Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 37. (Read 127648 times)

legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

We just add a new 0.15 btc investment in our system from "quasimodo" user. He sent, during the ICO phase, the funds directly to the escrow address instead to use our website.

Regards

I am the user with the investment of 0.15 btc who sent his investment directly to the escrowaddress of sebastianJu.

To proof my correct investment you can see below the transactiondetails with date and TxID.

Date: 25.08.2016 16:52
To: OPAIR-ICO 3JCsw5ZxyqdZqXTZa42225LakRdqgJqQck
Debit: -0.15002272 BTC
Transaction fee: -0.00015913 BTC
Net amount: -0.15018185 BTC
Transaction ID: 71061470634aefcb32a5d89c6ce58a4f91c7a2b8576496c23dec375f9016a985

You can verify this with the TXID in the block chain.

https://blockchain.info/tx/71061470634aefcb32a5d89c6ce58a4f91c7a2b8576496c23dec375f9016a985
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi,

The qt wallet is ready. We added it to github (https://github.com/Opair/Opair-Qt) and make a the win compile (https://opair.co/opair-win-qt.rar).

And now you will be able to add you XPO address from your dashboard (https://www.opair.co/invest/). You only need to add your address and press the button "add xpo address" and your address will be saved in our system. If you need to add nodes here you have (but it should not be a problem because there are 2 hardcoded nodes):

Hard coded nodes:

Soft Nodes:

Now, the next steps it to SJ send us tomorrow the info about who ask refunds and after that, we will start the distribution.

We just add a new 0.15 btc investment in our system from "quasimodo" user. He sent, during the ICO phase, the funds directly to the escrow address instead to use our website.

Regards
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I have requested a refund from the second ICO phase from SebastianJu. still waiting for BTC
Activity: 406
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
So now that some investors are getting a refund, are the investors that are staying seeing an increase in the Opair tokens?

Yes the investors who didn't request a refund or are stuck in phase 1 and simply don't get a refund should see a increase in XPO after wasserman updates all data on his site, he said he will do this on monday.

if you were part in the 20%+ is this phase 1?

Just check your deposit dates on the website, but from what I understood you should had already been fully informed, because my arguments don't make any sense.
Read previous comments.

We have divided the ICO in two phases. The first one goes from July 26th to August 2nd and the second one from August 3rd to August 26th.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
So now that some investors are getting a refund, are the investors that are staying seeing an increase in the Opair tokens?

Yes the investors who didn't request a refund or are stuck in phase 1 and simply don't get a refund should see a increase in XPO after wasserman updates all data on his site, he said he will do this on monday.

if you were part in the 20%+ is this phase 1?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
agreed with ^^^ guy above wait and see what happens with the actual tech they want to create.  they have cool ideas and experience to do it. interesting to see all this i guess all people want quick gains.  are refunded coins going to be burnt?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Thanks for all the updates here. I am an investor, I don't want any refund and I believe there are many like me out there.

I hope you are done with this painful process ASAP and let us know what is your plan for OPair development.

ciao
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Ttook, we didnt start right now to contact the investors. We started when we reach the agreement with SJ (more than 10 days ago). And we send the info about the refund period to all users (outsiders of this forum) who contact to us via mail or slack.

Regards

I never had a invite to join slack and I never used slack, neither did I received any emails from you during the whole ICO period. And how do you know which opair account of mine is related to my forum account? My email here is set private and I don't use the same username on your site.

So what's up with that?

it seems that you try to make a war with this thread. you should read all information before saying nonsense, guy

I agree this Dank Frank has been annoying, he already was assured his refund from SJ but still blabbing about nonsense.
In the other thread an user is attacking us just because kooke user "are possible (not certain)" be a bought account. Even, if there is true..this is not our problem. Kooke never was part of Opair Team.

Regards
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Ttook, we didnt start right now to contact the investors. We started when we reach the agreement with SJ (more than 10 days ago). And we send the info about the refund period to all users (outsiders of this forum) who contact to us via mail or slack.

Regards

I never had a invite to join slack and I never used slack, neither did I received any emails from you during the whole ICO period. And how do you know which opair account of mine is related to my forum account? My email here is set private and I don't use the same username on your site.

So what's up with that?

it seems that you try to make a war with this thread. you should read all information before saying nonsense, guy
Dank, I repeat this message several times before, you can check it looking my latest post:

"I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to [email protected] to request an invitation."

Regards

Regards

So what's up with that?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533

Regards

Yes. All investors repeatedly had been invited to slack opair; I myself several times published an invitation to the Russian-speaking branch .

Regards
Activity: 280
Dank and SJ, yes obviously if someone ask for refund but still have investments on the phase 1, only the investments refunded will be deleted. We expect SJ send us an spreadsheet with that info on monday.

About send email to ALL investors this never was part of the agreement. As we said you there a lot of investor that invest low amounts, so we are doing our best to contact with some of the biggest investors of the phase 2. By the way, as both agreed before, all this time was enough time to all investors to be aware of what was happening. We expect to receive your info on Monday to go ahead with the agreement.

Regards

Well it wasn't so obvious since you replied you would just delete the users.

And about emailing the investors was posted in the thread a week ago.

Next thing, Wasserman99, you NEED to email the investors in phase 2 so they can decide. Since it looks like you have their email address. They need to be aware of the situation. The 2 week period is for every investor to realize. Even though I do not think that an investor would not care about his investment over all these weeks. But if this way of informing exists then it should be used.

And be honest if you are running a new coin which is open and fair it isn't so hard to send 1 mass email right?

Even if 1 investor missed all the info it is one too many who wasn't informed, while you easily could have. Even if he/she only invested 0.0015. Simple!

Activity: 994
Merit: 513
This is getting more and more ridiculous. If this really is a legit project, you should've refunded everybody, got some shit done and then repeated the ICO.

I mean, come on:

(snip)

About send email to ALL investors this never was part of the agreement. As we said you there a lot of investor that invest low amounts, so we are doing our best to contact with some of the biggest investors of the phase 2. By the way, as both agreed before, all this time was enough time to all investors to be aware of what was happening. We expect to receive your info on Monday to go ahead with the agreement.

Regards

Are you for real? Contacting all investors vs. contacting the biggest investors (the day before refund period ends, btw.) can't be that much more work. It is pretty obvious why you wouldn't want to contact them all.

This thing is looking worse by the minute.

SJ, extend the refund period. I don't envy you at the moment, but contacting investors the day before the refund period ends should be reason enough to extend it. In fact, you should make a deal that the refund period ends a week AFTER the mail gets sent to ALL investors. To call anything else shady would be an understatement.
Dank and SJ, yes obviously if someone ask for refund but still have investments on the phase 1, only the investments refunded will be deleted. We expect SJ send us an spreadsheet with that info on monday.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Escrow here...

irfan_pak10

I was talking with sj from few days about my refund and today i got this reply from him
I only see now... you know that ICO phase 2 started after your investment? Only those coins went to the escrow address. The previous coins went to wasserman99 directly...

So who had my coins? please need refund?

You invested in ico phase one which was not yet escrowed. "The first one goes from July 26th to August 2nd and the second one from August 3rd to August 26th." See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15645178 for more info.

So your investment can't be refunded by me.

wasserman99

The refund on phase 2 is not subtracted from my opair page, when will this be updated?

During the monday, SJ will send us the list of the users who ask for refund and they will be deleted from our system. After that we are going to start the distribution.

Please make sure that you do not delete the users but only investments they did in ico phase 2 since there are users that want a refund but they are invested in both phases. I can only refund phase one investments though.

How is the status of the mailing to investors? You wrote me you were up to mailing the biggest investors. I hope you went through mailing to all investors of phase 2.

Pages:
Jump to: