Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 18. (Read 42157 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi, Guys!

Has someone received tokens yet? I have not.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Hi,

How is this compared to DAGcoin, IOTA and all?

Thanks.

Nano (xrb) with privacy ?! Cheesy

Haa... sounds good. Where can I see the source codes?

Shut your mouth!! That's blasphemy on this thread. It's like asking where god came from. Don't blow their fragile minds with question about source code.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Well for you dumbasses that don't see the long con in action, This guy already collected 500k+ for an imaginary code, then created a market for that imaginary code using ERC-20 tokens. Now the said token are currently been traded, so he just created himself a second source of income with this token. All he has to do is keep delaying the release of the imaginary code while the clueless fucks keep pumping the token up and when the token has attained a sufficient price and there is a sizable buy order, he will dump and exit. Thereby earning twice from the same scam.

I will give it to him, he planned this shit like a genius. No one talk about his supposedly binance application that he posted even though their is no code or how eerily similar this is to manta ( i.e similar wordings, the delay, introduction of ERC-20 token) the only difference is he closed down manta (which by the way netted over 150k) and decide to pull the long con with stone, since that was the first one published. SMH

Anyway, every single one of you investors deserve the anticipated anal cancer and wails you will receive. it will be a different situation if there is no warning, but there have been several.
Activity: 2
Hi all, I own some raiblocks and I am very interested in this project.
Unfortunately I am to late to donate to the project but I read that there is an airdrop for people who own bitcoin and raiblocks.
Can someone inform me how this will happen (do you have to claim them)?

Keep your Nano coins in Official wallet not in Exchanges and stay tuned to this thread for any other announcements from Dev.

They are already in a wallet (luckily, if you see what happened with BitGrail Smiley).

Unfortunately I am to late to donate to the project but I read that there is an airdrop for people who own bitcoin and raiblocks.
Hi smtsntr, thanks for your interest, the donation period is now over, although there will be 10% social media distribution, which should take place in lead up till first release, before placeholder swap.

felixando[/size]

Nice! thank you for the information, I just made a twitteraccount to spread the word Smiley (@ThmsSmts)
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hi,

Thanks.

Haa... sounds good. Where can I see the source codes?

Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Hi,

Thanks.

Merit: 100
Hi,

Thanks.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Keep your Nano coins in Official wallet not in Exchanges and stay tuned to this thread for any other announcements from Dev.

Exchange wallets won't work for sure. Just keep it in the wallet to be sure.
Activity: 4
Guys how can I participate for BTC airdrop ??

Thanks
Activity: 225
So guys. Is it safe to buy the token on forkdelta already?

Safe? in what respect? The price is a bit high on there, should come down a lot when the remaining tokens are distributed. I'd wait but you are free to jump in if that is what you want. You can use etherdelta too, same list of coins.
Activity: 46
So guys. Is it safe to buy the token on forkdelta already?
Activity: 14
up to 7,000 US Navy per second is it possible? Overload will not be
Activity: 54
Hi felixando,

Can you do another batch of tokens please? I keep checking, it is driving me crazy Smiley.

Lol this...
Activity: 3
Watching this... scalability + privacy will be big themes in 2018!
Activity: 225
Hi felixando,

Can you do another batch of tokens please? I keep checking, it is driving me crazy Smiley.
copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 31
Hi smtsntr, thanks for your interest, the donation period is now over, although there will be 10% social media distribution, which should take place in lead up till first release, before placeholder swap.

This is going to be one kick ass coin when it goes live

Cool

felixando
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
This is going to be one kick ass coin when it goes live
Activity: 98
Merit: 8
I got 69,025 stone token  Grin
https://ethplorer.io/tx/0x0efe90653ed8168d3e2ced1f4a78599605f8156222ec23514a548b7a9d0bbd9c

this project is not scam!!
to the moooooonnnnn!!!!!!!
Token is only a placeholder, and  We does not know if the project code exists.
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
I got 69,025 stone token  Grin
https://ethplorer.io/tx/0x0efe90653ed8168d3e2ced1f4a78599605f8156222ec23514a548b7a9d0bbd9c

this project is not scam!!
to the moooooonnnnn!!!!!!!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
When will this be available on EthDelta? I would love to buy a nice bag.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: