Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-Ann] PotatoCoin [SPUDS] x11 ** Launch August 08 - page 4. (Read 12942 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
why not use an existing coin to launch your project instead of trying to get rich off people's misfortunes.

Feeling a bit dramatic today, are we?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
this is not 4chan, and Pythonideus im am not telling you to be an adult, i am just asking you to act like one, everytime little kids do stupid shit like this, it gives all altcoins a bad name, unless that was your intention.

j

The first image was a joke, but this coin is completely serious. We plan to use it to support the agriculture industry in 3rd world countries. We're also working on a website where you trade potatocoins for potatoes.

why not use an existing coin to launch your project instead of trying to get rich off people's misfortunes.
Alright, will look into that. Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 854
Waitaminute.  You're that person on NCP?  Small world!

You may be able to score a really cheap LGA775 board and give the stuff another whirl.  
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
this gave me chuckles but srs stop making these shitcoins!
Well, cheers then.

Why potatoes, if you don't mind me asking?

Taters are badass. By the way, I still have that cpu and ram if you want it back (my motherboard was broken).
legendary
Well, cheers then.

Why potatoes, if you don't mind me asking?
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
if your not using the first image, and you coin is not based on making fun of people with real challanges then that is cool, but using those images in your announce thread shows your real intentions,

j

p.s.   death to the potato,  we have a enough hater and taters already
<>
The first image was a joke, but this coin is completely serious. We plan to use it to support the agriculture industry in 3rd world countries. We're also working on a website where you trade potatocoins for potatoes.

Completely
legendary
<>

IF you guys are actually serious, that would be an altruistic first for any of the coins i've ever seen come out.
this is not 4chan, and Pythonideus im am not telling you to be an adult, i am just asking you to act like one, everytime little kids do stupid shit like this, it gives all altcoins a bad name, unless that was your intention.

j

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

j
WOW, Extremely "Low" people here, get a life ...
i will do whatever i can to make sure this coin never makes it anywhere.  Wink

The girl pictured in the 1st coin actually has done news interviews asking for people to stop using this meme... Roll Eyes
see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYowYqNOjUQ

so naturally I voted for coin #1   Cool

Fuck you, seriously. I'm not a violent person, but I would give you a good bitch slap if I ever ran into you.

There is a good chance that I would srsly FUCK him up. little faggot he is.

Pythonideus, FUCK you moron.

~ peAce  Grin

That's not too nice.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
reserved
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

Your definitely a spud if you attempt to mine this
ebi
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
WOW, Extremely "Low" people here, get a life ...
i will do whatever i can to make sure this coin never makes it anywhere.  Wink

The girl pictured in the 1st coin actually has done news interviews asking for people to stop using this meme... Roll Eyes

Fuck you, seriously. I'm not a violent person, but I would give you a good bitch slap if I ever ran into you.

There is a good chance that I would srsly FUCK him up. little faggot he is.

Pythonideus, FUCK you moron.

~ peAce  Grin
I can't spell potatoe, but at least I can count to it. -- Dan Quayle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdqbi66oNuI

You spelled potatoh wrong
Activity: 294
http://spud.hackshard.com Coming to a potato near you!
This thread will probably end up in the trashcan so i wouldn't get too worked up about it.

Why do you say that?
Activity: 448

People with Downs are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.

I have met one asshole, but he was the exception....lol You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: