Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡ - page 30. (Read 3204 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

as long as we are not having this for a daily trading.
we can't be sure of the security they have.
they will have your information and some tokens on their website.
they were not attacked yet.
many big exchange has their security tighten but still got hacked.
I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.
We cannot sure if Xbrick Exchange is really safe unless it will run for atleast 5 to 10 consecutive years without any interception of hackers. I believe that there is no assurance in an exchange, and if it were so, it is just 50%. In other words, we can't hide and secure using internet.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.

KYC policies have been more extensive and they are very important in financial institutions. Because of corruption, terrorist financing, and prevalent money laundering, KYC process have now been a vital tool to avoid illegal transactions. This will ensure that the financial institution is doing business with its customers legally.

KYC is important because it ensures that the user of the platform is a real person. KYC is normally for banks to ensure that there is no money laundering involved in transactions as well as to monitor client behavior. As of now, there are no laws with regards to requiring it with crypto currency exchanges but their expected trend is that it will soon be regulated, and those who are not doing it would have to comply.
But banks is different from cryptocurrency exchange. I disagree to have a KYC since it was just delaying our transferring of funds from another wallet in a rapid manner. What if I don't have a legal ID because I am just 19 years of age? Yes, I don't have yet a government ID right now since my driver license was expired last year, but I want to use an exchange. So it means, all of exchange are for the people who have ID's only. No way, I have my funds too.

In order for the crypto market be accepted by the government, they should follow what's written on the law. So just like banks, even if they are really in a different field, as long as money is involved then they should follow the KYC regulation.
Activity: 126
"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

if we are going to talk about the security in terms of exchanging platform, think xbrick is one of those project that has a good and trusted project developers. thank you in advance to  the xbrick project
Activity: 362
Merit: 10
Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.

This is a real problem in this industry because identity theft is widespread nowdays.
This can be a security issue too on their platform. Is their project and developers can be worth to trust or not?

i think the blockchain technology will takes place in terms of that kind of issue because in every transaction there will be a series of numbers that will be given,
if every this kind of issue will occur in the future of xbrick for me this can be tracked.

There will be a price record whenever you buy and sell tokens, however xbrick exchange could have a massive adoption by traders around the world with alots of feature. I wish they can add 50 coins in their 1st month,
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.

This is a real problem in this industry because identity theft is widespread nowdays.
This can be a security issue too on their platform. Is their project and developers can be worth to trust or not?

i think the blockchain technology will takes place in terms of that kind of issue because in every transaction there will be a series of numbers that will be given,
if every this kind of issue will occur in the future of xbrick for me this can be tracked.
Activity: 130
This platform is great. I’ve seen in their whitepaper that they will be promoting blockchain technology which educating the people about the benefits of blockchain technology, hosting forums and summits, creating university scholarship and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology. I like this charity you will be doing for the sake of other people.

what kind of charity are you talking sir?
as i seen that white paper they are YES very nice but this is not for charity
you need to be educated and know what are you doing for you to earn.
Loveydovey mentioned that they will be creating university scholarship and educating the people about the benefits of blockchain technology so i guess it explains the word charity if it will be for free and since it is also a scholarship. Good no?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
What do mean by saying you will be implementing costumer identification procedure that is greater than that of currently required by Australian regulation? You mean XBrick platform will be tighter than the current KYC procedure other exchanges are having right now? Do you think it will be an advantage to the platform better than the current regulations? As far as i know this KYC procedure is also unwanted by most traders so if you are going to make it more tighter i doubt it will bring more clients to the platform. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
They will be creating their own XBrick token for their ICO and will only be distributed to their registered users. XBrick token holders will be provided with 50% discount in trading fees with in the platform. Their XBrick tokens will also be tradable in XBrick platform.

who supported this in terms of other crypto community?
will they be private? i mean their tokens? will be private on their site?
if that so i will doubt then
other exchange will give them much popularity than keeping this private.
They say in their white paper that it will be tradable in XBrick platform but as to whether it will be enlisted in other exchanges i didnt read it. Maybe you are right, their token will private but that is only my speculation since there is no more details on this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
They will be creating their own XBrick token for their ICO and will only be distributed to their registered users. XBrick token holders will be provided with 50% discount in trading fees with in the platform. Their XBrick tokens will also be tradable in XBrick platform.

Does this mean their ICO will be only on their platform?

i admire the guts to have a project and an ICO, i aws expecting this one to be sold opuot all the way.
but the presale is not.

if they will remain on their own place this will be not good then.
You mean their XBrick token? Yes it will be tradable on in XBrick platform and if you will be trading their token inside the platform you will be entitled to 50% discount on trading fees. They have more noble plans, not only to be the best platform but along with this they are planning of educating the public about blockchain technology too through hosting forums and summits and providing or creating university scholarship. Isn’t it wonderful?
Activity: 63
In what way "Xbrick" name relevant to its purpose, since it was an exchange? Does Xbrick will similar to building of blocks? I don't think it is an ideal question but most of the time, we need to know what are the significance of a certain project. If I will buy XBC (Native Coin of Xbrick), what are the benefits that I will get?

It's not all about the name of the token or the project but the services and the vision it wants to achieve in the cryptocurrency world.
Just remember the saying "Don't judge the book by its cover". The only thing matters are what this project trying to achieve.

you are correct Mister HappyDumper let us take a look on the other side, some of the investors were looking for a good company name, a name that there is a connection on their platform. for the to be encourage
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
In what way "Xbrick" name relevant to its purpose, since it was an exchange? Does Xbrick will similar to building of blocks? I don't think it is an ideal question but most of the time, we need to know what are the significance of a certain project. If I will buy XBC (Native Coin of Xbrick), what are the benefits that I will get?

It's not all about the name of the token or the project but the services and the vision it wants to achieve in the cryptocurrency world.
Just remember the saying "Don't judge the book by its cover". The only thing matters are what this project trying to achieve.

absolutely right! it is not about the name of the certain company or project, it is about the services offered of the project and on what are the benifits of the project
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
We are live on Consensus 2018 i think everything will go to the moon even the shitcoins are spiking up ofcourse bitcoin is the main source of this event. Adopting the technology of blockchain. Xbrick could add more coins in the future. If they can deliver their promises this would be the next Binance or Bitfinex. This is a long term exchange.
Activity: 40

as per my own the name xbrick comes from the word exchange as what the xbrick project is doing and the brick i thing that it is in  terms of connections like the building blocks.

someone just delete this, why we are talking bout names?
arent we here or seeing those words and capabilities of the project?
names are names, and that is %%%%% grow old buddies!
Activity: 230
Merit: 108

as per my own the name xbrick comes from the word exchange as what the xbrick project is doing and the brick i thing that it is in  terms of connections like the building blocks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.
With these features of Xbrick, how I will convince to put my investment? What are the difference of this exchange to other exchanges? A lot of exchanges have various features. Most of the time, they compare it to other exchanges such Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex where they show why they will be the chosen one.
Xbrick is highly recommended platform exchange, i'm a trader i know what's good and bad for an exchange if you're an experienced trader this is for you, Xbrick is a fully functional exchange if this goes live. User friendly features is good for everyone especially for newbies.
XBrick is able to ensure the trade orders are processed without lagging to provide an ultra-fast and smooth trading experience. Based on this memory matching engine technology plus the 2 million per second high-performance order matching system. Compare it to other exchanges that can give you a better experience.
I want to try how fast I can bid or ask using Xbrick Exchange. I see the official website of this exchange but I did not yet make a transaction with there because I thought that it will cannot use right now or there are bugs if I will try to use it. So I just look for the website and found out how vivid had an Xbrick, it is cool to my eyes.
Looking at their exchange site, it seems simple and easily understandable. There is just buy or sell and choose the type of trading order you want: limit orders, stop orders or batch orders.

thats's right ConquerGold the Xbrick project platform is about exchanges and trade the platform of the xbrick project is in the trading field on when is the right time t buy and when is the right time to exchange
Buy and sell is the easiest thing we can do now. I hope you can trade even on advance settings, Limit order,stop orders or batch orders is a safe thing if your spot trader bet before bidding a coins be sure to buy low and sell high. I hope they can add margin trading on their platform.
Margin Trading is dangerous trades for all time if you're an expert on trading and experience this before you have this option to add on your whitelist, But the safest thing we can do for now is to be a spot trader buy low and sell high just what you have said.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.
With these features of Xbrick, how I will convince to put my investment? What are the difference of this exchange to other exchanges? A lot of exchanges have various features. Most of the time, they compare it to other exchanges such Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex where they show why they will be the chosen one.
Xbrick is highly recommended platform exchange, i'm a trader i know what's good and bad for an exchange if you're an experienced trader this is for you, Xbrick is a fully functional exchange if this goes live. User friendly features is good for everyone especially for newbies.
XBrick is able to ensure the trade orders are processed without lagging to provide an ultra-fast and smooth trading experience. Based on this memory matching engine technology plus the 2 million per second high-performance order matching system. Compare it to other exchanges that can give you a better experience.
I want to try how fast I can bid or ask using Xbrick Exchange. I see the official website of this exchange but I did not yet make a transaction with there because I thought that it will cannot use right now or there are bugs if I will try to use it. So I just look for the website and found out how vivid had an Xbrick, it is cool to my eyes.
Looking at their exchange site, it seems simple and easily understandable. There is just buy or sell and choose the type of trading order you want: limit orders, stop orders or batch orders.

thats's right ConquerGold the Xbrick project platform is about exchanges and trade the platform of the xbrick project is in the trading field on when is the right time t buy and when is the right time to exchange
Buy and sell is the easiest thing we can do now. I hope you can trade even on advance settings, Limit order,stop orders or batch orders is a safe thing if your spot trader bet before bidding a coins be sure to buy low and sell high. I hope they can add margin trading on their platform.
Activity: 336

Quoted from Whitepaper:

Activity: 94
Merit: 7
I wonder how could you catch investors. I cannot see anything from your thread aside from few informations about the project? When will there be updates and where by the way is the link to your white paper?
Hey ya! If you are really interested i think you better exert some effort to find out so you’ll also be surprised. This thread may seem to be simple but guess what? They have gems inside if you will just to push a little more harder to find out.  Cheesy. Funny right? Because i was also like you until i happened to stumble on their site. Their site is running. I mean the exchange.

there are many links to research.
there are website, white papers and more.
they also have telegram
you will not gain anything good if you will just bark here like that. sorry for the words.

This guys seems to be a beginner he/she even don't know how to read articles. We have a strong community out there better join our telegram community and ask anything about our website and pre sale. or better Join twitter account for more updates.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1

Does this mean their ICO will be only on their platform?

i admire the guts to have a project and an ICO, i aws expecting this one to be sold opuot all the way.
but the presale is not.

if they will remain on their own place this will be not good then.
Activity: 37
This platform is great. I’ve seen in their whitepaper that they will be promoting blockchain technology which educating the people about the benefits of blockchain technology, hosting forums and summits, creating university scholarship and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology. I like this charity you will be doing for the sake of other people.

what kind of charity are you talking sir?
as i seen that white paper they are YES very nice but this is not for charity
you need to be educated and know what are you doing for you to earn.

If there will be a charity project for any ICO i will never invest on it.
it will be a scam through the investors or if this will be good.
a no gain project as it will be all out and no come at all.
Pages:
Jump to: