Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Paper - DAG Real World Asset Exchange - page 3. (Read 2273 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Stone, Mana, Azulik, and now Paper

looks like all the same, Dag+ Zksharks。。。。hope dev can make it true....

Again... this project has nothing really to do with zkSnarks. This is a DAG Protocol that will allow for a ledger of physical assets.

Thank you for the support though.

Wait, where can I find any details concerning ICO? Or did I miss something?

No ICO, you haven't missed anything. This is just an announcement that the project will be available soon.

Exactly why are these new users doing this? If only they had a better ranking, they could pass some credibility, the curious that always put address to receive donations and always use RaiBlocks as a reference.

Well I hope to change your mind about credibility when I release it soon.

There's no address to receive donations, and I plan on using RaiBlocks as a backbone simply because it is an incredible piece of tech, and a lot can be built on top of it.
Not really a suggestion but more of a thought - People flipped out with Stone because of it's privacy features. It looks like the market is really interested in a DAG based Privacy coin.

Have you given any thought to adding privacy features to Paper?

D

Yeah, I mentioned that I would look into stronger privacy features, but I don't want to promise something I'm not sure I can deliver.

IOTA's current crypto tool is extremely light, which is what allows the transactions to be so instantaneous. I could implement something like zkSnarks, but the ledger would definitely suffer in speed, especially in the beginning since DAG protocols thrive on tons of transactions.

any update?

There have been a few updates on the whole Paper concept. Namely being:

Made significant headway on the architecture of the data layers. It'll be a loose backbone of RaiBlocks, with a second data layer that allows for the "Proof of Ownership" model for a physical asset. Currently working on creating a C++ implementation of it.

Created a simple website: http://paper.technology/ just something that makes it sort of official, and announces when I think the beta version will be available.

Things are looking good so far though.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Wait, where can I find any details concerning ICO? Or did I miss something?
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
Stone, Mana, Azulik, and now Paper

looks like all the same, Dag+ Zksharks。。。。hope dev can make it true....
Activity: 57
Hey there, very interesting concept.
There is a discord for discussing DAG coin with privacy concept and feasability, if you'd like to join.

https://discord.gg/auFsMSD

See ya
Activity: 42
Not really a suggestion but more of a thought - People flipped out with Stone because of it's privacy features. It looks like the market is really interested in a DAG based Privacy coin.

D

Yeah, I mentioned that I would look into stronger privacy features, but I don't want to promise something I'm not sure I can deliver.

IOTA's current crypto tool is extremely light, which is what allows the transactions to be so instantaneous. I could implement something like zkSnarks, but the ledger would definitely suffer in speed, especially in the beginning since DAG protocols thrive on tons of transactions.

any update?
Activity: 1
Interesting concept. Would considering donating

I've never gotten in something this early
Activity: 9
Also watching this one.

D

have a plan to do an ICO in the future ?
as i read in the OP you are focusing on the code to ensure that this project is feasible for now,
DAG will be a new trend after blockchain

So far, no plan to do ICO - not to say that I'll never do it, but that it's not a priority.

I agree, DAG is the next wave of crypto

D
Activity: 34
without the white paper I still think this paper has something to do with the 'scam' DAG stone thread

What happened to Stone? Is that thread still up? Was it definitely a scam?
Looks like it. He/She had a website earlier, but now it is taken down.
Activity: 19

I will trust in this project only if you:

-make it 100% open source
-no ico, no premine, no dev fee
-100% asic resistant
-no hidden fees and taxes

..and all transparent up to your underwear.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
have a plan to do an ICO in the future ?
as i read in the OP you are focusing on the code to ensure that this project is feasible for now,
DAG will be a new trend after blockchain
Cool idea, hope you get it off the ground! Will be glad to help (non-tech) when you need it.

What is name PAPER for?

Because before this ledger, in order for an asset to be under your possession (like a house), you needed an official paper document saying so  Wink

You have my vote of support! Happy to help (non-tech) if/when the time comes.

D

You 2 have very similar replies lol. Thank you for the support though

wow bizarre.  I can assure you I am not Boomhocolatta haha.   

I too was watching the Stone thread very closely. Felix, if he is *not* a scammer, is doing a pretty decent job convincing everyone he is.

willstarkro I have more faith in you simply due to your willingness to engage and participate in the thread. Stick with your gut and continue working to show something of value, no need to supply a white paper at this stage

That's really unfortunate to hear about the other project.

And thanks, I plan on doing just that.

Hi dev, you already decided how will be the distribution? Faucets?

I haven't really put any thought into how it will be distributed.

I'm open to suggestions, but it's not my main focus right now.
Hi dev, you already decided how will be the distribution? Faucets?

I haven't really put any thought into how it will be distributed.

I'm open to suggestions, but it's not my main focus right now.
Cool idea, hope you get it off the ground! Will be glad to help (non-tech) when you need it.

What is name PAPER for?

Because before this ledger, in order for an asset to be under your possession (like a house), you needed an official paper document saying so  Wink

D

wow bizarre.  I can assure you I am not Boomhocolatta haha.   

I too was watching the Stone thread very closely. Felix, if he is *not* a scammer, is doing a pretty decent job convincing everyone he is.

willstarkro I have more faith in you simply due to your willingness to engage and participate in the thread. Stick with your gut and continue working to show something of value, no need to supply a white paper at this stage

What is name PAPER for?

D

Activity: 2
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
without the white paper I still think this paper has something to do with the 'scam' DAG stone thread

What happened to Stone? Is that thread still up? Was it definitely a scam?
Pages:
Jump to: