Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 35. (Read 127648 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Then me these saying that though it should put desincronizado, should come to me the coins and it was removing itself me and pus them to send to the echange when we have it and not perdere no currency
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
When start the distribution??
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The purse is too simple, and the early display of the UI wallet is too much, looking at it is really worrying that it can continue to develop it?
Activity: 352
Wallet is not synchronized. What is the problem?
I have windows 8.1 and it does not synchronize the portfolio remains in desincronizado, him and put the nodes, some help
It is synchronized. But they pull some blocks now and then (hours), so the wallet thinks that is out of sync.
Since there are no users with some OPAIRs in their hands, there is no use for the blockchain to move faster at this time.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I have windows 8.1 and it does not synchronize the portfolio remains in desincronizado, him and put the nodes, some help
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
virustotal results
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/82a8280f02818c6915a792e41c43472559471954d5eb61424cc52fb61c2c3a4b/analysis/

I am quite happy that a wallet has been released, and (as per OP) some bounties have been paid. However, I must say I'm a little disappointed with the quality of the initial wallet release. I understand that there are more important things that need to be worked on, but I believe a bit more style could have gone into that wallet and only taken an extra 30-60 minutes of 'dev time'.  A simple cloned wallet takes a noob (from my own experience as a noob) 2 days to figure out, maybe 3. I personally had a basic wallet with my 'custom' logo's within 2 days on my first attempt (without runtime issues).

I am not trying to downplay the fact that we do have a wallet and that some progress has been shown, I'm simply sharing my honest opinion.

All that being said, I'm patiently awaiting distribution and checking in on this thread from time to time to keep in the loop with the project Smiley

Just because a virus isn't picked up by virus total does not mean the program is safe. It could still do malicious things.
Activity: 280
Wallet is not synchronized. What is the problem?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
so finally we got a wallet of opair.. the wallet is not what was promised and what we were expecting but it is still fine. we can at least get our coins and use them to trade.
any update about exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Is there an exchange?
Have ICO coins been distributed?
Activity: 303
No one like you
 Cry basic blackcoin wallet
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I have just added the XPO address on my opair account but I do not see where it is.
So Does the XPO address apprear on my account or hidden?

Hi,

Dont worry you only need to press the button once and you info is saved directly in our database, but you still we able to see the field and add a new address. If you add a new address, that will overwrite the last one. We did it in case of someone made a mistake the first time.

If you still want to confirm that we receive your address send me a pm with your username and I will show you.

Regards

Thank you for your good support.
Activity: 476
I have just added the XPO address on my opair account but I do not see where it is.

Hi,

Dont worry you only need to press the button once and you info is saved directly in our database, but you still we able to see the field and add a new address. If you add a new address, that will overwrite the last one. We did it in case of someone made a mistake the first time.

If you still want to confirm that we receive your address send me a pm with your username and I will show you.

Regards
@Wasserman

The Mac Wallet will be launch this week?
So I'll wait tis release. I really prefer the MacOS version.

Tks

We expect to have a new win compile during the week and a first mac compilation too.

Wallet Works fine!  Any News about signature campaign payout? 

Regards Lafu

Yes, SJ will sent directly to Lutpin the bitcoins to distribute the bounty. Tomorrow he will give us a list with the refunds investments and I think that he will send to Lutpin the btc tomorrow too.

Regards
Hi,

The qt wallet is ready. We added it to github (https://github.com/Opair/Opair-Qt) and make a the win compile (https://opair.co/opair-win-qt.rar).

And now you will be able to add you XPO address from your dashboard (https://www.opair.co/invest/). You only need to add your address and press the button "add xpo address" and your address will be saved in our system. If you need to add nodes here you have (but it should not be a problem because there are 2 hardcoded nodes):

Hard coded nodes:

Soft Nodes:

Now, the next steps it to SJ send us tomorrow the info about who ask refunds and after that, we will start the distribution.

Regards

it's nice to see this result . Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Wallet Works fine!  Any News about signature campaign payout? 

Regards Lafu
Activity: 546
@Wasserman

The Mac Wallet will be launch this week?
So I'll wait tis release. I really prefer the MacOS version.

Tks
legendary
Activity: 1330
waiting for new release.

not working in any way
this application has requested the Runtime to terminate it  in an unusual way...................................
Huh

give me a mac wallet plz

Please, read this:

The wallet at me works with mistakes - for the second time isn't started after I in the console have gathered "help"... Now constantly gives runtime error error message... Crude wallet that... I have written about this escrow

Yes, i have same mistakes .Sad((

Yes, some user let us know about that error, must be an error during the win compile...if you reboot the system would work again, but if the error still happen you could delete the Opair folder in %appdata% (make a backup for the wallet.dat) and reboot. With this, the wallet will works. But we are going to offer a new win compilation without this runtime error.

Regards

About the mac wallet, we still dont make a mac compilation. We expect to be ready during the week.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1330
this application has requested the Runtime to terminate it  in an unusual way...................................

Huh

give me a mac wallet plz
Pages:
Jump to: