Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-Ann] PotatoCoin [SPUDS] x11 ** Launch August 08 - page 3. (Read 12942 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
so when is it launching?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
reserved
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This thread

Activity: 308
i am up for this.
Activity: 25
reservedddd
man fuck off with all the stupid coins its not funny  Angry

It's not a joke coin, PotatoCoin has real world applications, such as sustaining the agriculture industry of Africa. We're working on a website where you can trade potatocoins for potatoes and maybe even potato chips.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
NEURON pre-ICO: starts on 17th September
man fuck off with all the stupid coins its not funny  Angry
Activity: 112
Really hope you update your website, it currently looks like some Geocity page from the 90s.
Activity: 6
Making fun of mentally retarded people is crossing the line.  Angry You need a punch in the face.

You should probably tell that to the millions of people who use this meme then.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Making fun of mentally retarded people is crossing the line.  Angry You need a punch in the face.

Activity: 56
Activity: 118
Merit: 104
Counterparty
土豆币
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Mean picture hurt my feewings!!111  WAAAAAAAAH!

May you be blessed with a special needs child. I never wish that on anyone for the challenges can be great on a person... but for you I'll make an exception. You need to learn some manners and types like you need to learn it the hard way.
Activity: 6
We are 100% serious everyone.
http://potatocoin.org/
The first image was a joke, but this coin is completely serious. We plan to use it to support the agriculture industry in 3rd world countries. We're also working on a website where you trade potatocoins for potatoes.

I don'T care how serious you are, you just shot yourself in the foot with the meme coin...

You want this to work, edit you post remove offensive image, kill the poll and talk more about your plans

The one with an actual potato on it looks like it will win anyways. Smiley
Activity: 16
Mean picture hurt my feewings!!111  WAAAAAAAAH!
Activity: 252
The first image was a joke, but this coin is completely serious. We plan to use it to support the agriculture industry in 3rd world countries. We're also working on a website where you trade potatocoins for potatoes.

I don'T care how serious you are, you just shot yourself in the foot with the meme coin...

You want this to work, edit you post remove offensive image, kill the poll and talk more about your plans
Activity: 92
Dick move including a girl with down syndrome on your stupid coin.
Pages:
Jump to: