Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion - page 28. (Read 89564 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/mogonz0/status/461549204582965248

‏@mogonz0
We're back! http://whitecoinpool.com  just paid out 500K #whitecoin. Point your miners for more buy pressure. #altcoins #crypto #cryptocurrency
What exactly is the 'WhiteCoin Foundation?' What do they do? Arguing about who's going to jail for trolling isn't really providing potential investors with much information.

Any coin "foundation" is meant to develop the coin, get proper info out, add services and features to the coin, fix issues, gain acceptance in the market.

By foundation, it's usually a community appointed group that is like an elected body to handle the day to day operations of a coin. Not unlike the BTC foundation and other foundations, WhiteCoin started as one person's idea, or a group, but is now moving toward control by the general population through an elected body of representatives.

Yeah. Thanks for the definition of the word 'foundation.' That's helpful.  Grin

I was asking about what this particular foundation does? Why is this thread separate from the main one?

Sorry mistook your question. This thread is separate because the original founder of WhiteCoin messed up the wallet so when the PoS cycle started, it never worked. Then he dumped his pre-mine like a dbag and ran. Mogonzo has taken over the temp role of dev with the help of HoneyBadger from CGA that's been re-writing the code for the wallet. If you haven't noticed the other WC thread is almost 400 pages of crap, fud, fighting etc... This thread was started to have news and info about WhiteCoin and what the foundation is doing on making the coin move forward, but as you can see, without a mod, that is failing at this point.

Got it. Yes, this thread has the potential to do the same as the last one. When I think of a Foundation I think of fancy offices and high-paying jobs, not just someone overseeing wallet production.

Any word on who the mysterious 'Original Founder' was? Hopefully that guy won't be coming back to scam BCT again.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
What exactly is the 'WhiteCoin Foundation?' What do they do? Arguing about who's going to jail for trolling isn't really providing potential investors with much information.

Any coin "foundation" is meant to develop the coin, get proper info out, add services and features to the coin, fix issues, gain acceptance in the market.

By foundation, it's usually a community appointed group that is like an elected body to handle the day to day operations of a coin. Not unlike the BTC foundation and other foundations, WhiteCoin started as one person's idea, or a group, but is now moving toward control by the general population through an elected body of representatives.

I was asking about what this particular foundation does? Why is this thread separate from the main one?

Sorry mistook your question. This thread is separate because the original founder of WhiteCoin messed up the wallet so when the PoS cycle started, it never worked. Then he dumped his pre-mine like a dbag and ran. Mogonzo has taken over the temp role of dev with the help of HoneyBadger from CGA that's been re-writing the code for the wallet. If you haven't noticed the other WC thread is almost 400 pages of crap, fud, fighting etc... This thread was started to have news and info about WhiteCoin and what the foundation is doing on making the coin move forward, but as you can see, without a mod, that is failing at this point.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
This is so racist.   whitecoin vs. blackcoin
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Chunky seems to be paying out again. All systems go.

I'm adding my hash back on now.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
For the people spreading all the fud... GTFO!
For the people who sold during the fud... GTFO!
For the people who have weak hands... GTFO!
For the people picking a fight in here... GTFO!

For all you WhiteCoin lovers/friends... Welcome back  Smiley

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Today is my birthday, 32 years young. meh. i want a new wallet plz.... preloaded with 100k? wut? Never mind, just the wallet is fine.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I think you both should just stop. Or take it to PM or a voice chat program. The rest of us would be much better off not seeing this.

+1 please!!
Im feeling because of you and having a serious sickness as you have attacked me time and again since yesterday now Ive had enough and decided to file charges against you and I will not stay quiet about this issue as you are a murderer who is attacking and threatening me since yesterday I will take all these screenshots and send them to the police dept too. Hope you do well Zack Gruskin this not related coins form now on you are a professional criminal.
So I'm a murderer and professional criminal? No matter how many times you say it ive not threatened you.

I have evidence of your threats and Pms full of abuses you sent me I will not let you go easily your are a criminal and a murderer. I hope you get arrested soon and charged for threats to my life and I also request a senior mod to look into this matter as its related to my life and this guy is not giving up but harassing me through all means via PM too anyone here can help me get turtlehurricanes profile banned?
The worst I did was call you a scumbag lol

Please stop posting in the white coin thread about this.

Drop it. Seriously, this is about WC Foundation, not your personal beef with another BCT member.
Activity: 33
I apologize for this shit spreading to the white coin thread, the white coin team doesn't deserve this garbage in their thread. DonDev and Donationcoin shouldve kept their harassment to PM or the other thread they made already.

It wouldn't spread here if you just go away.  Problem solved.
Activity: 33
Im feeling because of you and having a serious sickness as you have attacked me time and again since yesterday now Ive had enough and decided to file charges against you and I will not stay quiet about this issue as you are a murderer who is attacking and threatening me since yesterday I will take all these screenshots and send them to the police dept too. Hope you do well Zack Gruskin this not related coins form now on you are a professional criminal.
So I'm a murderer and professional criminal? No matter how many times you say it ive not threatened you.

Geez you two... go get a room already.
I think you both should just stop. Or take it to PM or a voice chat program. The rest of us would be much better off not seeing this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
COME NOW CHILDREN MAKE NICE AND LET'S ALL MAKE SOME BTC HERE.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I vote that all posts in this thread, positive or negative be removed if it has to do with trolling or feeding trolls. This is supposed to be about the foundation and the future of this coin, not how it's a scam, how it's awesome, how anything, it's supposed to be about facts.

+1 Let it be a source of informations.
I vote that all posts in this thread, positive or negative be removed if it has to do with trolling or feeding trolls. This is supposed to be about the foundation and the future of this coin, not how it's a scam, how it's awesome, how anything, it's supposed to be about facts.
I thought we were going to get a mod for this thread. The other WC thread can be full of trolls, but this one was supposed to be clean.

PLEASE APPOINT A MOD
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
I would like just to laugh at Turtlehurricane, but I honestly do not like, at all, this kind of ungrateful character.
HIs intentions are very egoistic and sad !

Pages:
Jump to: