Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 14. (Read 127608 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
If wasserman wants his 9% coin supply to be worth anything he will have to release something. And probably put out a press release or advertise. The price isn't really even 45 sat right now, because their is no buy support and no volume.

I doubt Wasserman will pay the $5,000 usd required to be listed at bittrex

PS. atodaso!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
Of course opair is dumped to 45 satoshi, there was no refund possible for ICO phase 1 investors and lots of them wanted a out, they were here like me in the beginning and there is still no CEO Frank. no DEV Hao and everything is done by the one man show wasserman.

How are some people thinking this coin will go on Bittrex and Poloniex? Have you ever read what a altcoin has to do to be accepted by such exchanges? Opair will never be accepted as it is now by such exchanges.

Be glad the bounties weren't paid in XPO, the price would be even lower.

Yobit - mistake... There are more 500 coins...
Counter-advertising also bore fruit ... You've got to wait a week ... Lost - so lost ... This is the life ... It's not necessary to get excited

Mhoah I'm done with opair, I was one of the first on the exchange and sold more then 50% of the XPO I had for 1k satoshi the rest I sold at 300-500 satoshi when more came to sell. I'm one of the few lucky ones.  Smiley

This coin  will never go anywhere, maybe it will get a pump one day by some altcoin bagholders, but not because anyone has trust in this project.

EDIT: Time to unwatch this thread. Will check back in a few weeks but for now I'm done.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Of course opair is dumped to 45 satoshi, there was no refund possible for ICO phase 1 investors and lots of them wanted a out, they were here like me in the beginning and there is still no CEO Frank. no DEV Hao and everything is done by the one man show wasserman.

How are some people thinking this coin will go on Bittrex and Poloniex? Have you ever read what a altcoin has to do to be accepted by such exchanges? Opair will never be accepted as it is now by such exchanges.

Yobit - mistake... There are more 500 coins...
Counter-advertising also bore fruit ... You've got to wait a week ... Lost - so lost ... This is the life ... It's not necessary to get excited
Activity: 308
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Wass, any news with Bittrex  Huh
LOL.. are you joking? there is not way for Opair to get listed in bittrex. just forget about this. the coin is almost dead. the price dumped to 45 satoshi.. I invested 0.1BTC in ICO and got 35K Opair tokens. and today I sold them for only 0.019BTC. it was a big lost for me. but I finally get rid of this shit coins. and now I am feeling release.

So sad for all others who lost their money too..

indeed.. pretty sad.

Damn, you just killed my mood!  Embarrassed

Where is Op's insider in big exchanges? You can ask him, why his insider is void person.  Cheesy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
LOL.. are you joking? there is not way for Opair to get listed in bittrex. just forget about this. the coin is almost dead. the price dumped to 45 satoshi.. I invested 0.1BTC in ICO and got 35K Opair tokens. and today I sold them for only 0.019BTC. it was a big lost for me. but I finally get rid of this shit coins. and now I am feeling release.

indeed.. pretty sad.

Damn, you just killed my mood!  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
price 45 sat..... price ico 250 .... fucking scammer, fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer, fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer, fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer, fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer, fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer, fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer scammer,fucking scammer,fucking scammer,
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Hi, sir. I just see a post said you will try to launch the exchange on btc 38, polo.

BTC38 is not an easy task, unless some people is familiar with their CEO, so I guess the Chinese dev-HAO WANG has connection with btc38 CEO, is this correct? And he will persuade btc38 lists Opair, am I correct?  Grin
Sorry but this is not the case. But we have many influential contacts, so that if we get notoriety in this environment during the ICO phase, we would be possible to achieve the simultaneous release on all three platforms.

Regards

This is how wasserman wanted to cheat my 20 btc investment   Cheesy  , fortunately I smelt it is fishy. How can a PR doesn't know "notoriety" is a NEGATIVE word? Obviously he thinks this word is a very positive word.   Cheesy Cheesy  Non English native speaker tried to scam.  Cheesy

PS: Don't delete it, if you do, I will post it to opair scam thread and opair unmoderated thread, let everyone knows you are a fucking scammer.   Cheesy Cheesy

there is already opair unmoderated thread and scam accusations here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-opair-unmoderated-thread-1570330
and here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/opair-ico-scam-1587226

and still no news about CEO. lol  Grin
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

Wasserman said he deleted the coins of the people who took a refund.

If Wasserman deleted coins what is now the total number of XPOs existing?

We dont destroy coins, we (before to start the distribution) delete the investments of the guys who ask for refund, so now everyone have more coins than when the ico ends.

Today we are going to distribute all the new request of distribution. Be sure, to add your address to the dashboard.

About the exchanges, we are already on yobit and talking with others.

Regards

Where is this dashboard? Do you mean on the https://www.opair.co/invest/ page?

If not, can you insert my address?

Signed Message:

XVfmAuZmKXsewy6fVsTohAgrmiADcDNjC9

Address of Arrakeen

IDpd0QxAe0Jz+K4Niu9OcM5b+ciWuwsgK+TTpGLYHwugeRSCwJK6YRCgl1rpKi45HKb38WLmD++Hu1mUKiKodv4=
Activity: 728
Hi, sir. I just see a post said you will try to launch the exchange on btc 38, polo.

BTC38 is not an easy task, unless some people is familiar with their CEO, so I guess the Chinese dev-HAO WANG has connection with btc38 CEO, is this correct? And he will persuade btc38 lists Opair, am I correct?  Grin
Sorry but this is not the case. But we have many influential contacts, so that if we get notoriety in this environment during the ICO phase, we would be possible to achieve the simultaneous release on all three platforms.

Regards

This is how wasserman wanted to cheat my 20 btc investment   Cheesy  , fortunately I smelt it is fishy. How can a PR doesn't know "notoriety" is a NEGATIVE word? Obviously he thinks this word is a very positive word.   Cheesy Cheesy  Non English native speaker tried to scam.  Cheesy

PS: Don't delete it, if you do, I will post it to opair scam thread and opair unmoderated thread, let everyone knows you are a fucking scammer.   Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

indeed.. pretty sad.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Wass, any news with Bittrex  Huh
Activity: 476

We dont destroy coins, we (before to start the distribution) delete the investments of the guys who ask for refund, so now everyone have more coins than when the ico ends.

Ok. How many invested BTC got refunded?

Like 12-14 BTC.

Hi,

We already proceed all the pending request of XPO. Currently only 105 out of 187 only ask for his tokens. If you can start mining would be great. We are going to keep our premine minting as soon as we finish to distribute the XPO to all investors. The username "edy99", please contact me (you add a btc address instead the xpo address).

If anyone who already request his token didnt receive it, please send me a pm.

Regards

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

Ok. How many invested BTC got refunded?
legendary

Today we are going to distribute all the new request of distribution. Be sure, to add your address to the dashboard.

Regards

That good exchange and good price .. often colleague failure
this is not a good price dude. the ICO price was 244 satoshi. and exchange rate started with 180 satoshi? do you think it is still a good price? it is total lose..

PS. I received my 35K XPO to my wallet but in my ICO deshboard balance is still 35K Opairs.. it should be zero.. or tell me if you are sending twice? LOL.

Always thought it ironically is a failure, Give thanks to the dumpers estupid
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Regards

this is not a good price dude. the ICO price was 244 satoshi. and exchange rate started with 180 satoshi? do you think it is still a good price? it is total lose..

This project, need to be develop so the price can raise, because currently there's nothing to be seen. Will need to wait Wasserman to inform on what is the progress right now
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

Regards

PS. I received my 35K XPO to my wallet but in my ICO deshboard balance is still 35K Opairs.. it should be zero.. or tell me if you are sending twice? LOL.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
hope it will continue to be implement as the price is currently under ico price, hope there's some development to be done Smiley

You are right, they need to release ocaml wallet to pump the price.  Grin
legendary

Regards

Pages:
Jump to: