Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE ANN] Open Public Beta Daily Fantasy Sports [Bounties for Beta Testers] - page 9. (Read 7018 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
1.   Would be good if you added the option to sort by entry fee, entries, start time, etc...

2.   The video link under promotions is no good

3.  Clicking on scoring when drafting for MLB, gives scoring for NFL
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
DFSCoin added for Temo58 and Fikshun, thank you and good luck.
signed up! Username: mryoso1994  Wink waiting for the bounty
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
FGC Dev
DFSCoin added for Temo58 and Fikshun, thank you and good luck.
FGC Dev
interested in beta testing, my username is psiksenz

all taken care of, enjoy the games and good luck

@Joe_Phoenix, replied to your PM and thank you very much
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
my nickname is Temo58 . waiting for bounty  Roll Eyes
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Signed up - username Fikshun
Activity: 252
interested in beta testing, my username is psiksenz
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
@NicoDFS, sent you a pm  Cool
FGC Dev
The first contests will be starting in about 20 min. If you entered a contest that did not fill, you will see your entry fee returned to your balance.

Contests that are Guaranteed to start will start even if the contest did not fill up.

To watch live scores please go to the My Contest page, there you will be able to see your upcoming contests and you live contests.

Just click View Contest to see the game live.

We just added a another contest to the lobby that you can enter for free using the ticket code DFSCoin. 

10,800 DFSCoin Prize in a 12 team league. Good luck!
FGC Dev
Will this coin be added to exchange sites later on? If so, when is the target to add it on exchanges?

Appreciate you're being proactive on us @dev

Yes we will be adding the coin to 1 and possibly 2 exchanges. We are looking at Yobit and Cyptoia for starters right away and also submit to exchanges thats require a dev review at the same time.

Also to everyone: user koko UK has reserved French translation bounty. We hope to add Ligue 1 this season also so that will be very helpful.
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Will this coin be added to exchange sites later on? If so, when is the target to add it on exchanges?

Appreciate you're being proactive on us @dev
FGC Dev
Did the site just get an update? Looking nice, trying out as much as I can and so far it's working great. Can't wait to see how much I suck heh.

Yeah we've been working on a lot of updates and have a lot more on the way. Thanks and hope you enjoy the games. We will be adding more contests to the lobby shortly.
FGC Dev
@NrX the price per DFSCoin in the ICO will be between 1000 to 3000 Sats. Our core management and dev team will be meeting this weekend and early next week to decide on the amounts

@JoePhoenix No its paid any time they enter a paid entry contest, win lose or drawl

The Refer A Friend RevShare works like this: When a user enters a paid contest, the site takes a commission also known as the rake. Affiliates earn 35% of the rake each time one of their referrals pay an entry fee and that contest is completed.

Thanks
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Did the site just get an update? Looking nice, trying out as much as I can and so far it's working great. Can't wait to see how much I suck heh.
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Am I correct that we will only get the 35% revenue when our referral lose the contest?
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I also want to participate in this testing. What will be value of this 1000 coins in future. I read and understand that these coins offered for testing purposes will be draw able at later point but at this moment I would like to find out their possible value.
FGC Dev
Many data required to make a withdrawal, why?

Those req. will be removed, we are not going to req. any personal data like name or address to withdraw

You'll just need to add your DFSCoin wallet address and request a security code that will be emailed to you.

Security codes will be valid for 15 mins. And withdraws will be processed manually the same day.

More security features may be added too.

Deposited coins will not be held directly on the site but rather go to a cold storage wallet that is off site.

This wallet balance will be publicly viewable in the header or footer of the site so players know how much we have in balances to cover the prize pools.
FGC Dev
By the way my account username is JeremyB. Thanks!  Wink

You've got 1,000 coins + 1,000 bonus
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
By the way my account username is JeremyB. Thanks!  Wink
FGC Dev
I am interested in becoming one of the beta testers. I just signed up. Username is joe_phoenix

Thanks

Your all setup with 1,000 + 1,000 bonus and yes we have NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL. All 4 sports have been tested for full seasons

We also look to add all major Soccer leagues like EPL, Champions League, ect
Pages:
Jump to: