Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][ATO] ATOM - Born from Molecules and Dropping 12/21 @ Midnight EST - page 2. (Read 22958 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Mined 65,000 ATOM then they all vanished from my wallet. Wallet address hasn't changed, so I don't think it deleted and created a new wallet.dat file, the coins just...disappeared.

I call BS

I wish, but it just did it again. I made a new wallet because I was worried the old one was corrupted or something, I mined 921.60, they were in my confirmed balance, then they were gone. The mining transaction is still listed, and there are no outbound transactions.

Staying away from this coin for now I guess, I don't trust it.

Isn't each block worth 1024?  How did you get 921.60?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I find it amusing that everyone is upset about the premine.  I warned everyone earlier in this topic and before it was released that he intended to do that.
Activity: 84

Does this pool even work been mining from it seems to mine ok yet I have not seen any payouts not having a way to keep track of what you have earned sucks and I have yet to see a payout go through
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
And yet I think is worth a try ... Mining in the pool

diffitsulty very high and the price of the stock exchanges, if the coin there will be high ... and premining not prevent currency work and bring profit

yes, it is insulting that the developers have cheated ... but not all poterenno for ordinary people
Activity: 43
Isn't each block worth 1024?  How did you get 921.60?

Smelter, the GPU miner for Quark-based coins, pays a 10% fee on each block to its creator. It's not ideal, but the miner is very effective vs. strict CPU mining.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

What is the clue of creating Atom if we have Moleculecoin? Why we should trust? What if in two days founder will announce new NeutrinoCoin or ElectronCoin?

They will. It is just a con game to profit off ignorant noobs. Same as Earthcoin. Probably the same group of scumbags...
http://www.atocoin.com website don't work anymore...

Looks like it went down briefly due to the traffic spike.
Activity: 70

What is the clue of creating Atom if we have Moleculecoin? Why we should trust? What if in two days founder will announce new NeutrinoCoin or ElectronCoin?
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
In Crypto I trust.
Activity: 238
Activity: 111
scam coin, premined 10000 blocks, every block has 1024 coins, total premine is 10000*1024 that is 10240000 coins premined, more than 10 million premined, fuck this coin off.

seconded
nothing else to say
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
I'm going back to molecule coin. I've not mined a single atom coin.
Was your wallet encrypted btw?

It wasn't, but I've mined to unencrypted wallets on most coins I've used and never had a problem. I'll give it a shot again with an encrypted wallet and see if it makes a difference, but I'm doubtful.

I haven't had any troubles at all mining bud. What is your address, i'll shoot you some.

My address is EdCPDK1KV2B5SAhvzr9NjEqMbQFmoFuBye

Thanks, I appreciate it! Mining went great for a little while, I found 60-70 blocks in a very short time, then *poof*
Activity: 8
I mining with 16 cores
2:00 elapsed
8h2.34 Ghz
4h2.37 Ghz
4x2.75 Ghz

and found nothing ... and the complexity grows
I think this coin is doomed to failure
Activity: 84

It wasn't, but I've mined to unencrypted wallets on most coins I've used and never had a problem. I'll give it a shot again with an encrypted wallet and see if it makes a difference, but I'm doubtful.

I haven't had any troubles at all mining bud. What is your address, i'll shoot you some.

Are you finding a lot of blocks? I haven't found anything in almost 2hours

Activity: 168
I wish, but it just did it again. I made a new wallet because I was worried the old one was corrupted or something, I mined 921.60, they were in my confirmed balance, then they were gone. The mining transaction is still listed, and there are no outbound transactions.

And it's gone www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nVk25ZvTkU
Damn, I have a strong feeling these new coins haven't even been tested
Pages:
Jump to: