Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 33. (Read 127648 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
what if anyone download the wallet and keep it open, will they receive any free coin ? I am sorry for this sort of question. I am new in mining and staking things. I just trade
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Escrow here...

The list with the refund requests is complete. There was only one user who decided to get a refund after the wallet was released. And that user already contacted me upfront that it could be the case that he might want a refund. He wanted to wait for the wallet.

Well, this has to come to an end, I already waited longer now to see if more refund requests come in but they didn't. On the other hand people changed their minds to wait for the opair even though they asked for a refund before.

So this can't be held open independently without hurting the other investors that want to trust into the coin. Which seem to be not a few.

So the refund period effectively ends now with the time of this post. I have the details of the investors that do not want opair. So that I can give them to wasserman99.

I will send wasserman99 the list of users that wanted a refund. Then refund the remaining users that wanted a refund, then pay the signature campaign and wasserman99 asked for the remaining coins to be sent to an address. Have to search for it again. Or you might post it here again publicly wasserman99.

Surely this did not go the way it was invented but with all the ruckus I did my best to find out how to handle this so the outcome would be the best for investors on both sides.

I sell my office opair with a bonus 25% 0.25 btc, give me 0.2 btc
Details in PM

Nope, not after asking for a refund. What do you try to do?
That's a good news, thanks for the timely update..

One question, are you gonna pay directly the bounty for signature campaign?

Yes, I will pay Lutpin directly. I know him since a longer time and confirmed he is the real one I know. So when I pay him I know the funds will reach his target. Wink

wasserman99, can you post the release address directly so that I can release all the remaining funds (except the funds of users I know the opair user connection but not a refund address)?
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
We are stuck in the point 5-6. Now, its time to SJ send us the list and pay the signature campaign to Lutpin.

1) Define the 9% PoW before Friday. // Done
2) On Friday communicating the decision to SJ. // Done
3) Release the qt wallet before September 19th. // Done
4) On September 19th the refund period will ends and no more refunds will be accepted. // Done
5) Escrow Pays sig campaign. // Waiting for SJ
6) On September 19-20th SJ will send us the info about the refunds to update our system. // Waiting for SJ
7) Start the distribution // Waiting for SJ
8-) 7 days after we start the distribution the funds will be released.
9) Launch the beta during October.

Regards
so finally things are kicking up. and moving futher. nice to see devs finally reach to a decision, launched the wallet, and now they are working in other things.
hope we'll see a exchange listing the OPAIR coin and will be available to trading..

BTW any schedule for submitting the coin in Exchange?
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Escrow here...

The list with the refund requests is complete. There was only one user who decided to get a refund after the wallet was released. And that user already contacted me upfront that it could be the case that he might want a refund. He wanted to wait for the wallet.

Well, this has to come to an end, I already waited longer now to see if more refund requests come in but they didn't. On the other hand people changed their minds to wait for the opair even though they asked for a refund before.

So this can't be held open independently without hurting the other investors that want to trust into the coin. Which seem to be not a few.

So the refund period effectively ends now with the time of this post. I have the details of the investors that do not want opair. So that I can give them to wasserman99.

I will send wasserman99 the list of users that wanted a refund. Then refund the remaining users that wanted a refund, then pay the signature campaign and wasserman99 asked for the remaining coins to be sent to an address. Have to search for it again. Or you might post it here again publicly wasserman99.

Surely this did not go the way it was invented but with all the ruckus I did my best to find out how to handle this so the outcome would be the best for investors on both sides.

Details in PM

That's a good news, thanks for the timely update..

One question, are you gonna pay directly the bounty for signature campaign?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Escrow here...

Details in PM

Activity: 126
So does this wallet have proof of stake system included? Or is the network functioning on PoW right now?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
We are stuck in the point 5-6. Now, its time to SJ send us the list and pay the signature campaign to Lutpin.

1) Define the 9% PoW before Friday. // Done
2) On Friday communicating the decision to SJ. // Done
3) Release the qt wallet before September 19th. // Done
4) On September 19th the refund period will ends and no more refunds will be accepted. // Done
5) Escrow Pays sig campaign. // Waiting for SJ
6) On September 19-20th SJ will send us the info about the refunds to update our system. // Waiting for SJ
7) Start the distribution // Waiting for SJ
8-) 7 days after we start the distribution the funds will be released.
9) Launch the beta during October.

Regards
Huh block 79?

The wallet ins't syncing

The blockchain is stopped. We are still waiting for SJ. Now its 20th, he must to send us the list yestarday so we can start the distribution. We expect to send us as soon as possible and dont delay the process.

whwn opair listed on exchange?

After we start the distribution. Its not good for the investors if Opair hits exchanges, before they could withdraw his coins.

Once I have created a new address, how do I know my private key??

Our qt wallet, its a normal wallet. Just look here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-extract-private-key-of-a-walletdat-168957.

Regards
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Wasserman, why you continue to delete messages? People ask the correct questions.

1. Why you won't add the reference QT-WALLET in a website foreground? You aren't able to do it?
2. Why you can't solve a problem with display of the address XPO in a personal account?
3. The purse works with mistakes, for me and many other users didn't turn out to force to work it correctly. Why I shall reboot? This crude worked not enough ON, you did it in a hurry.

You have at least one real developer?

If this message is removed, I will be forced to constitute the petition for SJ, to deprive of you payments. There are more than 50 users who will sign it.

1) Its already on the first message on this thread. We are going to add it on the website too.
2) Huh Its not a problem, we did it in that way. The xpo address is saved in our base.
3) The win compilation have an error but works well if reboot but yes, we are going to offer a new compilation during the week.

Regards

Don't delete message anymore, any ICO with self-moderated topic seems very fishy.
Activity: 546
The wallet ins't syncing
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
Activity: 600

1) Define the 9% PoW before Friday. // By far the most voted option at the moment is "b".
2) On Friday communicating the decision to SJ.
3) Release the qt wallet before September 19th.
4) On September 19th the refund period will ends and the remaining funds will be released.
5) Start the distribution.
6) List on exchanges.
7) Launch the beta during October.

We are in touch,

Regards
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Activity: 179
Once I have created a new address, how do I know my private key??
Update:

We are still waiting that SJ contact us with the list of the refunded investors to start the distribution.

Regards
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
anyone get fully sync the wallet?
i just try to donwload and run, open the wallet for 1 hours and still not sync
anyone can help me about this?
There are no blocks going on now to synchronize.
There were some 79 blocks for the premine and test reasons (i think) and the last block was 20 hours ago.
ok thanks understand about that now
Activity: 600
Waiting for full windows qt released Smiley
Activity: 352
There are no blocks going on now to synchronize.
There were some 79 blocks for the premine and test reasons (i think) and the last block was 20 hours ago.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
There is nothing to sync
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Pages:
Jump to: