Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 72. (Read 127648 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Follow me to the Profitland.
Ridewithme, we dont said that, so you're forcing me to publish our private messages:

Of course im serious. I want to know your ID. Who are you, make a video and post the video of yourself holding up some ID and explaining opair. If you do that, then I will not think its a scam and I would possibly even invest. But until I see that this is a big scam. And please dont ever call me a troll again.

About the video we set our position a lot of times before. Please read this:

If Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and maybe affect their personal work, because if we raise a small amounts of bitcoin, they will going to follow his normal lives in those jobs and not working full time on Opair, only part time. With the money raised until now we will be able to work only a few months at most. Our project is in ethereum or lisk scale for things that we want to do (look our key features, we present things nobody had done until now), so we need an adequate amount, we can’t do it all that features without funds. But, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get.

About the interview, both Frank and Hao, are quite sure they want to go on, without releasing more personal information from them. They are pending to see if we can achieve our goals with the ICO to start to work full time with the project once the ICO finished. At this stage, they do not want expose themselves and risk his works.

The problem is that we have our policy and they (those who doubt us) another. And they want to force us to follow their rules and if we do not follow are a scam. Dont have much sense. Just because we do not make a video call, for the reasons already set up hundreds of times, it does not make us better or worse proposal, just different. I understand that most of the projects that arise in the forum and achieve funding successful is because they have many contacts or friends with "power". The problem is that we are strangers and we are paying dues seems. We truly want to achieve the best with Opair.

PS: It was just a question but sorry if you felt offended. It becomes difficult to differentiate in this forum who have real interest or just want to disturb..

There is no question. Everything was clear in our thread. On our team we decided not to make a video interview at this stage of the process and for that we receive attacks from some users. Beyond that there is nothing.

Just because we do not make a video call, for the reasons already set up hundreds of times, it does not make us better or worse proposal, just different.

We just want to let us work in peace. We are offer a full escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds to us by PARTS!!!!! If we dont deliver or stop develop he will refund to everyone.

Even, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get.

We keep our promise. Time will prove us right. Whoever wants to trust us is welcome.

Regards

PS: We talked about this point as a hundred times before, please, next time you can search this answer in our thread. Everything is written here.

You still dont quite get it and im glad you posted the private messages. You need to understand that even though you may have a few haters you're still obliged to post a introduction video introducing yourself and your project.
The Jewels dev did this, and some other are starting to follow. If you want my money and trust and the trust of the investors on this forum then you should be posting a video, and moving forward.  Not arguing why you cant prove your identity and why people should trust some anonymous dev.

Please post the video and I will consider investing.
Activity: 476
Ridewithme, we dont said that, so you're forcing me to publish our private messages:

Of course im serious. I want to know your ID. Who are you, make a video and post the video of yourself holding up some ID and explaining opair. If you do that, then I will not think its a scam and I would possibly even invest. But until I see that this is a big scam. And please dont ever call me a troll again.

About the video we set our position a lot of times before. Please read this:

If Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and maybe affect their personal work, because if we raise a small amounts of bitcoin, they will going to follow his normal lives in those jobs and not working full time on Opair, only part time. With the money raised until now we will be able to work only a few months at most. Our project is in ethereum or lisk scale for things that we want to do (look our key features, we present things nobody had done until now), so we need an adequate amount, we can’t do it all that features without funds. But, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get.

About the interview, both Frank and Hao, are quite sure they want to go on, without releasing more personal information from them. They are pending to see if we can achieve our goals with the ICO to start to work full time with the project once the ICO finished. At this stage, they do not want expose themselves and risk his works.

The problem is that we have our policy and they (those who doubt us) another. And they want to force us to follow their rules and if we do not follow are a scam. Dont have much sense. Just because we do not make a video call, for the reasons already set up hundreds of times, it does not make us better or worse proposal, just different. I understand that most of the projects that arise in the forum and achieve funding successful is because they have many contacts or friends with "power". The problem is that we are strangers and we are paying dues seems. We truly want to achieve the best with Opair.

PS: It was just a question but sorry if you felt offended. It becomes difficult to differentiate in this forum who have real interest or just want to disturb..

There is no question. Everything was clear in our thread. On our team we decided not to make a video interview at this stage of the process and for that we receive attacks from some users. Beyond that there is nothing.

Just because we do not make a video call, for the reasons already set up hundreds of times, it does not make us better or worse proposal, just different.

We just want to let us work in peace. We are offer a full escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds to us by PARTS!!!!! If we dont deliver or stop develop he will refund to everyone.

Even, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get.

We keep our promise. Time will prove us right. Whoever wants to trust us is welcome.

Regards

PS: We talked about this point as a hundred times before, please, next time you can search this answer in our thread. Everything is written here.
@ Dev.

Let's continue the private messages here.

You are telling me in private that you cant share your real id because then people might look to come after you guys if things go wrong. That opair is just part time ect.

My response to that is that even if this is just a part time project the investors deserve to know who the devs are and who they are investing in. If you want  go to gofundme or similar crowdfunding campaigns and show me 1 that has a "developer" who is anonymous and got funded.

If you can do that than I will invest in this.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Just remain more 30 hours to finish OPAIR ICO. I'm very excited to see OPAIR Launching
I hope This project will be a special model of Payment method in the near future
all functions of OPAIR will be applied widely over the world as financial tool and primary payment for digital currency
Good health to OPAIR
Im so glad I never invested here. The devs cant even address the problems people are raising, they are refusing to give refunds too. It smells very fishy to me.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
ICO Update - Last 48 Hours

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to [email protected] to request an invitation.

Members: 468
Number of investments: 298
Amount invested: 138.64 BTC

Hopefully we will see a big boost in the last hours. This coin looks so promising.
Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
I had join tihe ICO,how I can got my coin?

You must wait until the ICO ends. After that, you will have to download the wallet and add your address to your dashboard. So, they will send you your coins.

I have some doubt ,what if the project fail as only collected the  Amount 138.64 BTC and debit card implementation is not so easy.

Read this:

4) We believe that 700 BTC it is a realistic goal to achieve and we are optimistic about this. But in case of failure to reach that goal, there are two possibilities as determined by the community at the time. 1) Carry out a second phase to raise the remaining amount or 2) launch Opair with the final amount collected but in that case some of the initial features will be cut. The mode of voting will be on our slack. So far we have talked to several and most preferred option 2, so that's what will probably happen. Edit: I was wrong before. I  put option 1 when it was option 2. But we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get.

Regards

I want a refund.

Please, read this: "-   Due to the nature of our proposal, investments are strictly non-refundable." (like all previously ICOs on bitcointalk).

how can I mine this coin ? Or is it mineable ?

Yes, a few % will be mineable. You must wait until the wallet will be released.

Good health to Opair!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
how can I mine this coin ? Or is it mineable ?
Activity: 281
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)
I cant wait to get my BTC out of this fishy project. OP is making it harder to trust him.

How so? Can you please elaborate and be more specific? that's just empty FUD based on a 'gut feeling'.
LoL, you must just have joined the ICO then. no need to look back on the first few pages of the thread you will see it
yourself in the next few days after ICO ends.
Activity: 182

I have some doubt ,what if the project fail as only collected the  Amount 138.64 BTC and debit card implementation is not so easy.
Activity: 189
Merit: 101
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 242
how to participate in ICO with escrow? where to send BTC?

Hi, you have to register in our site: https://www.opair.co/

Do you guys have plan to release white paper?

About the whitepaper, we currently have no news, we are still working on it but as we said in the thread, will be available before the release of our platform.

I've invested 1 btc and I would like my btc back, but what I can do? Anyone here want to buy my opair account?

This point was made clear in our rules: "-   Due to the nature of our proposal, investments are strictly non-refundable."

How much deposit so far?

How will the distribution for the signature works? Will SebastianJU do this? When will we know how much coins we will receive? Did you already contacted exchanges for listing?

1) Please, read the message below.

2) We changed our rules to benefit the project. All our bounties will be paid directly in bitcoins to prevent the majority dumps his "free" coins as happens in all projects. As we said we are going to made the payment, but if you want to support the project, you can buy it on exchanges with the bounty.

3) When we launched the first wallet we will contact to them to arrange the launch of Opair on his exchanges.

Regards
gald to see the rules changed to better than before.
ICO Update - Last 48 Hours

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to [email protected] to request an invitation.

Members: 468
Number of investments: 298
Amount invested: 138.64 BTC

how to participate in ICO with escrow? where to send BTC?

Hi, you have to register in our site: https://www.opair.co/

About the whitepaper, we currently have no news, we are still working on it but as we said in the thread, will be available before the release of our platform.

I've invested 1 btc and I would like my btc back, but what I can do? Anyone here want to buy my opair account?

This point was made clear in our rules: "-   Due to the nature of our proposal, investments are strictly non-refundable."

How much deposit so far?

How will the distribution for the signature works? Will SebastianJU do this? When will we know how much coins we will receive? Did you already contacted exchanges for listing?

1) Please, read the message below.

2) We changed our rules to benefit the project. All our bounties will be paid directly in bitcoins to prevent the majority dumps his "free" coins as happens in all projects. As we said we are going to made the payment, but if you want to support the project, you can buy it on exchanges with the bounty.

3) When we launched the first wallet we will contact to them to arrange the launch of Opair on his exchanges.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
I cant wait to get my BTC out of this fishy project. OP is making it harder to trust him.

How so? Can you please elaborate and be more specific? that's just empty FUD based on a 'gut feeling'.
Activity: 281
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)
Activity: 160
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: