Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 15. (Read 127610 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Wasserman said he deleted the coins of the people who took a refund.

If Wasserman deleted coins what is now the total number of XPOs existing?

We dont destroy coins, we (before to start the distribution) delete the investments of the guys who ask for refund, so now everyone have more coins than when the ico ends.

Today we are going to distribute all the new request of distribution. Be sure, to add your address to the dashboard.

About the exchanges, we are already on yobit and talking with others.

Regards
Activity: 647
Merit: 260

If Wasserman deleted coins what is now the total number of XPOs existing?
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
Hope you guys follow through on the project and good luck (Y)
Activity: 308
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
Because yesterday there were some people who asked for a refund, the price should be more increased.

Btw...it's trading

It's trading on YoBit but I want to know about other exchanges.

The only exchange it could go on now is C-CEX, just like yobit they accept anyone who pays.

Bittrex and Poloniex will not happen with the current wallet and blockchain, since it's to standard, it doesn't bring anything new.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Because yesterday there were some people who asked for a refund, the price should be more increased.

Btw...it's trading

It's trading on YoBit but I want to know about other exchanges.
Activity: 616

Btw...it's trading
@Wasserman99 - At which exchanges can we expect XPO to be listed?

Anyone know what exchanges are realistic?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
hope it will continue to be implement as the price is currently under ico price, hope there's some development to be done Smiley
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Opair sure is now getting ready for its product to be listed on exchanges . Lets see how far it may go for a long haul.
I think Opair will be listed on Bittrex in this week and the price will rise quickly.
Do not sell it at the low price .

Any reason? I think no.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Opair sure is now getting ready for its product to be listed on exchanges . Lets see how far it may go for a long haul.
I think Opair will be listed on Bittrex in this week and the price will rise quickly.
Do not sell it at the low price .

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
What is ico price?

No one knows or probably the dev.. There were no statistics on how many refunded and those who continued with the investment..

XPO Price: 0.00000243 XPO

Source: Opair ICO panel
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
What is ico price?

No one knows or probably the dev.. There were no statistics on how many refunded and those who continued with the investment..
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 910
Merit: 533

Now all will wait when XPO price fell to a minimum - 100 satoshi - - then Pump ...  Wait middle October - and news from devs... I think - soon news wll be...
Activity: 546
When will this hit an exchange. How's development going? Sounds like a pretty difficult thing to accomplish, decentralized debit cards.

It's already on YoBit
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Activity: 285
When will this hit an exchange. How's development going? Sounds like a pretty difficult thing to accomplish, decentralized debit cards.
Activity: 308
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
Bought some xpos.
Ready to buy about 1000000 xpo at 155 satoshi per xpo.
If you ready - pm me.

That is under the ICO price, I guess you should open a buy trade for that on yobit.
Activity: 281
Bought some xpos.
Ready to buy about 1000000 xpo at 155 satoshi per xpo.
If you ready - pm me.
Pages:
Jump to: