Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 16. (Read 42183 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

So you donated 1 ETH and made the transaction 208 days ago, more than half a year before this project's thread was opened? Not bad!  Roll Eyes

It's his typo, I think. On donators list this txid from al_an: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x6f23e8549771bc7a1dd9ddfebbeb47485cd2ab7b48be371a12f5441351cf4b2d

made a mistake, thanks for fixing it
Activity: 17
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
my eth wallet 0xa9a0Cf0FEf9A89a333Eb8fAE704EA05DF91A144d

0,1 btc to your project of good luck from me!
I have sent from the exchange liqui
February 07, 2018, 01:48   0.10000000   17rta6cBBcacwbjFuWmrCpaPDN3m4jX6et   5f68f20f7a857d47b9f5f7bdae3b0b545de45df7a64cf07b4a17dc1576ecbe3d

............................................................................... ................

thx alot
Activity: 121
Merit: 50
Felixandro, did you see my PM message (from February 13, 2018, 07:46:26 AM)?
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Islapdonkey is not someone to trust. See link below where they tried to extort money.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/extortion-group-islapdonkey-joosep-etc-2381660

Just a common criminal lol.

Well, Mr Stone that seem a bit desperate there. But by all mean click and peruse his link and see that it was created by a member of a scam group that i have been busting their attempts since July of 2017. Also you will see that the acct has been tagged by moderators for trying to con individuals with malicious claims. But what really makes it sad and desperate and i know this from dealing with several scammers on this forum is when most scam artist feel boxed in with facts, they tend to panic and start posting unrelated info with hope that it takes the heat away from them.

Now tell me how posting this link from a known scammer that i already got his acct tagged by the moderators have anything to do with my post on stone thread?
Does it somehow provide the proof of a code in progress? or does it somehow negate that the ploy on this thread is eerily similar to manta thread which has already been shut down?  Does it somehow create a tangible product out of this imaginary product that you have been diligently shilling Mr. stone? Have i asked you for any money Mr Stone?  

So, all this makes you look like Mr.Stone (which am now starting to think is an alt account for Felixando) is support the notion that you feel caged in by my long con hypothesis and rather than provide a proof to negate the allegation been placed on you by several ppl, you pulled the oldest scam tactic and try to deflect with with a random post.

Unluckily for you, you didn't take the time to research and see that i have dedicated the past yr to fighting scam on this forum and i have made alot of enemies due to it. Several scam artist who made malicious claim against me with hope that it destroys my voice on the forum.  But due to my diligent nature, i have managed to prove them all false and got every single acct tagged.

So could you plz stop with the deflection and provide a code. I mean a link was posted that a binance application is in progress and you can't do it without a code, so give us something. You don't even have to provide the entire thing just something to prove that am wrong. And if am wrong, i will apologize, and invest. But till then stop with the stupid deflection and provide a proof to support your cause
Activity: 29
Islapdonkey is not someone to trust. See link below where they tried to extort money.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/extortion-group-islapdonkey-joosep-etc-2381660

This proofs nothing, just as what he posts isn't actually based on concrete evidence. We don't need to turn this thread into an argument of accusations. Let's stick to facts about the project for posts in this thread.

Current state:
  • There is no source code shown yet.
  • There is no proof if this project is a scam or not.
  • Donations are closed and ERC20-Tokens have been distributed to donators partly.
  • An ERC20-Token still is no proof of a legit project for this coin. The tokens hold no value until they can be changed into the final Stone coins.
  • Donators know the risk involved and there is no need to create FUD unless there is legit reason.

We will see.  Smiley
Activity: 225

wow, looks pretty amazing!

I'm really glad i found this thread, will watch this one closely! Like to join a community right from the beginning.

Good luck with the project, and keep us updated Smiley

Thank you, i appreciate your support. Also thank you to the donators so far  Smiley great effort, coding has commenced.

I will be back shortly to answer a few more questions and answer a few more PM's.

Hi, felixando! You said  coding has commenced in 2017.12.
Can you show some encoded fragments? This can eliminate misgivings.
No one responds to this key question!

I understand your frustration and i hope Felixando notice this in the community and as soon as he completes with token distribution hopefully he will update code base in Github and may be a surprise Testnet launch also? Let us wait and see.

Maybe your dick will grown 6 extra inches tomorrow. Just maybe. Let us wait and see Grin Grin Grin
I can confirm that I have now received mine and that there is now 42 transfers:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2?a=0xca4a0e601f951b5d7969ec0e6c8b20ba32000ac0

Wow, someone has 3.7 million!!! Whoo.

Whoo! someone has 3.7million ERC-20 tokens. Tokens that you can easily create in about 10mins or buy/use 5 dollar worth of minereum to create. Someone paid several thousand/owns 3.7 million of those token and it's attached to an imaginary product. Woohoo!!
Activity: 74

I'm really glad i found this thread, will watch this one closely! Like to join a community right from the beginning.

Thank you, i appreciate your support. Also thank you to the donators so far  Smiley great effort, coding has commenced.

I will be back shortly to answer a few more questions and answer a few more PM's.

Hi, felixando! You said  coding has commenced in 2017.12.

I understand your frustration and i hope Felixando notice this in the community and as soon as he completes with token distribution hopefully he will update code base in Github and may be a surprise Testnet launch also? Let us wait and see.
Activity: 74
Hello, i`m currently holding nano on a exchange. Moving it to the web wallet how would i receive this erc-20 token?

Just hold in NANO Wallet and wait for further instructions from Felixando.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Thank you, i appreciate your support. Also thank you to the donators so far  Smiley great effort, coding has commenced.

Activity: 5
It's been almost 7 days since OP said it would take 7 days to distribute all tokens.
Still haven't got them..
Hi Sombrio, i'm distributing the tokens in-line with PM's received first, yours should come shortly, i have had a few issues with false donators, people claiming to have donated, so I've had to rectify these issues and do backchecks before continuing onwards, its rather important that coins are distributed correctly, even if that means small loss of time.

Another batch of coins have been distributed.

felixando

Thanks for the update, Felix.
And np, I know this is delicate. I mean, you're confirming all the tx manually by yourself..

Activity: 225
I can confirm that I have now received mine and that there is now 42 transfers:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2?a=0xca4a0e601f951b5d7969ec0e6c8b20ba32000ac0

Wow, someone has 3.7 million!!! Whoo.
copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 31
It's been almost 7 days since OP said it would take 7 days to distribute all tokens.
Still haven't got them..
Hi Sombrio, i'm distributing the tokens in-line with PM's received first, yours should come shortly, i have had a few issues with false donators, people claiming to have donated, so I've had to rectify these issues and do backchecks before continuing onwards, its rather important that coins are distributed correctly, even if that means small loss of time.

Another batch of coins have been distributed.

felixando
Activity: 4
Still haven't got them..

I haven't gotten mine either. Felix, we need some regular updates.
Activity: 5
Still haven't got them..
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

I wouldn't mind grinding/mixing unicorn horn into my cocaine, but i have to deal with reality.

There should already be a progress right? I hope felix would at least talk about the code now and if possible show the code itself

I wouldn't mind grinding/mixing unicorn horn into my cocaine, but i have to deal with reality.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: