Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 12. (Read 127608 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Guys, I definitely would like someone to find wasserman and pressure him into returning the ico funds he scammed, I just think using the opair distribution for another coin gives the ico investors the best chance to get something out of this. zcash is launching in a few weeks, so why not make opair the first fairly launched zcash clone? Crazier things happen in the cryptoshere everyday

I'm not sure how many people truly understand the zcash protocol. better off forking another coin for now.

Good point, but the 9% premine might attract someone with sufficient skills.
I have skills but i wont take over this Scam project and i dont think any decent dev will even want to touch this.
Never invest in a ICO that start without an Escrow and has many chills puppets account cheering the Project.
And also a ICO that has a Moderated thread right from start.

Just think along these lines: zcash has great tech, but people are generally not happy about the overly generous deal for the founders. Now, this is very similar to bytecoin, the original cryptonote coin, and look what happened there. The average crypto guy wont touch bytecoin, but look at monero now, and it started out as a 'fairly launched' clone. So the question then becomes what was the key ingredient that made monero take off back in may 2014? It wasn't new devs adding new features, they're still working on those to this day. The key ingredient with monero was the community of people who worked together to launch a clone of bytecoin, and kept it going, the
New devs appeared later. So ... what do the opair ico guys have? Nothing, except an established connection, and a desire to have some stake in a viable coin. That doesn't sound like much, but it's actually more than monero had in the first few weeks of its existence as they had no connection at the start

Zcash is great tech, but its distribution stinks. Opair distribution was instigated for a scam, but as long as wasserman's accounts are blocked, the distro itself was 'fair', and it's far better than the current zcash premine and mining tax. With zOpair we just replace the zcash premine amount with the opair ico distribution, then use wasserman's 9% to pay a dev to clone zcash and manage a zOpair mining pool for 6 months. Hey presto, an established community of 100 or so founders of a fairly launched zcash clone. Zcash is very vulnerable to a fairly launched clone, but whoever launches a zcash clone first wont have any community at the start, and will obviously be suspected of running a dodgy pump & dump. Well, opair victims are already 'bonded' together, and obviously not part of an elaborate zcash long con.

Plus, what a way to give two fingers to wasserman!

I agree this opinion - 100% ... More than 100 people, working wallet and nodes ... Yobit - exchange alreade is  .... Need idea ...
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Guys, I definitely would like someone to find wasserman and pressure him into returning the ico funds he scammed, I just think using the opair distribution for another coin gives the ico investors the best chance to get something out of this. zcash is launching in a few weeks, so why not make opair the first fairly launched zcash clone? Crazier things happen in the cryptoshere everyday

I'm not sure how many people truly understand the zcash protocol. better off forking another coin for now.

I have skills but i wont take over this Scam project and i dont think any decent dev will even want to touch this.
Never invest in a ICO that start without an Escrow and has many chills puppets account cheering the Project.

Just think along these lines: zcash has great tech, but people are generally not happy about the overly generous deal for the founders. Now, this is very similar to bytecoin, the original cryptonote coin, and look what happened there. The average crypto guy wont touch bytecoin, but look at monero now, and it started out as a 'fairly launched' clone. So the question then becomes what was the key ingredient that made monero take off back in may 2014? It wasn't new devs adding new features, they're still working on those to this day. The key ingredient with monero was the community of people who worked together to launch a clone of bytecoin, and kept it going, the
New devs appeared later. So ... what do the opair ico guys have? Nothing, except an established connection, and a desire to have some stake in a viable coin. That doesn't sound like much, but it's actually more than monero had in the first few weeks of its existence as they had no connection at the start

Zcash is great tech, but its distribution stinks. Opair distribution was instigated for a scam, but as long as wasserman's accounts are blocked, the distro itself was 'fair', and it's far better than the current zcash premine and mining tax. With zOpair we just replace the zcash premine amount with the opair ico distribution, then use wasserman's 9% to pay a dev to clone zcash and manage a zOpair mining pool for 6 months. Hey presto, an established community of 100 or so founders of a fairly launched zcash clone. Zcash is very vulnerable to a fairly launched clone, but whoever launches a zcash clone first wont have any community at the start, and will obviously be suspected of running a dodgy pump & dump. Well, opair victims are already 'bonded' together, and obviously not part of an elaborate zcash long con.

Plus, what a way to give two fingers to wasserman!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Hi,

I dont understand all this drama. I know the price go really low but this is not our fault. About the beta we always said that we expect to be ready on the second half of the month.

About bittrex, we talk with them but they found a lot of FUD (or "opinions") on our thread and after that they never reply again.

Tomorrow we are going to send the pending requests.

Regards
To be true. the fact is it is all your own fault. you fucked up this project by your self with delaying bounty payments and and other scammy behavior.. and now the coins is dumped so badly and you are saying it is not your fault? your fault is you broke people's trust. and this is the biggest fault.
you don't even know how to run a project..

To be honest, he should not scam people for other 2 non-existent devs, but what can we expect from a scammer? Those phase 2 people should ask for refund but only a few did, shame on them.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
Hi,

I dont understand all this drama. I know the price go really low but this is not our fault. About the beta we always said that we expect to be ready on the second half of the month.

About bittrex, we talk with them but they found a lot of FUD (or "opinions") on our thread and after that they never reply again.

Regards
To be true. the fact is it is all your own fault. you fucked up this project by your self with delaying bounty payments and and other scammy behavior.. and now the coins is dumped so badly and you are saying it is not your fault? your fault is you broke people's trust. and this is the biggest fault.
you don't even know how to run a project..
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
Hi,

Regards

lol these kids fud pretty hard, just keep up with the project i'll support it, i'm pretty battle tested already also in the market so it's fine if the market doesn't get much support in the meantime.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
Hi,

Regards

Bittrex are not dumb, they would have found shady things about the project with the "FUD" or without it. and you need to pay the listing fee. but what's the point in having an exchange when there's basically no project to back it up? people are not going to buy coins above ICO price before the actual wallet is released.
Activity: 476
Hi,

Regards
Activity: 344
It really sucks seeing people get scammed. Hopefully the scammer padded the amount by investing his own BTCs.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
I cant believe Phase2 Investors trusted this guy and did not all requested their Refund from Escrow.
Only 12-14btc were refunded anyone from Phase2 that did not request a refund is to blame. I wish I did not
 Invest in the Phase1 and now everything is coming to light. SCAM SCAM SCAM! Wasserman Scammer is gone.

So they deserve to lose, there are so many proofs show they are scammers, but only12-14 btc refund, some stupid(such as:hypersire, see below) called scam busters spread fud to get cheap coins, roflmao

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16283669

I have nothing to do with kooke user. Even, if he is a bought account there is not our problem.

Regards

I post: My conclusion: Wasserman99 and Kooke maybe bought accounts too, the same old scammer behind: clustercoin scam and usecoin scam, because people found their post history is very similar, the time and post way.

That's why kooke is shilling this project for a long time, because you 2 are the same person. Are you also usecoin and clustuercoin scammer?  Grin

My conclusion: You are spreading FUD and outright telling Phase 2 people to ask for a refund because you are greedy and want more coins for yourself.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hypersire-20543   This hypersire, I highly doubt he is also a purchased shil account, created in 2011, high level, almost every post is in shit opair scam.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I cant believe Phase2 Investors trusted this guy and did not all requested their Refund from Escrow.
Only 12-14btc were refunded anyone from Phase2 that did not request a refund is to blame. I wish I did not
 Invest in the Phase1 and now everything is coming to light. SCAM SCAM SCAM! Wasserman Scammer is gone.

I am thinking maybe they don't speak english and got involved from payed articles. Some of them could be fake also.
Activity: 281
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

Activity: 281
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Was this wasserman guy the only one responsible?

