Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion - page 45. (Read 89566 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
little update before I go sleep after this eventful day in WC.

getting a bunch of support so far, 7 +1 in other thread, 1 here. that's ~18 people for 12 hour and zero for 28 day.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pivotal transformation, I am really happy to be associated with WC making these changes.

More important than price, is the community by which it will be judged and it seems the Whitecoin community is growing strong.  I only have a minno's stake in WC, therefore a significant price increase/decrease won't affect my income... the community growth I am most interested in supporting.

In support of the Foundation, I am prepared to donate monthly Social & SEO services for the foundation and the betterment of the community as I believe that due to the wrongs of a few, the many should NOT be punished. 

I also believe that based upon the support shown by other crypto's towards WC, it is worth my investment to help as I can as I strongly feel that WC will change the face of how coins can better work together, support each other as opposed to bashing, FUD and other blackhat tactics to try to destroy a coin and clearly they don't care about the 1000's of people that are affected by their actions, they only want to prove they have big balls o.0 this isn't why I became interested in crypto...

Special thanks to tf2honeybadger for your efforts Smiley

PM me or reach out on twitter @cryptoseo and I will be pleased to help out as I can.

CryptoSEO
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yes, thank you!

Since I posted this officially in the other thread, I'll post it here too, then I'll leave it be, sorry if ya think its spam, but I wanted to include the +1 part here too...

Community, I received public response from tf2honeybadger, said if there was a ''significant push for a change, he will talk to Foundation about implementing it.''

What I have PM'ed him about is PoS. Do you guys want 28 days as it is now, or 12 hours like we were told at the beginning?

faster stake times are better all around imo. People will leave wallets open, faster confirms, more nodes, more stake power against 51%. Same amount of coins issued per block, we'd get paid less per stake but more frequently and accurately. Let the dev's know before they release the wallet!!!

show your support! +1 is all it takes.

EDIT: This affects the price of our coin by attracting popularity, because people like to watch their stacks grow right before their eyes!

+1
@halofirebtc
Yes, thank you!

Since I posted this officially in the other thread, I'll post it here too, then I'll leave it be, sorry if ya think its spam, but I wanted to include the +1 part here too...

Community, I received public response from tf2honeybadger, said if there was a ''significant push for a change, he will talk to Foundation about implementing it.''

What I have PM'ed him about is PoS. Do you guys want 28 days as it is now, or 12 hours like we were told at the beginning?

faster stake times are better all around imo. People will leave wallets open, faster confirms, more nodes, more stake power against 51%. Same amount of coins issued per block, we'd get paid less per stake but more frequently and accurately. Let the dev's know before they release the wallet!!!

show your support! +1 is all it takes.

EDIT: This affects the price of our coin by attracting popularity, because people like to watch their stacks grow right before their eyes!
Activity: 182
mogonzo, tf2honeybadger, i have PM'ed you both Wink

What I have PM'e them about is PoS. Do you guys want 28 days as it is now, or 12 hours like we were told at the beginning?

My goal in working with WC here is not to make large changes. In other words, I am towing WC out of the ditch, filling its tank with gas, etc, but I am not installing a new transmission. If there is significant push for a change, I will talk with the Foundation about implementing it, but my goal here is to fix the coin, then hand it off to the foundation and new developers.

Thank you so much for your hard work. What a team!

And thanks to the community for your patience through this process. We felt it was important not to rush this fix. More to come tomorrow.
@halofirebtc

What I have PM'e them about is PoS. Do you guys want 28 days as it is now, or 12 hours like we were told at the beginning?

My goal in working with WC here is not to make large changes. In other words, I am towing WC out of the ditch, filling its tank with gas, etc, but I am not installing a new transmission. If there is significant push for a change, I will talk with the Foundation about implementing it, but my goal here is to fix the coin, then hand it off to the foundation and new developers.

Thanks for replying! Good PR.

ok, i see your role. Would definitely like you to check with the Foundation about WC foundation lol. This was the basis on why some, if not most, people chose WC.

Everyone who voted, voted for 12 hour, about 10 people. Unanimous.
Activity: 387
Merit: 258
RUP Developer
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
so...

this is fucked up...

I am "chris bates" mentioned in the BTC chat, but i had nothing to do with this...

i am weirded out to see my name pop up in that conversation...

but...i was here trying to figure out what the fuck is going on with whitecoin...and my name pops up...

crazy...
Activity: 189

@halofirebtc

@halofirebtc
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I am pleased to announce the opening of new, whitecoin multipool.

Currently pool offers VARDIFF, PROP payout system. proprietary software and 24/7 support. In the near future there will be a new website with detailed pool and miner statistics and prettier layout.

Join now:
http://wc.ghash.org/
Activity: 237
Good news! Long live WC!

I'm actually glad this shift happened. Now there are more people involved than before

Agreed, seems stronger than ever...stronger than any other coin I've followed.  Great work so far!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 196
Good news! Long live WC!

I'm actually glad this shift happened. Now there are more people involved than before
Activity: 140
As this is a self moderated topic and this stuff will get deleted, I'd also like to ask that the posters naming me have their posts deleted. You can check my history, I've done no trolling on other boards.

Scratch that, I saw someone mention self-moderated above. Don't think this topic is.
Activity: 140
hey all! Incoming FUD from this user KingSchultz from BC! look away now if you tired of seeing the same old crap hahaha just a heads up

Hahahaha. No FUD from me. I've made maybe two or three posts in threads of coins I don't support in my entire account's history. And I guarantee that they weren't troll posts.

I made an idle threat IN THE BLACKCOIN THREAD that I would pick apart Stratobitz's 'truth' in response to his continual and long-time posting of FUD in, you guessed it, THE BLACKCOIN THREAD.

But idle threats are idle threats. As if I'd waste the time. Cheesy My goal was to keep his FUD out of Blackcoin's thread.
legendary
Activity: 1148
once we get the escrow setup let me know so i can send the 10k WC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
great to see the community getting organize!
Pages:
Jump to: