Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [VIA] - page 16. (Read 71877 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 16, 2014, 10:35:12 PM
wtf seriously 610btc preorder?

yes, a set 10M coins to distribute, lel
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 16, 2014, 10:33:19 PM
wtf seriously 610btc preorder?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 16, 2014, 10:32:50 PM
I am not being able to connect to Vialectrum server. Noticed two other person on the forum with similar problem.
Can anyone else confirm if it's working or not?

TY

It's not working at the moment for anyone. I think it's intended to stay that way until further news from the development team.

Thanks
July 16, 2014, 10:31:35 PM
I am not being able to connect to Vialectrum server. Noticed two other person on the forum with similar problem.

TY

coin has not been launched.

so network is offline.

it's same for everyone.

Thank you, was a little worried because I noticed that distribution started.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 16, 2014, 10:28:41 PM
Be prepared for the FUD storm created by individuals who want it cheaper.

Read all about Bitcoin's issues with Counterparty and Mastercoin. BE informed of the tech involved. This is an evolution of the blockchain.
This is as important as anonymity.

No, this is way more important than anonymity. Because in this day and age, real anonymity is a huge red sign to authorities which are worried about terrorism and tax evasion. I think anonymity is overrated and a fad because for 99% of daily usage, it doesn't matter.

VIA however has no such concerns and allows blockchain adoption to reach an entirely new level. If the dev delivers (and I don't doubt he will) this will be absolutely huge; possibly even in ways which would astound all of us at this point.

+1000

It would appear btcdrak is finally able to do everything he wanted to do with bitcoin and was unable due to btcs limitations.  If you didn't buy into this ipo then this time you really missed the train; and no this is not meant to hype. The proof is in the coin/blockchain.

They missed the first train. Second train will be leaving Bittrex station.
July 16, 2014, 10:24:46 PM

TY

It's not working at the moment for anyone. I think it's intended to stay that way until further news from the development team.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
July 16, 2014, 10:24:30 PM

Read all about Bitcoin's issues with Counterparty and Mastercoin. BE informed of the tech involved. This is an evolution of the blockchain.

No, this is way more important than anonymity. Because in this day and age, real anonymity is a huge red sign to authorities which are worried about terrorism and tax evasion. I think anonymity is overrated and a fad because for 99% of daily usage, it doesn't matter.

VIA however has no such concerns and allows blockchain adoption to reach an entirely new level. If the dev delivers (and I don't doubt he will) this will be absolutely huge; possibly even in ways which would astound all of us at this point.

+1000

It would appear btcdrak is finally able to do everything he wanted to do with bitcoin and was unable due to btcs limitations.  If you didn't buy into this ipo then this time you really missed the train; and no this is not meant to hype. The proof is in the coin/blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
July 16, 2014, 10:24:06 PM

TY

coin has not been launched.

so network is offline.

it's same for everyone.
July 16, 2014, 10:23:55 PM
Ok so I am a bit confused here. I see people saying this will be harder to mine soon the LTC.....but the OP says POW hasnt even begun? is this coin currenlty being mined? when is launch if not?

It hasn't launched yet, but it will be immediately adopted on Bittrex after launch. A lot of major investors are in this thing and it's going to be a revolutionary currency if everything goes smoothly. I think he means that this might overtake Litecoin in the sense of hashing power (which I might dispute but w/e).
July 16, 2014, 10:20:51 PM

TY
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 16, 2014, 10:19:31 PM
Ok so I am a bit confused here. I see people saying this will be harder to mine soon the LTC.....but the OP says POW hasnt even begun? is this coin currenlty being mined? when is launch if not?
Activity: 148
July 16, 2014, 10:14:44 PM

legendary
July 16, 2014, 09:56:45 PM
Weak hands will be the big miners. Hopefully they can't push it down.

you will find it's harder to mine Via than LTC soon.
legendary
July 16, 2014, 09:55:58 PM

Just watching...You have access to your VIA wallet? Then you'll get your coins there.

no, my wallet is still offline, but i see it in the chain!  Smiley

testnet alive now.

not the real chain.

I think this is the testnet
http://viacoinexplorer.com/chain/Viacoin%20Testnet

and I suppose this is the real one
http://viacoinexplorer.com/chain/Viacoin

yes,but the real chain maybe another test chain.

maybe dev is busy on the testing now.  Smiley

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
July 16, 2014, 09:53:47 PM
so mining started or not?
Activity: 196
July 16, 2014, 09:53:01 PM
Weak hands will be the big miners. Hopefully they can't push it down.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
July 16, 2014, 09:50:44 PM
If you plan to sell ASAP, wait for the price to reach 60k. That's a fair market value when BTCDrak announces the next steps. Ok, guys?

Also if you have time to promote, talk to Mastercoin and Counterparty holders, that they don't have to rely on Bitcoin updating their protocol for their own coins. Viacoin is here.

60K? no, we need a coin to replace LTC, via is a good candidate. price will hit 1 dollar =1 via in the near future. that's means via will hit 160K sats=1 Via

It's an advice for the weak hands, for those afraid to hold long, silly.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
July 16, 2014, 09:48:48 PM

Just watching...You have access to your VIA wallet? Then you'll get your coins there.

testnet alive now.

not the real chain.

I think this is the testnet
http://viacoinexplorer.com/chain/Viacoin%20Testnet

and I suppose this is the real one
http://viacoinexplorer.com/chain/Viacoin
legendary
July 16, 2014, 09:43:29 PM
If you plan to sell ASAP, wait for the price to reach 60k. That's a fair market value when BTCDrak announces the next steps. Ok, guys?

Also if you have time to promote, talk to Mastercoin and Counterparty holders, that they don't have to rely on Bitcoin updating their protocol for their own coins. Viacoin is here.

60K? no, we need a coin to replace LTC, via is a good candidate. price will hit 1 dollar =1 via in the near future. that's means via will hit 160K sats=1 Via
legendary
July 16, 2014, 09:40:57 PM

testnet alive now.

not the real chain.
Pages:
Jump to: