Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] SONM - Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (GRIB technology) - page 22. (Read 52547 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
Last 15 hours ico or. Waiting Impatiently .
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The team made a statement.
“THIS IS OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM ANDREY VORONKOV”,Is this statement valid?
Activity: 248
Merit: 12
Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects
THIS IS OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM ANDREY VORONKOV, Lead of DrugDiscovery@home project and former lead of SONM project.
THIS IS OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM ANDREY VORONKOV, Lead of DrugDiscovery@home project and former lead of SONM project.

Dear Community members, project SONM was started by me and Sergey Ponomarev during summer 2016. The initial idea of the project was to build it on BOINC platform and develop P2P BOINC technology. Therefore Krzysztof Piszczek and Krzysztof Faryna were invited to make both DrugDiscovery@home and SONM project. DrugDiscovery@home was supposed to be a prototype for SONM project. However, during interaction of our lead developer Krzysztof Piszczek and SONM CTO Sergey Ponomarev, different views on technology have started to arise. Sergey Ponomarev has decided to avoid BOINC usage further. As a CEO I tried to unite the team, rather than identify the issue as soon as possible. That was my mistake. Early stage separation of team into two could be a solution. This has led to current team separation. I am convinced that team of Sergey Ponomarev, Alexey Antonov and other team members (russian part basically) can make a successful ICO and a valuable decentralised general-purpose computing platform SONM. Therefore I have signed an agreement with them, which upgrade our technological map and invite new members in the SONM platform.
Project DrugDiscovery@home exists since 2009. Until now the team of Krzysztof Piszczek and Krzysztof Faryna were the best BOINC administrators team, which was managing the project. However, as a CEO I did a mistake and invited the same team into two different projects, which raised issues with another part of the team in the second project. The second project, where our colleagues from Poland were involved was SONM.
Krzysztof Piszczek and Krzysztof Faryna were mostly involved in DrugDiscovery@home project and therefore are very welcome to proceed with its development. All rights on scripts, related to DrugDiscovery@home project are transferred by Sergey Ponomarev to the project DrugDiscovery@home and its team (Krzysztof Piszczek and Krzysztof Faryna). I am ready and happy to ask Krzysztof Piszczek and Krzysztof Faryna to continue their work on DrugDiscovery@home and ready to transfer to them a leading role in DrugDiscovery@home project instead of me.
All efforts and suggestions from BOINC and Blockchain communities to unite the team and prevent destruction of the projects are welcome!

This is an official topic for SONM pre-ICO project from now:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sonm-decentralized-fog-computing-1845114
rebel.salesman is Vasily Ivanov (www.sonm.io).
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
Wait and see...
just relax and wait and watch with hope full attitude and with great work over it.

This doesn't seem to be more professional, why? they create new thread leaving this thread behind without any further notice. Aside from that the other thread also is not answering some questions regarding their issues about the 1st and the second thread they created.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
Wait and see...
just relax and wait and watch with hope full attitude and with great work over it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
No answers for our questions...Very unprofessional.
The team has opened a new thread here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1845114.new#new. They seem to be more active there.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
No answers for our questions...Very unprofessional.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

Please check. Site is not working and white paper link just went inaccessible. Thanks.

Looks unprofessional.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

Please check. Site is not working and white paper link just went inaccessible. Thanks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CrowdWiz
When will be ICO? Is there any roadmap. Thank you
Activity: 279
What's the main difference between this, Golem and Elastic?

Want to hear the answer too, I can't wait for the campaign.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
What's the main difference between this, Golem and Elastic?
Activity: 298
Do you start some Bounty?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Hello all,

We are the ICOrating team.

We’re creating the most detailed database of every company that is having or planning to have, an ICO. We’re also developing ratings and analytical reports that will increase potential investors’ awareness of such companies.

We’re happy to announce that SONM is now listed on our website. Check it out here http://icorating.com/project/70/SONM

We appreciate any feedback. Please feel free to contact us if there are any additions/corrections you want to insert.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
good luck with this. i'm not sure it will work
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

Pre-ICO is coming and I can't see the Road Map and token distribution. Also I scanned previous posts and this coin is priced at 1 eth is 500 DILs. Which means regular price is at 48 000 satoshis. Market cap is more than 100 million dollars. Is this correct?  

See few posts above.
You can find all the info you need here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sonm-decentralized-fog-computing-1845114
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

Pre-ICO is coming and I can't see the Road Map and token distribution. Also I scanned previous posts and this coin is priced at 1 eth is 500 DILs. Which means regular price is at 48 000 satoshis. Market cap is more than 100 million dollars. Is this correct? 
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
And what about bounty campaign? Will you add it?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
A good idea.

Ripple had also used BONIC to distribute.

Are they similar?

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
SONM ICO Start 1/05/2017 - Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining!
                 YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/5T7PYwAK0Z8 for russian-speaking people!  ICOTRACKER: https://icotracker.net/project/sonm

Pages:
Jump to: