Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Paper - DAG Real World Asset Exchange - page 5. (Read 2273 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
What exactly are you publicly pre-announcing here? No ICO, no donations. What do you want from the community here? Prayers? Devs? I don't get it...

This is an announcement that there is more on the way, and to see what the community thinks of such a project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
What exactly are you publicly pre-announcing here? No ICO, no donations. What do you want from the community here? Prayers? Devs? I don't get it...
I love this idea! I have sent you a message. Would be interested in donating.

As of now, there is no reason for me to accept donations.
Activity: 1
I love this idea! I have sent you a message. Would be interested in donating
Ummm? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I'd be happy to explain any questions you may have.
>>>RaiBlocks allows for only 128 bits total on its first layer.
Care to explain? I couldnt find the notion of layers in the Raibloks whitepaper

XRB's chain uses a 128 bit integer to represent account balances on the tangle. This limits the amount of data that can be passed considerably. Some have thought that using stenography, we may be able to get around this issue. Personally, I would try to build a 2nd layer over top the layer that stores account balances.

Here is RaiBlock's GitHub on the matter:
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Distribution,-Mining-and-Units

Stenography if you're interested:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steganography
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Ummm? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 34
>>>RaiBlocks allows for only 128 bits total on its first layer.
Care to explain? I couldnt find the notion of layers in the Raibloks whitepaper
Activity: 1
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Stone, Paper

Sounds like: Rock paper scissors lizard spock

I thought the same thing.. all we need is a scissors DAG & zkSNARKS project and it will complete the whole set.

Uh oh. So are both this and Stone scams?
Let's cooperate together, develop and earn wealth.
stone+paper=Awesome!

I definitely plan on reaching out to the person developing Stone. I'm not sure yet if I want to switch over to a RaiBlocks system (IOTA has some benefits to it), but it'd be worth talking to him about the scalability of the zkSNARKS implementation.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Let's cooperate together, develop and earn wealth.
stone+paper=Awesome!

Stone, Paper

I thought the same thing.. all we need is a scissors DAG & zkSNARKS project and it will complete the whole set.

My project has so little to do about zkSNARKS, it's actually confusing how you could think that. All I did was mention that RaiBlocks current privacy system isn't good, and someone was working on a solution.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

Stone, Paper

How did I simply copy-paste the thread. It's a totally different idea. I used his format because it makes sense, and it's not a big concern to me how it looks. I even acknowledged his thread and what he said.

I'd be happy to discuss the work I made, and go into a technical discussion of the project.

As you can see, I haven't even asked for donations.
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Looks like Stone, hopefully not the same person because then Stone is most likely a scam  Undecided
Activity: 36

Stone, Paper

Activity: 121
Merit: 123
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Bit Blaster
I am looking for a project that combines DAG with zkSNARKs.
Not sure if it works, but would be very promising.

The zkSNARKS would be implemented if I decide to use RaiBlocks, since RaiBlocks currently has a very weak system in place right now to protect transaction privacy.

There is one person that is claiming to be working on a solution (here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-stone-dag-data-structured-private-cryptocurrency-2581762). It is quite a difficult task, due to how much computing power each transaction would need (this will slow down the process considerably), and I will do my own analysis to see how feasible it really is.

Yes, I'm following that project. DAG has definitely some advantages over blockchain.

-bitblaster
Pages:
Jump to: