Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 69. (Read 127648 times)

Activity: 506
Merit: 510
ICO Update - Last 20 min

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to [email protected] to request an invitation.

Thanks to everyone for participating. Our ICO has come to the end.

Members: 508
Number of investments: 335
Amount invested: 151.32 BTC

To be honest we do not have a specified amount but we believe that, at least, 700 BTC would need to put together. We believe it is a realistic goal to achieve and we are optimistic about this. But in case of failure to reach that goal, there are two possibilities as determined by the community at the time. 1) Carry out a second phase to raise the remaining amount or 2) launch Opair with the final amount collected but in that case some of the initial features will be cut.

The mode of voting will be on our slack. So far we have talked to several and most preferred option 2, so that's what will probably happen.

Regards

Grin if open the second phase to raise the remaining amount
people will say you team want more money and not want do something code things
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
ICO Update - Last 20 min

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.

Thanks to everyone for participating. Our ICO has come to the end.

Members: 508
Number of investments: 335
Amount invested: 151.32 BTC

To be honest we do not have a specified amount but we believe that, at least, 700 BTC would need to put together. We believe it is a realistic goal to achieve and we are optimistic about this. But in case of failure to reach that goal, there are two possibilities as determined by the community at the time. 1) Carry out a second phase to raise the remaining amount or 2) launch Opair with the final amount collected but in that case some of the initial features will be cut.

The mode of voting will be on our slack. So far we have talked to several and most preferred option 2, so that's what will probably happen.

Next step: Our wallet will be available in a few days, less than a week.

We will be in touch!

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
150 BTC raised isn't too bad considering the countless FUD. If escrow was added earlier and the devs did interviews, the goal of 700 BTC may have been reached. Nevertheless, congrats to the dev team.
Activity: 546
ICO Update - Last 20 min

Members: 505
Number of investments: 330
Amount invested: 149.91 BTC

Last 20 minutes until our ICO ends.

We're almost there!
ICO Update - Last 20 min

Last 20 minutes until our ICO ends.
I'm new to this project, I joined the ICO last week...is there a twitter bounty or Facebook?

No sorry, we only had a signature campaign.

Regards
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I'm new to this project, I joined the ICO last week...is there a twitter bounty or Facebook?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
I believe , escrow was introduced in vain . It only confuses ... If developers do not intend to work honestly - that they will not do it , even when using escrow. Opair - good, i believe it
We reach 150 bitcoin in total. Here you can found the ICO address.

Regards

Yes direct ICO was 150 BTC but what with escrow founds you not count them ?
I can't find escrow adress with 70BTC on side.
escrow adress is: 3JCsw5ZxyqdZqXTZa42225LakRdqgJqQck

https://blockchain.info/address/3JCsw5ZxyqdZqXTZa42225LakRdqgJqQck

And its end with 75BTC which will flow for development after all.

No, because all the btc go to the ICO address and we forwarding the btc to the escrow address. So, the bitcoins from the escrow are included in the total sum.

Let me know if you have another questions,

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Regards

Yes direct ICO was 150 BTC but what with escrow founds you not count them ?
I can't find escrow adress with 70BTC on side.
escrow adress is: 3JCsw5ZxyqdZqXTZa42225LakRdqgJqQck

https://blockchain.info/address/3JCsw5ZxyqdZqXTZa42225LakRdqgJqQck

And its end with 75BTC which will flow for development after all.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Congrats, 150 BTC is good result!
Will you pay bounty by BTC or XPO?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Just sent my (small) investment Smiley

Hey, anything to support you guys is good, right?

Will be helping out from here on out, however I can
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
We have 3 hours to finish the ICO . I see the fund is rising quickly when OPAIR ICO Phase is closed to finish
I'm waiting for OPAIR official launch. I hope OPAIR will reach the nice success in next stage
Activity: 546
Wow!
150 BTC

Congrats, Opai!
Congrats, Wasserman!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
when does sig campaign officially end?

The next week.

if you add escrow to 150CTB (i have used it ) that mean 70BTC then it is about 220 BTC for creating something 112 000$ real cash
That place us at :

Regards
Great news.Congrats opair Grin
ICO Update - Last 4 Hours

The next week.

if you add escrow to 150CTB (i have used it ) that mean 70BTC then it is about 220 BTC for creating something 112 000$ real cash
That place us at :

Regards
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
That place us at :
market cap:
188    I0Coin I0Coin    $ 127,491    $ 0.006087    20,944,007 I0C    $ 229    -55.09 %    sparkline
189    HunterCoin HunterCoin    $ 122,058    $ 0.009003    13,557,500 HUC    $ 279    -6.35 %    sparkline
190    NetCoin NetCoin    $ 121,892    $ 0.000168    725,507,208 NET    $ 349    -6.54 %    sparkline
191    ArtByte ArtByte    $ 120,416    $ 0.000174    692,828,850 ABY **    $ 308    3.05 %    sparkline

... with even decent release Opair will go over that for 100k $ on development we can go easy at 1m$ ICO price per coin is 300sat that for 74m coin
is rather cheap so i would say if coin will be released risk of lose is not that really high.
Investing in any crypto is risky (even keeping money at exchange is too i lost 1000$ due that shit)
but if you don't paly you won't get anything. Our goal is mostly to minimalize risk- with escrow risk is not very high.
That is my neutral point of view at that ICO case with escrow at milestones.

PS: I have known devs with identity who were hired by people who stole ICO founds at end,
my point is that in Crypto you can be always scammed.
Pages:
Jump to: