Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Paper - DAG Real World Asset Exchange - page 2. (Read 2273 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Thank you. Supply chain, and item tracking in general is a large and relatively untapped industry in blockchain. Hopefully with the use of DAG, it will be able to reach the scalability and traceability required.

I have been spending a lot of time lately reaching out to companies interested in becoming a partner, and have been able to get the largest regional LTL company in the North East to share their process, and work with me in developing a solution to track shipments. Because of this, Paper will most likely not have a public repo as we develop a Proof of Concept in the coming weeks, with the hopes that after we get the MVP going, to build it out further into a public model. I'd love to hear everyone else's thoughts.

So are you saying that you intend to make this a completely private endeavor? If so, probably best to clarify both at the end of this thread and the start announcement page and then lock the thread. Otherwise you will just confuse and annoy people. Will you even be releasing coins/tokens to the public?

It will only be private for the duration of the Proof of Concept build. Once we get to the stage where we are comfortable having it public, then it will be released.
copper member
Activity: 12
Why did you call it Paper?
Activity: 225
Thank you. Supply chain, and item tracking in general is a large and relatively untapped industry in blockchain. Hopefully with the use of DAG, it will be able to reach the scalability and traceability required.

I have been spending a lot of time lately reaching out to companies interested in becoming a partner, and have been able to get the largest regional LTL company in the North East to share their process, and work with me in developing a solution to track shipments. Because of this, Paper will most likely not have a public repo as we develop a Proof of Concept in the coming weeks, with the hopes that after we get the MVP going, to build it out further into a public model. I'd love to hear everyone else's thoughts.

So are you saying that you intend to make this a completely private endeavor? If so, probably best to clarify both at the end of this thread and the start announcement page and then lock the thread. Otherwise you will just confuse and annoy people. Will you even be releasing coins/tokens to the public?
Great project, Wish u all the success and looking forward to see how this project will shape up in coming days.

Good luck in this project, looks like it could a very good cryptocurrency if the goal is reached

I wish you the best with developing this new crypto currency. It is going to be a massive job but super rewarding too, both in terms of personal satisfaction and financially. Keep at it and keep us informed. When you have some code and roadmap and white paper etc, will be here ready to donate and help take it to the next level.

Lets see this thing take shape.

Activity: 225
I wish you the best with developing this new crypto currency. It is going to be a massive job but super rewarding too, both in terms of personal satisfaction and financially. Keep at it and keep us informed. When you have some code and roadmap and white paper etc, will be here ready to donate and help take it to the next level.

Lets see this thing take shape.
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
How to attract the community for your project
1 - Faucet distribution can create an activi community, no donation, similiar to Railblocks project, only voluntary donations.
2 - Website
3 - Reveal your identity
4 - Github
5 - Linkedin
6 - Code
7 - Whitepaper
8 - Show the progress
9 - Voilà
 Cool
I saw you in other DAG threats.. who are you?
Activity: 19
How to attract the community for your project
1 - Faucet distribution can create an activi community, no donation, similiar to Railblocks project, only voluntary donations.
2 - Website
3 - Reveal your identity
4 - Github
5 - Linkedin
6 - Code
7 - Whitepaper
8 - Show the progress
9 - Voilà
 Cool
Activity: 16
Good luck in this project, looks like it could a very good cryptocurrency if the goal is reached
Activity: 74
Great project, Wish u all the success and looking forward to see how this project will shape up in coming days.
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
Hey - I've created a Discord for Paper.  come join and we can talk in there and get started... Smiley

https://discord.gg/3hr2ng
Can you share me a discord link? I'd like to join the conversations. Really interested in this project.

Hi,

I've updated the OP to include a link to the discord chat.

https://discord.gg/9HsErfP

Well, Let's watch another DAG project
Hey - I've created a Discord for Paper.  come join and we can talk in there and get started... Smiley

Can you share me a discord link? I'd like to join the conversations. Really interested in this project.

Hi,

I've updated the OP to include a link to the discord chat.

https://discord.gg/9HsErfP
Activity: 235
Merit: 230
Wow,looks like a big bang.XRB and DAG must be next hot topic.
Activity: 13
Watching this project...
Activity: 63

Activity: 197
Merit: 190
Stone, Mana, Azulik, and now Paper

looks like all the same, Dag+ Zksharks。。。。hope dev can make it true....
Yeah and they're all junk trying to piggyback off the success of Raiblocks.
Activity: 41
I joined the Discord.
I am not familiar with technology, but this project seems to be the most promising among similar projects.
Hey - I've created a Discord for Paper.  come join and we can talk in there and get started... Smiley

Thanks for creating that. Joined.

Check out the github - I've implemented my own version of the block lattice for transactions, working now on the asset ledger.

https://github.com/paper-project/paper
Activity: 42
Hey - I've created a Discord for Paper.  come join and we can talk in there and get started... Smiley

Hi Will,

(tried sending as a message but didn't go through)

I really enjoy your project and the progress you've been making. Im wondering if I can help out in a larger capacity.   Like some other projects, this could expand pretty quickly. 

I just did the branding for another project in similar space as paper.  Maybe we can set up a discord together so we can start bringing people in who are interested. And trust me, there are a ton of people that will be interested in Paper...They just don't know it yet Smiley

D

Hey,

That would be terrific if you could help out. Anything would be much appreciated.

I have no idea how to set up any of the channels, and that's definitely a good first step in engaging with the community.

Let me know if there's anything I need to do.
Activity: 42
Hi Will,

(tried sending as a message but didn't go through)

I really enjoy your project and the progress you've been making. Im wondering if I can help out in a larger capacity.   Like some other projects, this could expand pretty quickly. 

I just did the branding for another project in similar space as paper.  Maybe we can set up a discord together so we can start bringing people in who are interested. And trust me, there are a ton of people that will be interested in Paper...They just don't know it yet Smiley

D
Pages:
Jump to: