Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] SONM - Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (GRIB technology) - page 18. (Read 52547 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hope the network and the sonm website won't be attacked like it was during Bancor ICO
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Is this project reliable, or just another scam?

I haven't looked into it a whole lot but the team looks legit. If you look at their github you can see each member has been on github for a while and has done work. There really isn't much in their github that isn't related to the ICO, though. I don't see any sort of miner or node code although there is a thing called insomnia written in golang. I'm not a golang guy so I couldn't tell you if it's an actual miner or not. Maybe somebody else could comment on this.

But if you scroll up to my last  post you will see that they fudged numbers in their business overview document (if not an outright lie) which doesn't sit well with me.

I want to believe this is legit, but I am not convinced yet. This could be another DEOS scam but they did go farther than the scammer Jawad Yaqub and his fake company Razormind did. At least they have a github team to show, with people who look like real, active programmers.

I am hesitant to invest in anything that does not have code to backup their whitepaper claims. Sure they might be real but who says they will be able to deliver? This isn't the first time somebody wanted to turn processing power directly into currency (which is IMO the future of cryptocurrency).

Just my 2 cents. Take it or leave it.

Thanks for the answer
Activity: 202
Merit: 30

I haven't looked into it a whole lot but the team looks legit. If you look at their github you can see each member has been on github for a while and has done work. There really isn't much in their github that isn't related to the ICO, though. I don't see any sort of miner or node code although there is a thing called insomnia written in golang. I'm not a golang guy so I couldn't tell you if it's an actual miner or not. Maybe somebody else could comment on this.

But if you scroll up to my last  post you will see that they fudged numbers in their business overview document (if not an outright lie) which doesn't sit well with me.

I want to believe this is legit, but I am not convinced yet. This could be another DEOS scam but they did go farther than the scammer Jawad Yaqub and his fake company Razormind did. At least they have a github team to show, with people who look like real, active programmers.

I am hesitant to invest in anything that does not have code to backup their whitepaper claims. Sure they might be real but who says they will be able to deliver? This isn't the first time somebody wanted to turn processing power directly into currency (which is IMO the future of cryptocurrency).

Just my 2 cents. Take it or leave it.
Activity: 3
Does anyone know When the SONM tokens will be distributed after the ICO.  And when the SONM will be listed in exchange if the funds will be raised in first day?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello Bitcointalk
Another day to start ICO, and hope that they will have a good luck to get it
Activity: 202
Merit: 30
From https://sonm.io/Sonm-BusinessOverview.pdf section 3.3:
"Miners with 35THs per month in total for the rate of profit receive $ 400m with a deduction of electricity per month. "

Really? Where did you get that figure? I don't know any miners making 400 million dollars a month with 35TH. If that were true, the Antminer S9 (13.5TH/s) would be selling for a lot more than its current price of $1000. So basically you can make $400 million a month off $3000 worth of hardware? Gimme a break! You'll be lucky to make $10,000 in a YEAR.

Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Have SONM developers announced total funding cap? that should have been announced yesterday.

Also, will they take Ripple as funding option?

Thank you

Yes you can buy SONM tokens using Ripple but you will have to use shapeshift i guess. I read somewhere here that the maximum cap is set 117337 ETH but can't find that post anymore.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
...and did you check the official page on bitcointalk? 68 pages of nothing - conversation only about campaign - no questions about the project its self at all?!
becuase is it a bounty campaign thread?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Only a few more days until the ICO. The Slack channel is very active if you have questions about the project!
Activity: 19
Have SONM developers announced total funding cap? that should have been announced yesterday.

Also, will they take Ripple as funding option?

Thank you
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Hey,
I can translate it to Bulgarian if needed.
Activity: 32
Jesus Christ, you don't know about COCAINE?!? A whole country of devs know this.  Shocked

I heard about it once, last week in berlin during some SONM talk.
I guess it is only known in Russia.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Do we know team members, devs, etc?

If not, most likely this is scam and they called their platform: COCAINE

buhahhaaa

but pls correct me asap if I wrong, the ico is starting soon:)

I don't think it's a scam project If you want to read about team members you can find that information over here https://sonm.io/team/

ok, I have a done little bit research and actually they exist a have some agenda:)
but they claim ex. being superior to golem it's clear crap.
so i stay away from them for now at least...

and did you check the official page on bitcointalk? 68 pages of nothing - conversation only about campaign - no questions about the project its self at all?!

Jesus Christ, you don't know about COCAINE?!? A whole country of devs know this.  Shocked
Activity: 368

buhahhaaa

but pls correct me asap if I wrong, the ico is starting soon:)

I don't think it's a scam project If you want to read about team members you can find that information over here https://sonm.io/team/

ok, I have a done little bit research and actually they exist a have some agenda:)
but they claim ex. being superior to golem it's clear crap.
so i stay away from them for now at least...

and did you check the official page on bitcointalk? 68 pages of nothing - conversation only about campaign - no questions about the project its self at all?!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

buhahhaaa

but pls correct me asap if I wrong, the is starting soon:)

Activity: 368

buhahhaaa

but pls correct me asap if I wrong, the is starting soon:)
Activity: 154
FYI - I leaving core of the team SONM,  Barnaba

I will not publicity comment here the internal affairs of project SONM till end of March or if faster end of crowdsale by ICO.

Don't count me in white paper.

we need to know what happened
what when and where are the questions of those new users who are just entering in this...and do not know any thing about it.
Pages:
Jump to: