Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 109. (Read 127650 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Signature Campaign Update

If the total number of participants is greater than 125, the bounty will be equivalent to 14 BTC, instead of 7 BTC. Please Lutpin, update the rules.
Hi opair team,

could you explain ICO process in more detailed manner.

Step by step? Easy as possible?

As it starts to 2mrw. I think the below information is a bit thin: 

Due to the usual delays and problems that happen on the launch and for security reasons, we decided to make the distribution of the coins manually. When the process is completed we will perform the distribution in the first 24-48 hours. The process will be carried out both on the web and in a spreadsheet for internal use to avoid any problems and ensure a stable and fair release for everyone.

Of course,

The scenario is as follows:

A) Finish the ICO. The data will be saved on our platform, as is usual, and also an internal spreadsheet. It is an extra security measure.
B.1) In our platform, there is an option to add your generated XPO address.
B.2) During the first days, you will be able to download a basic version of the client to generate your XPO address andd add it on our platform.
C) As it is said in that text, the distribution will be made within 24-48 hours. It will be done manually to avoid problems and / or delays affecting some users.
D) Opair will reach exchanges.

What is going to be the starting price per coin when the ICO launches in 7 hours?

YIz, the price per XPO will be determined by the amount of BTC invested during ICO.

Oh, the more people invest in the Opair ICO the higher the price for each coin? when will the funds be available to withdraw to our own personal wallets?

Yes, example of two cases:

A) If total investment is 1 BTC, then the price per coin will be 1 BTC / Total XPO supply.
B) If total investment is 1000 BTC, then the price of coin will be 1000 BTC / Total XPO supply.

The wallet will be available when the ICO is completed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi opair team,

could you explain ICO process in more detailed manner.

Step by step? Easy as possible?

As it starts to 2mrw. I think the below information is a bit thin: 

Due to the usual delays and problems that happen on the launch and for security reasons, we decided to make the distribution of the coins manually. When the process is completed we will perform the distribution in the first 24-48 hours. The process will be carried out both on the web and in a spreadsheet for internal use to avoid any problems and ensure a stable and fair release for everyone.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
What is going to be the starting price per coin when the ICO launches in 7 hours?

YIz, the price per XPO will be determined by the amount of BTC invested during ICO.

Oh, the more people invest in the Opair ICO the higher the price for each coin? when will the funds be available to withdraw to our own personal wallets?

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Well it will be divided proportionally of the whole BTC investments so it will change with each investment from someone - final numbers will be available at the end in 1 month.
YIz
Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
Guys, i made this thread on the Altcoin Discussion, please go and show love  Grin

Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1565118
I am interested in Polish translation, is it 1000 coins for each translator or it's total bounty for translations?

For each translation.

Hi,

I'm very interested in this project and the many innovations envisioned are stunning. I'd be happy to take part in the ICO and invest some BTC, but I have a few “due diligence” questions first:

- What did you decide regarding the escrow? Did you find one (or two)? If not, let me suggest the well-known (around here) SebastianJu: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sebastianju-18640

- Could you post more information on yourselves, guys? LinkedIn profiles are so easily bought, nowadays  Undecided Don't get me wrong, I trust you so far, but I think it would help to build trust with investors to move forward a bit. It could be a short video of you guys, saying that indeed you are who you say you are, and currently working on Opair, it would already be a good selling point  Wink Or maybe you have blogs or twitter profiles?

- Any interviews coming (since you're talking about it in the OP)?

- What kind of development have you done with this functional language, Ocaml? Any public example? Or GitHub accounts?

Thank you and good luck!

Hi, Welcome aboard!

First of all, I wanted to thank you for your questions and interest in our project.

- We believe that using an escrow adds nothing to our proposal. We are going to 100% with Opair, giving our identities from the beginning, because we trust in what we do. And we risk that the escrow, which is a person we do not know, decide not to release the funds. You have to keep in mind, there were many large projects that did not use escrow given the legitimacy of its creators. On the other hand, there are many people here in the forum using fake escrow, as you well know. In short, that led us to make this decision. About us, we believe that our LinkedIn data (it is the world's largest professional network) are sufficient. Following your reasoning, we could give you access to any other social account that belongs to Frank, but we're at the same point, since they could also be bought or false. Seems like a good idea create a short video to introduce ourselves. I will communicate it to the other team members and probably will be done in the coming days.

- We are trying to get access to interviews, so far we only have one agreed for next week. If anyone can have access, for whatever reason, a Bitcoin related press, please contact us.

- On the other hand, both have expertise in OCaml but Frank has a higher handling in both languages (in OCaml and Haskell), so it will be he who directed that part of development. Keep in mind that it has always worked as an employee for other people, which I do not think that has a demonstrable progress in Github. It is not a guy with 20 years, but a professional with 20 years of experience.

- And as we said before in Opair, we are looking to increase our team. We want to offer key job positions in our ecosystem. Anyone interested can connect with us through the site or our email. It will be a plus to have references, previous experiences and be located in Germany or England. More details on the jobs to be covered will be announced shortly by our communication channels.

Regards

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi,

I'm very interested in this project and the many innovations envisioned are stunning. I'd be happy to take part in the ICO and invest some BTC, but I have a few “due diligence” questions first:

- What did you decide regarding the escrow? Did you find one (or two)? If not, let me suggest the well-known (around here) SebastianJu: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sebastianju-18640

- Could you post more information on yourselves, guys? LinkedIn profiles are so easily bought, nowadays  Undecided Don't get me wrong, I trust you so far, but I think it would help to build trust with investors to move forward a bit. It could be a short video of you guys, saying that indeed you are who you say you are, and currently working on Opair, it would already be a good selling point  Wink Or maybe you have blogs or twitter profiles?

- Any interviews coming (since you're talking about it in the OP)?

- What kind of development have you done with this functional language, Ocaml? Any public example? Or GitHub accounts?

Thank you and good luck!
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
I am interested in Polish translation, is it 1000 coins for each translator or it's total bounty for translations?

I want to do the Ukrainian translation but the reward looks a little low. 1000 coins isn't that much for a 74,000,000 coins. This is really a big text that needs to be translated and it will take several hours to complete it. (unless you use google translate, but i believe you want a decent translation).

Activity: 100
Merit: 11
With the ICO funds we will complete the creation of top level team.

But you state repeatedly that you are reserving 0% for the team.  A couple of us have expressed concern about this.  It's not clear how ICO funds will compensate the team.  Please explain.

I agree, I didn't quite get if they are using some of the funds for building a team.

Yes, we will use the ICO funds. The problem is that you are used to scams. Normally, a team comes, sells an ICO also stay with 20-30 percent (or more) for themselves as premine and bought at the stage of ICO (free money/fraud). Which is totally unfair and fraud. We want to be different, we want to be fair and transparent with all of you.

Regards
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
with the POW 9% /91 POS . I think the Admin will reach your success in the launch day
many people want to buy share at ICO opening day
I also excited to reserve my BTC for this coin.
I hope the project will success in the next day
YIz

But you state repeatedly that you are reserving 0% for the team.  A couple of us have expressed concern about this.  It's not clear how ICO funds will compensate the team.  Please explain.

I agree, I didn't quite get if they are using some of the funds for building a team.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I have joined the signature campaign

Username:tomsmith26
Current number of posts:61
copper member
Activity: 1274
Merit: 555