Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡ - page 33. (Read 3204 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
In what way "Xbrick" name relevant to its purpose, since it was an exchange? Does Xbrick will similar to building of blocks? I don't think it is an ideal question but most of the time, we need to know what are the significance of a certain project. If I will buy XBC (Native Coin of Xbrick), what are the benefits that I will get?

It's not all about the name of the token or the project but the services and the vision it wants to achieve in the cryptocurrency world.
Just remember the saying "Don't judge the book by its cover". The only thing matters are what this project trying to achieve.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
In what way "Xbrick" name relevant to its purpose, since it was an exchange? Does Xbrick will similar to building of blocks? I don't think it is an ideal question but most of the time, we need to know what are the significance of a certain project. If I will buy XBC (Native Coin of Xbrick), what are the benefits that I will get?
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.
With these features of Xbrick, how I will convince to put my investment? What are the difference of this exchange to other exchanges? A lot of exchanges have various features. Most of the time, they compare it to other exchanges such Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex where they show why they will be the chosen one.
Xbrick is highly recommended platform exchange, i'm a trader i know what's good and bad for an exchange if you're an experienced trader this is for you, Xbrick is a fully functional exchange if this goes live. User friendly features is good for everyone especially for newbies.
XBrick is able to ensure the trade orders are processed without lagging to provide an ultra-fast and smooth trading experience. Based on this memory matching engine technology plus the 2 million per second high-performance order matching system. Compare it to other exchanges that can give you a better experience.
I want to try how fast I can bid or ask using Xbrick Exchange. I see the official website of this exchange but I did not yet make a transaction with there because I thought that it will cannot use right now or there are bugs if I will try to use it. So I just look for the website and found out how vivid had an Xbrick, it is cool to my eyes.
Activity: 58
Merit: 8
Oooops! A new trading platform. What do you have to offer that other trading platform do not posses? How can you be better than the existing trading and exchange platform right now around the globe?

The best they can offer is their platfrom capacity to offer a high-performance trading engine that is capable of processing more than 2 million orders per second. Xbrick will also offer multiple languages for its users.
Just read a little of their technical documentation and I think that you will immediately see all the benefits! The project is really interesting and worthy of attention

Kudos to the team and the developer behind this project this could really be a big help for those newbie traders that is starting to make their way on the cryptocurrency trading world. The site is not yet perfect but you can actually use it for now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Oooops! A new trading platform. What do you have to offer that other trading platform do not posses? How can you be better than the existing trading and exchange platform right now around the globe?

The best they can offer is their platfrom capacity to offer a high-performance trading engine that is capable of processing more than 2 million orders per second. Xbrick will also offer multiple languages for its users.
Just read a little of their technical documentation and I think that you will immediately see all the benefits! The project is really interesting and worthy of attention
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
The project’s team has made a considerable achievement to guarantee XBrick compliance with the whole set of actual juridical regulations, and it has also developed a state-of-the-art, remarkable ID authentication scheme designed to resist money-laundering procedures.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0

Activity: 420
Merit: 134
Based upon the whitepaper, I can say that this project can run 10 days ICO because I saw in the roadmap that Xbrick Exchange Project was already started 2 years from now. Since 2016, the team had planned to make an exchange that is secure and efficient in the world of cryptocurrency. As of now, they will launch the public sale for the project. In short, this project is nearly to success. Assume that 10 day run is enough for a project like this.
The project is able to follow their roadmap and they were able to launch the exchange platform already. The platform is already active and being used for trading. If they continue to perform like this and are able to launch improvements in the platform as said in the roadmap, they will definitely achieve success.

I see their website and the trading site is already running but there aren't many buy or sell order yet but lets wait until the project success and get many users to their platform.
Activity: 130
You must be so lazy to read and research about their project. Problem with people is they want spoon feeding all the time. If you are intersted then you got to find out no?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.

I do not find the whitepaper of this project and I want to know who are those Senior Members of the team. If they are really legitimate then there is a tendency that this project will success. Developers have a key role for the future of the project and investor like me, will attract in a project who has a great team and had an experienced advisor as well as the core members.
I found this link to their temporary whitepaper. You can use it as reference if you really want to know about the project.
 https://xbc.xbrick.io/doc/Whitepaper(Preliminary_English).pdf

It's legit. Here's their website: https://www.xbrick.io/
They already have started the exchange platform last year though it doesn't have some of the features indicated in their wp yet.
Yes. I’ve checked it too. Their platform is already running and there are even coins listed already. The devs must be very busy on the project so they cannot upate the thread but upon seeing their site it made me conclude this project is legit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.

XBrick’s high-performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second.

XBrick has teamed up with our strategic partner LiquidAlpha, who are seasoned traders and developers with more than a decade of market making and high frequency trading experiences. Together we have been developing a sophisticated technology which continuously scans and gathers tradable liquidity from channels around the world to form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) that displays the best market prices and depth for XBrick’s users, as well as a Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine (DLPE) which is designed to automatically provide liquidity for our users when needed.

The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility. Consequently, in addition to offering you the services set out in this paper, we will also be endeavoring to promote blockchain technology, which may include educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance. An area of regulation that is likely to be subject to early regulatory tightening is in relation to customer identification and the prevention of money laundering. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required by Australian regulation, despite XBrick not currently being subject to Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations.

Stay tuned!
More updates will be posted here...
XBrick’s high-performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second.

And? Anymore details? Why do you think increased regulations will attract more people to the project? Increased regulations maybe good in some way but it will also mean tightening in cryptocurrency world. It will also mean additional load to be shouldered by investors or crypto holders. Like KYC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
I wonder how could you catch investors. I cannot see anything from your thread aside from few informations about the project? When will there be updates and where by the way is the link to your white paper?
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.

XBrick has teamed up with our strategic partner LiquidAlpha, who are seasoned traders and developers with more than a decade of market making and high frequency trading experiences. Together we have been developing a sophisticated technology which continuously scans and gathers tradable liquidity from channels around the world to form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) that displays the best market prices and depth for XBrick’s users, as well as a Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine (DLPE) which is designed to automatically provide liquidity for our users when needed.

The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility. Consequently, in addition to offering you the services set out in this paper, we will also be endeavoring to promote blockchain technology, which may include educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance. An area of regulation that is likely to be subject to early regulatory tightening is in relation to customer identification and the prevention of money laundering. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required by Australian regulation, despite XBrick not currently being subject to Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations.

Stay tuned!
More updates will be posted here...
What could there be to wait. It will only take few days for the ICO to end and your thread still remain the same. People need it most now than after the ICO. There is even no link to your whitepaper here visitors have to find it by themselves.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
If the investors will give their real documents to the xbricks' project how can they assure that their identification will be secure to the scammers and these scammers will not use their name in illegal doings?
This is just a big trick. I cannot understand why would an exchange require an identification for their clients or users. Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.
Activity: 76
Xbrick is an exchange platform, how are you differ from the old and famous exchanges such as binance, kucoin and Bittrex? Do you have any deeper information regarding with your project? I will wait till your whitepaper and video will release. Thanks.
This is just PRE-ANN and no one can answer you yet rather than the moderator of XBRICK exchange. There is no update regarding with this new ICO but I already seen it in a medium and view their telegram group. As what I discovered, Xbrick will just run only for 10 consecutive days. I am bit interested because of that information, but I don't think that it will be followed by the team.
10 days of ICO? This thread was made long time ago but still, there is no update in this announcement thread. I think that Xbrick will extend their ICO because 10 days are not enough for a project to become successful. Xbrick is an exchange platform and I think it needs a big amount just to launch their exchange. The amount they needed can't be filled in just a couple of days. Maybe, this is just starting and they will announce for extension anytime.
Maybe they dont need much for the project. I’ve heard that xbrick has been started already since last year, it could be they just want some remodeling in their system. Well, lets see after the said is over.
Activity: 43
"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.

I do not find the whitepaper of this project and I want to know who are those Senior Members of the team. If they are really legitimate then there is a tendency that this project will success. Developers have a key role for the future of the project and investor like me, will attract in a project who has a great team and had an experienced advisor as well as the core members.
I found this link to their temporary whitepaper. You can use it as reference if you really want to know about the project.
 https://xbc.xbrick.io/doc/Whitepaper(Preliminary_English).pdf

It's legit. Here's their website: https://www.xbrick.io/
They already have started the exchange platform last year though it doesn't have some of the features indicated in their wp yet.
You mean the exchange is running already? I havent heard yet about xbrick Exchange in existence. Maybe they already started but this time they are going to make some changes to make it better.
Activity: 78
This xbrick project is one of the fastest verification and registration process I've known so far,
because after an investors give their real time documents and identification to the company it will onlt takes 5 minutes to be fully registered and verified their profile.
Why has they been in existence so far Cheesy? They have not yet started their project, everything is just conceptualization in their whitepaper. We’ll see if everything they’ve said in their whitepaper will come true.
Activity: 52
Lack of supervision is one of the issues or problem of the bitcoin industry because of this issue there are several of investors who was being a victim of theft  and being scammed
but through the help the of the xbrick project platform the bitcoins and also the investments  will matter the most,  because it is the investmebt of the people.
Lack of supervision results in possibility of internal theft. XBrick is not immune to internal fraud and currently have no declarations with regards to internal supervision that they will be implementing. In case internal theft happens, it might be detected quickly but there is a possibility that they may not be recovered.
This is one of the features that I want in Xbrick exchange. It will secure the traders from internal theft, it will help us to become comfortable that our funds (specially, our bitcoins) will not lose just because there are hackers who will steal our investments.
Hopefully since they stated this problem in their wp, they will update it and include what measures will they perform in order to secure the investments from hacking and internal theft.
Activity: 99
Wow! The xbricks' project can accomodate more than two millon orders per second?! Sounds great!

This is great for those people who are trying to make a large number of sell/buy order.
But how can they make it? I don't know if its possible or impossible to make that large quantity of order on their platform.

It's not impossible especially if they apply the best technology existing. Other exchanges cater to around the same number of order and they can handle it, XBrick would just have to use the same technology or a better technology in this case.
Pages:
Jump to: