Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion - page 30. (Read 89564 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i sold all my WC 1M,
GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Either it's just picking up steam and going up or there's a pump up going on. Regardless it's moving up!
Some whales pumped it, that's very clear, now everyone is waking up so we shall see.

I'm not buying more coins until I see the dev team fix the wallet. At this point, the situation is exactly the same as when they made their emergency announcement and crashed the market. I don't like this extreme market manipulation by them, no group of people should have that right regardless of how good they think their attentions are.

How good their attentions are? Wake up dude, everybody here have the same attentions.

And you shouldn t be here if you can t stand a little manipulation or good attentions to be rich. This is unregulated markets. High risk, High reward. But dont complain when some people take their fate in their hands.

This is the far west of crypto. Litteraly speaking. Wake up!
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Wow a 10 btc sell wall makes people scared?

I can eat that with no effort

It was fake, and someone ate it. Haha...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Wow a 10 btc sell wall makes people scared?

I can eat that with no effort
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
WC will hit 2500 sat in 2 weeks, easily.  Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Look at this two-face Stratobitz troll!

On bitcointalk he is all doom and gloom and hoping for a huge dump. On his twitter, he posts about WhiteCoin going to the moon https://twitter.com/stratobitz

STRATOBITZ IS A LIAR

I honestly thought it would crash. I was originally a huge supporter of WC and still am. I just honestly thought it was going to crash.

Yea I felt gloomy.

But now it looks as if it's being pumped.  Lots of price manipulating going on to keep prices low.
Activity: 266
Yeah, there are big bagholders pumping as hard as they can to make it look like everything is ok with white coin.

All you do is talk utter crap constantly about a coin you care little for, why is that?  Is your life that pointless you have nothing better to do than go around threads making yourself look stupid with unfounded and pointless accusations and blatant lies.
You do realise every time you post here everyone just just thinks "oh there's that numpty again"  carry on by all means with your stupidity but it is all in vain and rather pointless. 

This coin has issues and most are already fixed, the impatient will pay dearly for being weak and bailing like scared girls right now.
legendary
you call 700-1000 a pump?
Yeah, there are big bagholders pumping as hard as they can to make it look like everything is ok with white coin.

What bagholders? Those that wanted out, like you, already sold. Those that held are not going to sell now that the issues have been resolved.

Wake up.

Yea selling is done. It looks like some big holders are using huge sell walls to keep prices low under 1000 and they are buying all sales that go in under.  Wall keeps moving up as soon as people get close to it. Known whale tactic before a huge pump when they release the walls.  

Going to pop soon I think.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I think whales are placing sell walls o get people to sell under them.  Buying all the orders under. They sell fast. 

Basically buying shares cheap trying to keep price under 1000

Then they lift walls and rockets upward.

You = Liar = No one should listen to anything you have to say.
legendary
I think whales are placing sell walls o get people to sell under them.  Buying all the orders under. They sell fast. 

Basically buying shares cheap trying to keep price under 1000

Then they lift walls and rockets upward.

Hello. You must be n00b. Welcome to crypto.

Activity: 392
A very good news, indeed. Once more, good luck with that awesome coin!

What bagholders? Those that wanted out, like you, already sold. Those that held are not going to sell now that the issues have been resolved.

Wake up.
Damn, this thing is moving up quick....
Merit: 251
legendary
Either it's just picking up steam and going up or there's a pump up going on. Regardless it's moving up!
Still no new wallet and no PoS?

I don't like that.

Any ETA?

You can send and receive coins with the original wallet. There's just no PoS until the new wallet is released.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Still no new wallet and no PoS?

I don't like that.

Any ETA?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Look at this two-face Stratobitz troll!

On bitcointalk he is all doom and gloom and hoping for a huge dump. On his twitter, he posts about WhiteCoin going to the moon https://twitter.com/stratobitz

STRATOBITZ IS A LIAR

+1  the guys opinion means nothing anyway.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Latest wallet progress update from Mindfox (one of the other devs I'm working with):

"I found some new evidence (you may see them on skype) and I'm trying something completely new (at least to my knowledge) to coin industry which is very very risky.
This is no easy task, as the chain (from what my first tests shows) is broken since the beginning of time (block 2).
As soon as I enable PoS minting, my client can't download blocks after block 2 ( it rejects block 3 as invalid PoW blocks and orphans it ).
I need to further investigate this, as I'm 100% sure that it has nothing to do with my code. I believe it has to do with the way the hash modifier was calculated (and stored now to the blockchain).
That means that (and this is the new test I'm going to experiment with) I will have to make the client ignore the previous hash modifiers and start all over from a specific block height. I need to test it further (so we avoid future concequences) as soon as I find the correct formula and the block height to enable it."

Take your time on this and forget the pressure from pre pubescent kids, college drop outs and trolls.  All here with more than half a brain know it can take time to do things right.  We are waiting patiently and all the best.

+1000 I would much prefer a decent working wallet than a quickly put together one.

Thank you for your continued help and support mate.
Pages:
Jump to: