. that's why I didn't aware of that.
I though If I invest 1 bitcoin then I should get 500 million coins because that time the price was only 2 satoshi when I've deposited there.

He is a Legendary member, I think he bought the acc from another, just feel those ICO noobs don't know simple math and logic, no wonder ICO market is bad cause there are too many 12 years old noob ICO flippers, they will dump the price under ICO price and cry.  Grin Grin Grin

Opair is an awesome project, I don't wanna too many noobs join, cause this will cause the project overbought and price will be lower than ico price after hitting on exchanges.   Sad Angry

Well, I am a legendary member of the forum but I am really a newbie in this field. it doesn't mean that I've a bought account. this is my own account. please don't go in wrong direction and don't worry about me. I am not a bad investor. I have plan to invest for long time. and stake the coin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
OP i have a question, is the dev Hao Wang:https://www.linkedin.com/in/haowangg  

this Hao wang: http://www-scf.usc.edu/~haowang/index.php
his cv:http://www-scf.usc.edu/~haowang/HaoWang_CV.pdf

Look like same person both working in IBM, their universities are same, but year is different.

First haowang(our dev):
Education

University of San Francisco
Master of Science (M.Sc.), Computer Science
2011 – 2013
University of Southern California
Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science
2007 – 2010

My findings on google hao wang(2nd one)
USC 2006-2012

I think  maybe it's him . if yes, that is very good project to join and develop together with them .
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
OP i have a question, is the dev Hao Wang:https://www.linkedin.com/in/haowangg  

this Hao wang: http://www-scf.usc.edu/~haowang/index.php
his cv:http://www-scf.usc.edu/~haowang/HaoWang_CV.pdf

Look like same person both working in IBM, their universities are same, but year is different.

First haowang(our dev):
Education

Master of Science (M.Sc.), Computer Science
2011 – 2013
Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science
2007 – 2010

My findings on google hao wang(2nd one)
USC 2006-2012