I see two other faces listed as part of the team, one of which is CEO nonetheless.  Why can't they do anything about this? Find it hard to believe two of the owners put 100% of their trust in an anon dev.  They're just as much to blame - if not all to blame, who's to say they don't control this wasserman account?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I have a rule with altcoins - first buy is never more than a cup of coffee.  I can skip my local cafe for a day if it's a scam like this.

Now, though, I'd like to understand how a different dev could take over this project?  Coin exchange?

YIz

Activity: 285
I doubt wasserman is even following this thread anymore. this coin was a complete scam, we said so a hundred times but were called fudders.
He didn't deserve a single bitcoin to be invested in this project, a few LinkedIn accounts and two BTCtalk accounts cost pennies compared to what he scammed. but people preferred that SJ will forward the bitcoins to wasserman's hands. He played the nice guy until he got all the bitcoins from escrow. now all that's left is a cloned wallet he copied from github.

He's gonna run all the bitcoin's through bitmixer, and enjoy the free money. and people are happy the coin is listen on YOBIT. they list, literally, every coin.
To those of you looking to find his real identity, the first step would be to find the person who made the voiceover for the Opair video.

It's going to be hard finding his real identity. The voiceover is your best hope.. As he used anonymous domain, hosting, email etc.

No point finding wasserman, what crime did he commit?  He's obviously a dishonest guy who never intended to fulfil his stated roadmap, but people voluntarily sent him money, and no prosecutor would ever charge him, what jurisdiction?. He got away with 100k usd, nobody will take expensive legal action for that amount. Maybe someone finds him and chops off a finger, but then does anyone expect that guy to refund all the ico victims? Comon guys, this was a successful scam, move on

Best outcome for victims is an NFD styled reboot, probably have 7-10 days to organise before everyone moves on. Use the Opair distribution with wasserman 9% to pay a new dev. Zcash seems obvious choice, but could be many others too. It's the best hope to get some return from this sorry situation

He tricked people into sending him money by misleading them. I'm sure he could be charged for that. It's always a good idea to dig and try to find his identity, many times these scammers make mistakes in hiding their identity.
Activity: 285
So what's the deal with this coin? Did it turn out to be legit? I saw in the deClouds thread that deClouds copied the Opair linken profile texts.

99.9% a scam

99.9%. I see. So you're saying there's a chance that it's not a scam. Yes, I can invest.

(Attempt at Dumb and Dumber humor.)
YIz
I doubt wasserman is even following this thread anymore. this coin was a complete scam, we said so a hundred times but were called fudders.
He didn't deserve a single bitcoin to be invested in this project, a few LinkedIn accounts and two BTCtalk accounts cost pennies compared to what he scammed. but people preferred that SJ will forward the bitcoins to wasserman's hands. He played the nice guy until he got all the bitcoins from escrow. now all that's left is a cloned wallet he copied from github.

He's gonna run all the bitcoin's through bitmixer, and enjoy the free money. and people are happy the coin is listen on YOBIT. they list, literally, every coin.
To those of you looking to find his real identity, the first step would be to find the person who made the voiceover for the Opair video.

It's going to be hard finding his real identity. The voiceover is your best hope.. As he used anonymous domain, hosting, email etc.

No point finding wasserman, what crime did he commit?  He's obviously a dishonest guy who never intended to fulfil his stated roadmap, but people voluntarily sent him money, and no prosecutor would ever charge him, what jurisdiction?. He got away with 100k usd, nobody will take expensive legal action for that amount. Maybe someone finds him and chops off a finger, but then does anyone expect that guy to refund all the ico victims? Comon guys, this was a successful scam, move on

Best outcome for victims is an NFD styled reboot, probably have 7-10 days to organise before everyone moves on. Use the Opair distribution with wasserman 9% to pay a new dev. Zcash seems obvious choice, but could be many others too. It's the best hope to get some return from this sorry situation

I'm not expecting him to be brought to court ofcourse, but finding his identity might make him repay the investors. nobody wants their name and details publicly available as ones who scammed dozens of people out of bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: