Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion - page 34. (Read 89566 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Congrats WC community! The markets showing strong support.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
summarized, no new  wallet available as I had expected.
POS ll begin automatically May 5 (21 days after the launch) with the old wallet ...
so not worth rushing to have an update.
we can use the old wallet to deposit our whitecoin on exchange websites!
the slaughter ll begin!

I hope you don't get paid to give advice...(hint: look at the markets)
i've 400 k WC, i'm holding.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
POS ll begin automatically May 5 (21 days after the launch) with the old wallet ...
the slaughter ll begin!

I hope you don't get paid to give advice...(hint: look at the markets)
the slaughter ll begin!
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc

ok! the wallet ll not be ready today, and tomorrow is a holiday, comeback on May 2 for the news. hapy Labour's day for all workers!

what holiday is it tomorrow?
May 1 = Labour Day

Did not know that. Smiley
Tonight -at 11:30PM

What time zone?
EST = UTC-5 hours
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Tonight -at 11:30PM

What time zone?

ok! the wallet ll not be ready today, and tomorrow is a holiday, comeback on May 2 for the news. hapy Labour's day for all workers!

May 1 = Labour Day
@halofirebtc
ty mogonzo for the news Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Whitecoin Development Team
April 29th 8 PM EST

Blockchain Secured

We are pleased to announce a solution regarding the security of WhiteCoin’s blockchain. Tonight -at 11:30PM EST- WhiceCoin holders may resume movement of their coins and all exchanges will be reopened. WhiteCoin’s block chain is stable and secure.

The new WhiteCoin development team has been working tirelessly since Saturday to implement a thoroughly tested and permanent fix to this multifaceted issue. The leadership team -in consultation with the community- has reached a decision to split these endeavors so that coin transfer functionality may resume tonight.

POS Staking

A wallet update will be released to address the staking issue in the upcoming days.  For the health and stability of WhiteCoin, at least 24 hours notice will be provided.

The crypto community has come together in an unprecedented manner in support of WhiteCoin. We believe this project will continue to gain momentum as plans for the creation of the WhiteCoin Foundation are released for community consideration.

WhiteCoin has the market standing and incredible community support required to become a leading e-commerce payment vehicle, and with this weekend’s developments WhiteCoin has become the people’s coin. Here are 3 facts to remember.

• Whitecoin’s impressive trading volume remains in the top ten
  • Whitecoin is one of very few crypto currencies listed at bitcoinwisdom.com/
  • Whitecoin is available for purchase at Mintpal, Cryptsy, Poloniex and many more exchanges.

Start your engines traders! The WhiteCoin train is back on track.

Thank you to everyone who made this possible,

For further information please contact:  https://twitter.com/mogonz0  -or- mogonzo[at]chunkypools.com
@halofirebtc

Activity: 33
this is all pure scam ..we have all been outplayed..me 2 even i was deffensless ..they all set this up

I hope you aren't right about this but I have a bad feeling as Han would say...
just rewind the story..this mogonzo was part of "old dev" ..if was all set up..they would sold their stash high ..and then in the middle of the saturday night they rise a panic to make a panic sells ..so they can buy 3-4 times lower.

Which dev would make a panic in the middle of the night for 2% year stake..he would fix it in silence ..so now they keep people insecure with out wallet to lower price more until they buy at 3-4 times lower then they sell just few days ago.

IF anuone ask me i would never touch this scam again.

mogonzo was not part of the "old dev".  He was brought in like 2 days before this thing blew up.

He did what he did on Saturday night to try and save the coin that was in a dire situation. Things were heading south and there was no one else there to help.
@halofirebtc
In regards to speed, block time is the amount of time confirms can be made within the period. Block time is the teacher saying ''ok pens down turn in your tests.'' Wallets would be the students taking the tests. So more wallets = more confirms per block = faster network.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thanks for the info, mogonzo.

8 hours BC. 2 days WC. It does encourage wallets to be open 24/7, it's better... but I still believe 12 hour would be best for the coin, or even shorter time. BC doesn't have any problems with it's PoS model. There shouldn't be a compromise when WC future is dependent on fast PoS.

Anyone else feel the same?

I think what he's saying is that if they put a 12 hr stake in, and people don't update their wallets in that first 12 hours, the coin in their wallets may be lost? Or am I completely missing it? If that is the case, we need more than 12 hours to let people update wallets and catch up their clients.

You are correct.

No that s not correct. He meant that people will start staking their coins while some other people won t have updated their wallet yet, causing a fork. And with my understanding with crypto, i have to agree. I would prefer a short time but with the circumstances, 2 days is very good.

And MinAge has nothing to do with a fast crypto ^^ it s the block time that decide is it is fast or not.

fast crypto is dependent on wallets being left online to check transactions.

How are you thoughts on this?

I disagree 100% Fast crypto is dependant on the block time. Secure POS crypto is dependant on the coins staking.
Activity: 22
this is all pure scam ..we have all been outplayed..me 2 even i was deffensless ..they all set this up

I hope you aren't right about this but I have a bad feeling as Han would say...
just rewind the story..this mogonzo was part of "old dev" ..if was all set up..they would sold their stash high ..and then in the middle of the saturday night they rise a panic to make a panic sells ..so they can buy 3-4 times lower.

Which dev would make a panic in the middle of the night for 2% year stake..he would fix it in silence ..so now they keep people insecure with out wallet to lower price more until they buy at 3-4 times lower then they sell just few days ago.

IF anuone ask me i would never touch this scam again.

Hahah such weak hands sir ^_^ 

Have you been to the IRC channels?  It's bustling with activity, tons of supporters and numerous devs getting the hard work done on the wallet.  The time its taking is mostly due to wanting to get it right and, yes, the shitty state the original code was in.  Our patience as a community will be rewarded.  This coin is still very young and has gotten into an incredible number of hands.  Crypto is scam proof, IF the community wants it to be.  That's the glorious thing you seem to be missing here.

WC is crazy undervalued and has all the positioning to be the biggest come back alt-coin story of the year.  Sell at your own peril. Smiley

haha Swankington = activity - 1 hahahahaha ... no words..

As i previously explained, if you had read it, i'm new to the forum, and 2 months new to crypto.  Ad hominem attacks are a waste of everyones time. And as others have mentioned, i've been hanging out on the freenode IRC for weeks talking to and getting to know the community.  Come say hi and see for yourself - or sell your WC to me and take your FUD elsewhere. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
great that you made account to say it..we all trust you

What are you whinning about?  Its getting fixed.  Mongonzo was a dev, on the pool end not wallet end.  WTF is scam about it? Its just a coin like any other.
lol just at look at github..what is change  ..few numbers

HEAD TO IRC UPDATES INBOUND!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: