Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 70. (Read 127648 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
kooke, how do you know that his platform works smoothly?

Because the ICO platform it is the most transparent i saw in this forum. You can see at any time all statistics, including your balance and price per coin, which is updated as more people invest. Everything run smoothly. For suspicious people, make yourselves an account on the platform and try it on your own. That's a great test of experience and knowledge of this team. If the final release has much quality as the platform it will be a success. If they could do that without money, with the money raise from the ICO the sky is the limit.

Good health to Opair!

Most transparent, don't make me laugh. The dev is anonymous and is hiding his identity. Please explain to me how you find that transparent.
Yes, This is a clearest and the most transparent project I've ever joined . it listed all amount of BTC and ICO price of every member in real time and all contents of OPAIR functional programs. and I believe that the project will be successful after official launch.

Exactly, because in the platform you can see at any time all statistics, including your balance and price per coin, which is updated as more people invest. Everything run smoothly.

Good health to Opair!

Stop overselling it kooke, people are making valid points and a simple website setup which I also could easily spit out within 2 hours doesn't make it transparent.

ICO's are just a gamble these days and I invested in this one hoping on a good result, it definitely has hurts this ICO  investment for that Frank guy not showing his face and posting just once from a newbie account. Of course after all the scams that has been here in the past people are double questioning this.

That you 100% believe is clear to everyone, for me it is always 50/50% even with a working wallet and a blockchain active. But I never bet on just one coin.

We will know soon enough how this all ends.
Activity: 280
If Opair really will next week on exchanges, I think price will be >1000 sat
Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

Because the ICO platform it is the most transparent i saw in this forum. You can see at any time all statistics, including your balance and price per coin, which is updated as more people invest. Everything run smoothly. For suspicious people, make yourselves an account on the platform and try it on your own. That's a great test of experience and knowledge of this team. If the final release has much quality as the platform it will be a success. If they could do that without money, with the money raise from the ICO the sky is the limit.

Good health to Opair!

Most transparent, don't make me laugh. The dev is anonymous and is hiding his identity. Please explain to me how you find that transparent.
Yes, This is a clearest and the most transparent project I've ever joined . it listed all amount of BTC and ICO price of every member in real time and all contents of OPAIR functional programs. and I believe that the project will be successful after official launch.

Exactly, because in the platform you can see at any time all statistics, including your balance and price per coin, which is updated as more people invest. Everything run smoothly.

Good health to Opair!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Good health to Opair!

Activity: 406
Follow me to the Profitland.

Good health to Opair!

Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

Good health to Opair!
Activity: 476
Self Moderated thread?

Polo won't list this, unless OPAIR has huuuge daily volume in Bittrex or somewhere else.

The thread is moderated by logical reasons, I understand that several want to go unmoderated but then you cannot have a logical conversation without insults/accusations/FUD.

We do not care about the insta-listed on exchanges, we are here for the long term. It would be great to have Poloniex in the early days, but otherwise we will start with exchanges with smaller volume (like bittrex).

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Self Moderated thread?

Polo won't list this, unless OPAIR has huuuge daily volume in Bittrex or somewhere else.

Atm, you can expect Yobit listing and Bittrex listing for some BTC payment.
Have you contacted Poloniex and the other major exchanges yet? I doubt you can just ask them for listing in the last second. those things take time to complete.

YIz, do not worry we will in due time. We not yet finished the ICO and launched our wallet. Everything is happening correctly, during the weekend we will contact them.

Regards
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
Have you contacted Poloniex and the other major exchanges yet? I doubt you can just ask them for listing in the last second. those things take time to complete.
After ICO ends , approx. how much time will you send BTC bounties for translation?

During the weekend we will pay the translations.

Regards

We will just be PM our BTC address for it to claim?

Yes of course! Tomorrow we will communicate it, but if you want you can send us now your address and will be registered.

Regards
Activity: 910
After ICO ends , approx. how much time will you send BTC bounties for translation?

Regards

We will just be PM our BTC address for it to claim?

Regards
Activity: 910
BoldNinja, we have two problems with the last period of the ICO.

1) Not work properly with zero bonus so in all past investments manually add a bonus of 0.00000001 BTC, instead of 0.

2) Since August 26th, the system automatically gives a 25% bonus to all new investments, as if it were the first week, but I manually fix it like now as you can see. Our system was programmer to last a month. So, this is a new month (our ICO started on July 26th), which is giving the bonus again as if for the first week. Not worth modify it, given the ICO ends today. It is an error of one day.

Thanks for your message.

I have just noticed that you have changed the total supply of the coins from 96,000,000 to 74,000,000. why did you do it and why didn't you mention it?

Huh We did this in the early days and because most requested it. We change the PoW percentage of the project (from 30% to 9%). This was already announced in the forum at the time. We made the changes before the ICO starts, not later.

Regards
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
I have just noticed that you have changed the total supply of the coins from 96,000,000 to 74,000,000. why did you do it and why didn't you mention it?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Your bonus isn't working like it should :

here will be discounts for early participants based on the following schedule:

- First&Second ICO day bonus. Users who buy Opair coins on the first two days will receive a bonus of 25%.
- Users participating in the campaign the first week (but not the first two days) will receive 20% bonus.
- Users participating in the campaign the second week will receive 15% bonus.
- Users participating in the campaign the third week will receive 10% bonus.

eg. for example someone deposited today:

1.21000000 BTC   0.30250000 BTC   2016-08-26 03:43:59 so he got a bonus of 25%?

and on another note :

someone yesterday:

0.55900213 BTC   0.00000001 BTC   2016-08-25 22:24:12 didn't receive any bonus?
Activity: 280
Excitement level is getting higher and higher after every hour. this coin is very promising I didn't invested in ICO.. but I will surly buy from exchanges..

I want know which platform can exchange the opair

Same question. which exhange will be your first target to add XPO to trading?

As developers we can not guarantee that. It is something external to us. But we will be in contact with the exchanges to try to be listed in a week.

ICO Update - Last 24 Hours

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to [email protected] to request an invitation.

Members: 491
Number of investments: 310
Amount invested: 142.10 BTC

Will pools open with ICO end!?

Our wallet will be ready a few days after the ICO ends (less than a week) and we expect to have a pool too, but while you can do solo mining.

Regards
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Excitement level is getting higher and higher after every hour. this coin is very promising I didn't invested in ICO.. but I will surly buy from exchanges..

I want know which platform can exchange the opair

Same question. which exhange will be your first target to add XPO to trading?
Pages:
Jump to: