Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 105. (Read 127650 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
ICO Update - Day Two

Members: 147
Number of investments: 52
Amount invested: 34.77 BTC

Actual bonus (until July 28): - First&Second ICO day bonus. Users who buy Opair coins on the first two days will receive a bonus of 25%.

Activity: 609
Merit: 500
wow, 1 transaction :15BTC a big whale coming.
total investment:41BTC+ just more 24h in the first stage
it's wonderful. a clear and transparent project

Shocked   This project must be very successful due to potentiality, 2 devs are very experienced, Hao Wang is a Phd who is working @ IBM now, CEO is also tech-savvy, no doubt this project will be over 1k fund, hope it won't be overbought so that ico investors can profit a lot.   Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Trying to find a way to collect btc for me to participate . Hope I can make it later for 25% discount.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
wow, 1 transaction :15BTC a big whale coming.
total investment:41BTC+ just more 24h in the first stage
it's wonderful. a clear and transparent project
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
As I was doing my translation, I realized how awesome the project is . It's the first time I have encounter such decentralized debit card. It will exist sooner or later with Opair.
Activity: 728
BCT account can be sold Huh? wow that's new. And somebody would really buy??  Anything would do for the money I guess.

Of course, I have seen some ICO scammers bought full/senior/hero accounts to scam people, and some people bought account for signature campaign is profitable.

Why would people pay for it?

Don't ask me, I don't buy any account, if I buy account, why I am a jr member now?  LOL

You should ask those signature spammer and ico scammers. But our topics are off-topic now, let's talk more about OPAIR, which is an awesome project.   Cheesy
BCT account can be sold Huh? wow that's new. And somebody would really buy??  Anything would do for the money I guess.

Of course, I have seen some ICO scammers bought full/senior/hero accounts to scam people, and some people bought account for signature campaign is profitable.

Like wavepump mentioned simple reason is for signature campaign eligibility.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

BCT account can be sold Huh? wow that's new. And somebody would really buy??  Anything would do for the money I guess.
Hey OP..
why my coins are reduce while the price increase?
when I deposit btc the price was 14 satoshi and I've 500K Plus coins.
but now see the price is 40 satoshi and my coins are only 400k.

what does it mean? you guys eating my coins even I bought them for cheaper?

it it runs like this I am sure after ICO i will only had few coins.

sent a pm too.

Its funny that you don't know the logic behind participating in a crowdfunding because you have a high rank here. Are you a second grader? Real life scenario would be a pizza if greater number people want to eat, the smaller portion they can have.

He is a Legendary member, I think he bought the acc from another, just feel those ICO noobs don't know simple math and logic, no wonder ICO market is bad cause there are too many 12 years old noob ICO flippers, they will dump the price under ICO price and cry.  Grin Grin Grin

Opair is an awesome project, I don't wanna too many noobs join, cause this will cause the project overbought and price will be lower than ico price after hitting on exchanges.   Sad Angry
Hey OP..
why my coins are reduce while the price increase?
when I deposit btc the price was 14 satoshi and I've 500K Plus coins.
but now see the price is 40 satoshi and my coins are only 400k.

what does it mean? you guys eating my coins even I bought them for cheaper?

it it runs like this I am sure after ICO i will only had few coins.

sent a pm too.

Its funny that you don't know the logic behind participating in a crowdfunding because you have a high rank here. Are you a second grader? Real life scenario would be a pizza if greater number people want to eat, the smaller portion they can have.
legendary
Activity: 980
ICO Update - Day One

It has ended our first ICO day. We are pleasantly surprised by the number of users who participated.

Members: 135
Number of investments: 44
Amount invested: 17.77 BTC

Actual bonus (until July 28): - First&Second ICO day bonus. Users who buy Opair coins on the first two days will receive a bonus of 25%.

It's good!I will deposit.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

I'm very impressive about this project . it's very clear and transparent
we can watch all investments and price through OPAIR website and blockchain.
I like this project . I will deposit more btc for this project.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
ICO Update - Day One

It has ended our first ICO day. We are pleasantly surprised by the number of users who participated.

Members: 135
Number of investments: 44
Amount invested: 17.77 BTC

Activity: 222
Merit: 100
What address are the btc being held in?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
early 4 hours We start the campaign with 10BTC. That is very good signal.
so 700BTC will be soon reached at one month campaign I think

i don't know if that is a good sign for ICO investors. Remember RISE. They had 1700 BTC and traded directly 50% lower. Remember LIR, they had 473 BTC and barely above ICO price. I prefer a 100 BTC ICO and when it is launch trading at 200 BTC then a 1700 BTC coin and at launch trading at 800 BTC.

Keep in mind the ICO money is going to pay devs to build this coin. The more resources they have, the better your coins will be in the long run!

I suggest you do anything you can to get more people to invest.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
You should add some kind of bonus counter on the website aswell. maybe just a simple text such as "25% bonus is active for 15 more hours".

I will join the signature campaign as soon as I can wear one  Cheesy
Jump to: