Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡ - page 32. (Read 3204 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
No offense on this team, You've done great on this project the concept and other things rather problems that you might give solution but can you give us a presentable Whitepaper like others do. Why people give interest on your project if it was not presentable at all. One of the reason why people got interested in project is their presentable marketing whitepapers and illustrations. Just saying this to make you more powerful. Nice job on this team, just saying my opinion on your Whitepaper.
Activity: 52
"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.

I do not find the whitepaper of this project and I want to know who are those Senior Members of the team. If they are really legitimate then there is a tendency that this project will success. Developers have a key role for the future of the project and investor like me, will attract in a project who has a great team and had an experienced advisor as well as the core members.
I found this link to their temporary whitepaper. You can use it as reference if you really want to know about the project.
 https://xbc.xbrick.io/doc/Whitepaper(Preliminary_English).pdf

It's legit. Here's their website: https://www.xbrick.io/
They already have started the exchange platform last year though it doesn't have some of the features indicated in their wp yet.
You mean the exchange is running already? I havent heard yet about xbrick Exchange in existence. Maybe they already started but this time they are going to make some changes to make it better.

Check this out: https://www.xbrick.io/market.html
They already have a volume of trade going on. Last time I checked people started trading using only ETH, but now there are also those who started using mBTC and USDT. Just like others, you can check out each token/coin and see the volume of trade that happened up to the past year if your good with graphs.
Activity: 99
According to their white paper they will promote blockchain technology whereas they can also educate the public about the benefits of a blockchain, most of that what I really like is creating university scholarships which is through blockchain technology many students who deserve to get a degree will have a chance to have a diploma.

What's really great about it is that they are already started operations before their tokensale, which means their venture capital raising was succesful and since the platform is already working, they already generate revenue, though minimal from their operations. They intend to use their tokensale just for additional capital and for these kinds of activities, I think they are noble for providing university scholarships through the blockchain/crypto currency industry. Their tokens are to be used in obtaining discounts and rewards on their platform, too.
Well, its good to know that, although not all people are aware about the blockchain technology/crypto currency but if they use it to have a scholarship it will become easily adapted by the students which they can support and promote XBrick as crypto currency exchange.
Providing university scholarships is a great way to market and promote cryptocurrency as well as market and promote the project. Doing things like that would provide a positive outlook and people will see the good side about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.

This is a real problem in this industry because identity theft is widespread nowdays.
This can be a security issue too on their platform. Is their project and developers can be worth to trust or not?

Have you ever tried to do the KYC or KNOW your CUSTOMER?
there are many ICO and bounties doing this.
there are many exchange platform having this one.
this is not the first, but still, we cannot trust them for having our information
unless they launch the project very well.
prove themselves first and get more volume on their trading site and i might reconsider it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.

I do not find the whitepaper of this project and I want to know who are those Senior Members of the team. If they are really legitimate then there is a tendency that this project will success. Developers have a key role for the future of the project and investor like me, will attract in a project who has a great team and had an experienced advisor as well as the core members.
I found this link to their temporary whitepaper. You can use it as reference if you really want to know about the project.
 https://xbc.xbrick.io/doc/Whitepaper(Preliminary_English).pdf

It's legit. Here's their website: https://www.xbrick.io/
They already have started the exchange platform last year though it doesn't have some of the features indicated in their wp yet.
I don't know why they already have exchange website since they are currently running their ICO right now. So it means, xbrick exchange already start their operation last year? If ever, why does Xbrick Exchange cannot be seen until now in CMC?
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!

I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

as long as we are not having this for a daily trading.
we can't be sure of the security they have.
they will have your information and some tokens on their website.
they were not attacked yet.
many big exchange has their security tighten but still got hacked.
I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 58

I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.
With these features of Xbrick, how I will convince to put my investment? What are the difference of this exchange to other exchanges? A lot of exchanges have various features. Most of the time, they compare it to other exchanges such Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex where they show why they will be the chosen one.
Xbrick is highly recommended platform exchange, i'm a trader i know what's good and bad for an exchange if you're an experienced trader this is for you, Xbrick is a fully functional exchange if this goes live. User friendly features is good for everyone especially for newbies.
XBrick is able to ensure the trade orders are processed without lagging to provide an ultra-fast and smooth trading experience. Based on this memory matching engine technology plus the 2 million per second high-performance order matching system. Compare it to other exchanges that can give you a better experience.
I want to try how fast I can bid or ask using Xbrick Exchange. I see the official website of this exchange but I did not yet make a transaction with there because I thought that it will cannot use right now or there are bugs if I will try to use it. So I just look for the website and found out how vivid had an Xbrick, it is cool to my eyes.
Some traders especially those expert on this market wants to have a best features like limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. I know Bittrex before has this and now they change their UI so i'm not happy on the new updates. Xbrick could be the next binance and bittrex and i really believe on that one.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
I reviewed the most classified exchange and popular among all some of them have a problem or issue to tackle about their support ticket, but xbrick can solve that issue with their outstanding team and development.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

so many bit exchange that are now running that had been a victim of hacking.
we have read the news before and bigger exchange getting into the hole of hackers.
we are sure that those securites and wall are good to have. but we they can't stop it.
xbrick will be a new player in the market and i hope they are ready to battle.
even if they are ready, still haven't try. we need to wait for us to be sure that this will be really safe.
but we all know that they will not lighten their guards.
Hackers are genius, there targets are small exchanges. Xbricks could be new on this market but the system itself are all working if this goes live then you'll be enjoying to hype this exchange just like binance. Security features are highly recommended on this exchange.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250

This is a real problem in this industry because identity theft is widespread nowdays.
This can be a security issue too on their platform. Is their project and developers can be worth to trust or not?

Have you ever tried to do the KYC or KNOW your CUSTOMER?
there are many ICO and bounties doing this.
there are many exchange platform having this one.
this is not the first, but still, we cannot trust them for having our information
unless they launch the project very well.
prove themselves first and get more volume on their trading site and i might reconsider it.
This is a require thing we need to do a whitelist before contributing in ICO, and by the way.
The U.S SEC change the name ICO to a Security Token offering or what we call STO. Just to inform everyone.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

so many bit exchange that are now running that had been a victim of hacking.
we have read the news before and bigger exchange getting into the hole of hackers.
we are sure that those securites and wall are good to have. but we they can't stop it.
xbrick will be a new player in the market and i hope they are ready to battle.
even if they are ready, still haven't try. we need to wait for us to be sure that this will be really safe.
but we all know that they will not lighten their guards.
Activity: 37

Activity: 237
Merit: 10
If the investors will give their real documents to the xbricks' project how can they assure that their identification will be secure to the scammers and these scammers will not use their name in illegal doings?
This is just a big trick. I cannot understand why would an exchange require an identification for their clients or users. Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.
having some information and identification is not a new thing in this cryptocommunity and exchange.
some of trading platforms now are requiring KYC (know your customer)
this is required because of their regulation. some ICO have it too. so nothing new on this.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
In what way "Xbrick" name relevant to its purpose, since it was an exchange? Does Xbrick will similar to building of blocks? I don't think it is an ideal question but most of the time, we need to know what are the significance of a certain project. If I will buy XBC (Native Coin of Xbrick), what are the benefits that I will get?
Seems like they were getting Xbrick because it was an exchange that made on a blockchain for every transaction.

every trading is involved with blockchain if it is with cryptocurrency.
bitcoin and alternative coins are connected with blocks.
unless we are talking about FIAT or currency of 2 countries.
Activity: 38
In what way "Xbrick" name relevant to its purpose, since it was an exchange? Does Xbrick will similar to building of blocks? I don't think it is an ideal question but most of the time, we need to know what are the significance of a certain project. If I will buy XBC (Native Coin of Xbrick), what are the benefits that I will get?

It's not all about the name of the token or the project but the services and the vision it wants to achieve in the cryptocurrency world.
Just remember the saying "Don't judge the book by its cover". The only thing matters are what this project trying to achieve.

what ever happen to the project even they have successful ICO,
what important is to gather more users to be on their platform.
this is very important as this will be the foundation of their volume.
can we use XBC as a transfer fee? like BNB to get 50% discount.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100

There is a potential that Xbrick exchange platform will success because it has core members that have experienced already in cryptocurrency. It is an asset of this project because they know what are the root cause why they need to make an exchange platform throughout the world.
Your right, there are many advantages of Xbrick exchange that are listed in their whit paper,especially the fastest way of transaction that can operate 2 million in just a seconds, well i think after the ico sale this project has many users. The security that every traders looking for in every crypto exchange.
Activity: 92

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Seems like they were getting Xbrick because it was an exchange that made on a blockchain for every transaction.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: