Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [VIA] - page 18. (Read 71877 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 16, 2014, 09:00:20 PM
It's funny...you all changed your tone from vehement denial to:  "who cares if btcdrake invested"...lol

Okay...let's say he did invest...it doesn't make you the least bit of difference if he invested 1 BTC or 30 BTC!?  It makes a difference to me BC he's STEALING MY MONEY!  

And my point from the beginning - the "NO premine. NO instamine." would then be a 100% intentionally deceptive LIE!

It doesn't bother any of you that the dev can't take 30 seconds out of his day to make the 2 simple statements that I requested!?

Transfer the problem to me. PM me and I will buy your VIA! DEAL?Huh If you are not sellling, then we know your intentions  Cry
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
July 16, 2014, 09:00:13 PM
It's funny...you all changed your tone from vehement denial to:  "who cares if btcdrake invested"...lol

Okay...let's say he did invest...it doesn't make you the least bit of difference if he invested 1 BTC or 30 BTC!?  It makes a difference to me BC he's STEALING MY MONEY!  

And my point from the beginning - the "NO premine. NO instamine." would then be a 100% intentionally deceptive LIE!

It doesn't bother any of you that the dev can't take 30 seconds out of his day to make the 2 simple statements that I requested!?

Let me take care of that for you, so that it's impossible for him to be stealing from you (if you truly believe this).  I'll buy your Viacoin at the exact price you paid for it.  Do me a favor and sell it to me or please stop it with your Aspergers.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
July 16, 2014, 09:00:03 PM
BTCDRAK,  

Lets hope Viacoin is your answer to Coinbase's article..   http://www.coindesk.com/developers-battle-bitcoin-block-chain/ 

how about some article on coin desk ?
Activity: 280
Make Love Not War
July 16, 2014, 08:59:14 PM
BTCDRAK,  

Lets hope Viacoin is your answer to Coinbase's article..   http://www.coindesk.com/developers-battle-bitcoin-block-chain/ 

nice Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 16, 2014, 08:58:29 PM

And lets say he puts in some amazing work to bring forth one of the top 3 crypto currencies. What do you say he has done with your money then?
Activity: 145
July 16, 2014, 08:58:00 PM
BTCDRAK,  

Moment of truth for crypto-  no pressure...
Activity: 145
July 16, 2014, 08:55:36 PM
BTCDRAK,  

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 16, 2014, 08:55:30 PM

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
July 16, 2014, 08:55:10 PM
Just heard about this coin today, anyone know when POW starts?

Read the OP and Viacoin blog.
legendary
Activity: 1260
July 16, 2014, 08:53:55 PM
Just heard about this coin today, anyone know when POW starts?
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
July 16, 2014, 08:52:55 PM
got this on mailign from 1 respected blog, lets see where it goes
Activity: 148
July 16, 2014, 08:36:25 PM
It's funny that you start attacking me and my personal character when I did NOTHING shady in this entire presale; I'm extremely clear about my desires and intentions.  I'm bringing-up a legitimate concern that HAS NOT BEEN ADDRESSED YET, even if btcdrak danced-around answering it previously with half-truths (which actually looks suspicious)

My preference isn't to sell my viacoins, that's not why I invested in the first place.  My preference is for btcdrak to put 2 simple statements on the record (probably take him about 50 seconds to type) and then we can all move on.

"I don't believe in psychology.  I believe in Good Moves."
~Bobby Fischer

And what would such a statement solve? If you don't believe him now, why would you believe anything he'd say to placate you? Even a screenshot of his BTC wallet would prove nothing because he could have used a 2nd wallet instance. So there is really nothing to be gained here.

Either you believe that our dev has good intentions or you don't. I believe he does because I know him personally. If you don't believe he's an honest guy, then sell and stop poisoning this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
July 16, 2014, 08:23:47 PM
It's funny that you start attacking me and my personal character when I did NOTHING shady in this entire presale; I'm extremely clear about my desires and intentions.  I'm bringing-up a legitimate concern that HAS NOT BEEN ADDRESSED YET, even if btcdrak danced-around answering it previously with half-truths (which actually looks suspicious)

My preference isn't to sell my viacoins, that's not why I invested in the first place.  My preference is for btcdrak to put 2 simple statements on the record (probably take him about 50 seconds to type) and then we can all move on.

"I don't believe in psychology.  I believe in Good Moves."
~Bobby Fischer

Exactly.  Your move is clearly not a good one.  Also, I personally could care less if he bought some.  The main reason is that I know for fact he is not the 75BTC address, as I personally know that holder.  Therefore if he's a smaller buyer, so be it.  You either gain very little from your request or you potentially lose quite a bit.

I also know @BTCDrak does not own the top wallet, in fact, he ask me if I was the one (LOL, I wish).
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
July 16, 2014, 08:22:37 PM
why the wallet not connected? Huh

lets please not start a troll-fest about the wallet.  the wallets are all offline at the moment.  they are also all empty, so it shouldn't be a big deal.  dev probably working on the network.
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
July 16, 2014, 08:19:07 PM
why the wallet not connected? Huh
legendary
July 16, 2014, 08:16:41 PM
do you know how may BTC satoshi has?

if you do not know, what should you do?

Activity: 196
July 16, 2014, 08:14:23 PM
Not saying at all that he has but if btcdrak has say 10btc worth or more, I personally dont care, I care about his skills and future development of the coin. Having said that, I actually doubt he does just from his reputation. Anyway zzz.
legendary
July 16, 2014, 08:13:35 PM
our 75BTC investment may come from a hero member of bitcointalk. Wink

he also own a lot of btc personally and do some donation to help people in war.

he is kind hearted and respectable.

Activity: 443
July 16, 2014, 08:13:20 PM
It's funny that you start attacking me and my personal character when I did NOTHING shady in this entire presale; I'm extremely clear about my desires and intentions.  I'm bringing-up a legitimate concern that HAS NOT BEEN ADDRESSED YET, even if btcdrak danced-around answering it previously with half-truths (which actually looks suspicious)

My preference isn't to sell my viacoins, that's not why I invested in the first place.  My preference is for btcdrak to put 2 simple statements on the record (probably take him about 50 seconds to type) and then we can all move on.

~Bobby Fischer

Exactly.  Your move is clearly not a good one.  Also, I personally could care less if he bought some.  The main reason is that I know for fact he is not the 75BTC address, as I personally know that holder.  Therefore if he's a smaller buyer, so be it.  You either gain very little from your request or you potentially lose quite a bit.
Activity: 154
July 16, 2014, 08:09:32 PM

~Bobby Fischer

I think btcdrak got it by now.
Either he's going to do it or he isn't and there's nothing you can do about it if he doesn't.
Your rant isn't making your case any better, and I would say that your credibility is dropping faster than a sledgehammer in proximity to a neutron star, for each post you put up. So do yourself and everyone else a favor and just stop... okay? just stop it.
Pages:
Jump to: