Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] SONM - Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (GRIB technology) - page 20. (Read 52547 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
hello
how to add custom token in etherwallet
for example
i want to add sonm token in etherwallet
there is the following information i needed for the token
address:
token symbol:
decimal:
anyone know please share
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I hope so 2nd phase would bring very huge success for this ICO this is very promising project and video presentation is also very informative. I am following this project from the 1st round and keep supporting them into this round too.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Too many Russian Red Flags like Encryptotel or Zrcoin. I will not be participating

Stop being racist. Cryptocurrency is to decentralization and is trying to unite us no matter what the color of your skin is. Anyway I felt something shady in this project. Yeah it was already explained before but still unsure.

Dude it's not being racist......

You see all these SCAM icos popping out a lot of them are from Russian country's and they are in the business of selling dreams.  It is completely logical and justified to be suspicious when yet another dev team of russians comes out with yet another revolutionary tech.

Not saying if this is legit or not, time will tell.

Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
Too many Russian Red Flags like Encryptotel or Zrcoin. I will not be participating

Stop being racist. Cryptocurrency is to decentralization and is trying to unite us no matter what the color of your skin is. Anyway I felt something shady in this project. Yeah it was already explained before but still unsure.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 13
Are there any benefits for the people that participated in the pre-sale? Or will they receive exactly the same amounts as ICO participants?
You can read and learn at Whitepaper SONM  Wink
I did read the whole thing and don't remember any part that said anything about benefits for the pre-sale investors. Yet I'm just wondering why hold a pre-sale with the same terms if the real ICO would be held a bit more than a month later?
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Are there any benefits for the people that participated in the pre-sale? Or will they receive exactly the same amounts as ICO participants?
You can read and learn at Whitepaper SONM  Wink
Activity: 13
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
hope this project will be succes Grin Grin Grin
yes i hope too
and i am laso looking for its minging software and waiting for its launch and pools for mining
this will be very interested when ico starts and i have no idea what will be the ico price of this coin
i am ready to invest in this coin

The whitepaper link in your signature leads to nowhere, just saying Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
yes i hope too
and i am laso looking for its minging software and waiting for its launch and pools for mining
this will be very interested when ico starts and i have no idea what will be the ico price of this coin
i am ready to invest in this coin
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
when this coin will open exchange??
you need wait when the ico end.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
when this coin will open exchange??
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
I saw from some ICO countdown website that this SONM will have its ICO since 1st May.
It's wrong? Or it's postponed?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
I think they need a bit of marketing exposure. What is the ICO timeline?

ICO will start on May 25 so the team still have time to make the strategy for promotion.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
Gotta say I really dig the logo.. Love those kinda flower-of-life-ish designs Cheesy

But that aside, how is development coming along? When do you expect to have a working MVP for us to test?
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
So is the pre ICO finished?

Hey,

Yes, pre-ICO is already over. I think they raised about 10k ETH during pre-ICO (could be wrong).
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
I think they need a bit of marketing exposure. What is the ICO timeline?
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
All looks good, but I made some calculations and signature campaign bounty is kinda low...

What are those calculations, elaborate please?
They said they give 50k USD worth coins, how is that low comparing to other ICO's? I joined this ICO's signature campaign and I think they give great amount of coins!
Pages:
Jump to: