Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [VIA] - page 10. (Read 71877 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
July 17, 2014, 10:53:02 AM
So the wallet to mine should be out in a few days right?! Smiley  and then it will be on bittrex?  I can't wait to get starting mining!! Smiley Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
July 17, 2014, 10:47:33 AM
while i wish this is real there is 1 thing u guys are missing.

this btcdrak accoutn can be.. hacked or sold - even i got offers to sell my account many times.

so actually previous rep doesnt matter anymore.

im not saying thats the case as i really wish to use my miners but it might be - thats why i never buy into IPOs

Oh, that's one good hacker. He also must have hacked this https://twitter.com/btcdrak/ and his IRC ID at coinmarkets channel.

Hijacking an ID is one thing, but trying to do that for a few weeks to run a scam is ridiculous. If my account was hijacked I would make
damn sure it was known.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 17, 2014, 10:31:35 AM

this btcdrak accoutn can be.. hacked or sold - even i got offers to sell my account many times.

im not saying thats the case as i really wish to use my miners but it might be - thats why i never buy into IPOs

Oh, that's one good hacker. He also must have hacked this https://twitter.com/btcdrak/ and his IRC ID at coinmarkets channel.

dont forget the hacker also went out of his way to create the VIacoin website & blog and hacked the Viacoin twitter account
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
July 17, 2014, 10:29:48 AM
why the wallet not connected? Huh

lets please not start a troll-fest about the wallet.  the wallets are all offline at the moment.  they are also all empty, so it shouldn't be a big deal.  dev probably working on the network.

Now is still the same,dev,why?
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
July 17, 2014, 10:27:39 AM

legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
July 17, 2014, 10:21:36 AM

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
July 17, 2014, 10:13:09 AM
What can happen with these IPO is that the dev actually buys into his own IPO, essentially sending BTC to himself. So he doesn't lose any of the BTC, but he also gains the Viacoin on IPO distribution, so he gets the Viacoin for free. Then he just dumps the Viacoin at launch for whatever price, because since he got them for free, selling at any price is a profit. Dev can also invite his close friends to send in BTC for the IPO (which he will return to them after the IPO) so they also get free Viacoin in the IPO that they can dump for tons of free BTC. It's a genius idea really and the losers are the clueless ones who actually invested their BTC.

You're over-thinking it.

1. The dev team produced the 10 million coins.
2. The dev team sold all 10m to buyers for 610BTC
3. The dev team now holds 610BTC
4. The buyers will now receive 610BTC worth of viacoins

The question you want to ask is: What will BTCDrak do with 610BTC?

He could ran away now if he wants with $378,000. What BTCDrak will do next will determine the value of Viacoin.

REMEMBER HE CAN DISAPPEAR NOW IF HE WANTS. So no more FUD to lower price.

Will see a great initial spike, huge twitter hype (the dev is friend of the twitter stars) and then a epic dump in the head of the sheeps.
My recommendation, don´t buy in the initial phase (hype) on Bittrex, you gonna get burned. Mark my words.

Nope, the idea of apps on top of a blockchain is big enough hype. WHEN BTCDrak executes his roadmap, Viacoin's value will rise exponentially.
Activity: 602
July 17, 2014, 10:10:03 AM
Will see a great initial spike, huge twitter hype (the dev is friend of the twitter stars) and then a epic dump in the head of the sheeps.

My recommendation, don´t buy in the initial phase (hype) on Bittrex, you gonna get burned. Mark my words.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
July 17, 2014, 08:57:45 AM
What can happen with these IPO is that the dev actually buys into his own IPO, essentially sending BTC to himself. So he doesn't lose any of the BTC, but he also gains the Viacoin on IPO distribution, so he gets the Viacoin for free. Then he just dumps the Viacoin at launch for whatever price, because since he got them for free, selling at any price is a profit. Dev can also invite his close friends to send in BTC for the IPO (which he will return to them after the IPO) so they also get free Viacoin in the IPO that they can dump for tons of free BTC. It's a genius idea really and the losers are the clueless ones who actually invested their BTC.

These points has been beaten to death already.  Dev already cleared the air on this issues.  It is up to you to believe him or not so invest wisely.  As been pointed out already, going by his reputation, it's less likely this will happen as compared to someone like Revocoin dev who is an unknown newbie.  So do your DD and invest what you can afford to lose.

-tb-
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 17, 2014, 08:22:22 AM
your windows wallet is too damn complicated to set up.  Im not a programmer and Im having no success with this .conf file.  make this user friendly. Ive got to pull my miners off this now.

It has not launched, qt wallet is not even out yet mining will begin in 1-2 days. If you are using the Vialectrum wallet that was set up so people could set up a Via address and receive their coins from ICO

Vialectrum wallet  does not connect.

[22:20] <&btcdrak> because the network is offline while coins are distributed and testing occurs.
Activity: 247
July 17, 2014, 08:20:33 AM
legendary
Activity: 3193
Merit: 1181
July 17, 2014, 08:19:57 AM
your windows wallet is too damn complicated to set up.  Im not a programmer and Im having no success with this .conf file.  make this user friendly. Ive got to pull my miners off this now.

It has not launched, qt wallet is not even out yet mining will begin in 1-2 days. If you are using the Vialectrum wallet that was set up so people could set up a Via address and receive their coins from ICO

Vialectrum wallet  does not connect.
legendary
Activity: 1064
July 17, 2014, 07:44:13 AM
610.18232461 BTC invested Huh whats so great about this?
we believe Via is a competor with LTC. Truly Via is based LTC, But Via is better than LTC. Via also has some very promising features compared with other altcoins. Better read the article : the story of Viacoin.

Actually, Viacoin codebase is based on the newer Bitcoin branches so it's got a lot more spiffy features.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 17, 2014, 07:32:10 AM

Activity: 308
July 17, 2014, 07:29:42 AM
How are you even mining it? people all say it hasnt launched
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
SILK. All the cool kids are buying it.
July 17, 2014, 07:27:56 AM
Activity: 322
July 17, 2014, 07:19:20 AM
the via will kill the ltc
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
July 17, 2014, 07:17:02 AM
Activity: 280
July 17, 2014, 07:07:41 AM
lol why do I even respond, good luck in the future jiuge friend 
Dont cry later Cheesy