Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE ANN] Open Public Beta Daily Fantasy Sports [Bounties for Beta Testers] - page 10. (Read 7018 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Line up cant be completed. Of list position is empty.-

You need to draft a full line up and fill all positions while staying under the salary cap.

Also your lineup needs to have players from at least 3 different teams

Done. Thanks.-
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Is this exclusive to Baseball only? Will it support NFL and NBA when the regular season starts?
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
FGC Dev

You need to draft a full line up and fill all positions while staying under the salary cap.

Also your lineup needs to have players from at least 3 different teams
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Terms of Use & Privacy policy are not clickable on the signup form.
If you select a non-US country let's say France, you still should select a US state Sad

Can you tell me which browser you used, that requirement to select a US state was removed and tested already, we only ask for your country so we know where our users are from.
We are not placing any geo restrictions on signups  Thank you

I edited my post, the create account menu works fine, no state and with links. The problem is on the login menu -> create account link.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
I am interested in becoming one of the beta testers. I just signed up. Username is joe_phoenix

Thanks
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
receive security code so long,please fix it
FGC Dev
If you select a non-US country let's say France, you still should select a US state Sad

Can you tell me which browser you used, that requirement to select a US state was removed and tested already, we only ask for your country so we know where our users are from.
We are not placing any geo restrictions on signups  Thank you
FGC Dev
Thank you all for you interest!! Bounty coins have been given to the following users with a 1,000 coin bonus:

captaiN
jmixup
kaneki007
bicuriousdad
cointron

Keep the signups coming! First game starts at 7:05 PM EST

Indonesian translation bounty has been reserved by kaneki007
how to get test coin?
i want to test it

Please send us you DraftDaily.com user name either here in this thread, by PM or contact form at draftdaily.com/contact-us
i have done to PM u,and done to send email
thanks
FGC Dev
how to get test coin?
i want to test it

Please send us you DraftDaily.com user name either here in this thread, by PM or contact form at draftdaily.com/contact-us
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
seems interesting project because new this project is a the game ?
when bounty will launched in this project?
very nice coins.
FGC Dev
This 1000 coins witdraw?

Yes you will be able to withdraw those coins later. Plus any coins you win while playing.
how to get test coin?
i want to test it
Many data required to make a withdrawal, why?
FGC Dev
Max length of password = 10. That is really low. Hard to really protect an account with this.

Thanks for that feedback, we will fix that right away
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
This 1000 coins witdraw?
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
We will benefit from affilate links, is there any other bounty for this project, there may be airdrop for this project. I'll wait for another bounty. Because if it's only from affilate links, it's probably very little that we can get
FGC Dev
Will be bounty?

Yes there is a current beta testers bounty, and more bounties will be announced next week.

For the beta testers bounty all you need to do is sign up and send us your user name, we will add 1,000 coins to your account, please play and try all the features

If you find a bug and report it you will get an addition 1,000 coins added to your account.

Later you will be able to withdraw coins to your DFSCoin Wallet. You can download your Windows or Linux wallet from our github

https://github.com/NicoDFS/DFSCoin

Just FYI the wallet will not sync yet until next week when we start up the miners at which time we will post the mining info.

For now please enjoy the game!

Activity: 812
Merit: 270
(when you tried to register via the Login menu. Create account menu is fine: no state and links available)
Pages:
Jump to: