Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-Ann] PotatoCoin [SPUDS] x11 ** Launch August 08 - page 2. (Read 12942 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

We will be making a website where you can exchange potatocoins for actual potatoes that will be mailed to you.

This made me lol
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
So did you hire a guy from Pakistan off odesk.com? Those guys are dirt cheap but always late with bad code.

LOL, looking forward to the coin  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
So did you hire a guy from Pakistan off odesk.com? Those guys are dirt cheap but always late with bad code.
Activity: 294
Honestly no Estimated time frame on release right now.  all I can say is check back tomorrow.  We was supposed to get the source and QT from our Coin Dev today. But he was to busy today to work on it.  So hopefully tomorrow?
Activity: 406
please announce at least 24h before official launch. I can't always stay and check this thread every hour!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can't wait to mine some spuds  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
I wish I could recieve alerts when the coins go live haha
Activity: 112
Maybe this dev is being smart and releasing it stealth-like.

We already have the pool(s) info.

This would be a good thing IMO as it would help to avoid forks among other things.

Activity: 56
Coin planned on being released in the next couple hours or should I stop hoping for it?
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Well so I'm going to sleep. I put your pool with my workers all ready as the first one in cgminer, and a second one currently mining another coin as failover. When your pool will be up, it should be mine potato in less than 1 mn.
Hope to have some coin tomorrow.
Windows-qt at release?

Which time & time-zone?

Premined?

Don't f*** it up this time. Make this the best launch ever.

Windows QT at release: Yes
Time & Time-Zone: Not sure. we was supposed to be ready today but our coin developer has delayed us.
Premined? Yes 2% Just like EarthCoins  out of this 2 million coins are for a Giveaway thread to be released on day 2. 2 million coins are used for the official pools.
Activity: 92
My body and my miner is ready Cheesy

Gonna put in 3.5Mh/s at launch, whoooooo
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
Cheesy looks like images i post keep being created as actual coins ... inb4 dolancoin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
I can only say... why?
Activity: 406
Windows-qt at release?

Which time & time-zone?

Premined?

Don't f*** it up this time. Make this the best launch ever.
Activity: 39
any updates?
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Do we have any idea of the launch hour or do we Europeans are screwed again and must be a little more sleep deprived ?
Also will the source be available at launch ? Or will hackshard have a little head start ?
And finally, is there any node already ?
Activity: 672
Do we have a Windows wallet and .conf for solo mining or is this pool mining only?
Coin is scheduled for launch later today.  However, one of our Developers is not currently online.  

In the mean time please pre-register on our official pools located @

http://spud.hackshard.com
and
http://spud2.hackshard.com

We will be having up to 2 million coins in giveaways directly on the pool for specified blocks.
Activity: 69
finally a coin everyone can mine, no need computer, only hand
Pages:
Jump to: