Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][ATO] ATOM - Born from Molecules and Dropping 12/21 @ Midnight EST - page 3. (Read 22958 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Mined 65,000 ATOM then they all vanished from my wallet. Wallet address hasn't changed, so I don't think it deleted and created a new wallet.dat file, the coins just...disappeared.

I call BS

I wish, but it just did it again. I made a new wallet because I was worried the old one was corrupted or something, I mined 921.60, they were in my confirmed balance, then they were gone. The mining transaction is still listed, and there are no outbound transactions.

Staying away from this coin for now I guess, I don't trust it.

Was your wallet encrypted btw?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
E3 1230 V2 SOLO 1 hours  ....      0
Activity: 43
Mined 65,000 ATOM then they all vanished from my wallet. Wallet address hasn't changed, so I don't think it deleted and created a new wallet.dat file, the coins just...disappeared.

I call BS

I wish, but it just did it again. I made a new wallet because I was worried the old one was corrupted or something, I mined 921.60, they were in my confirmed balance, then they were gone. The mining transaction is still listed, and there are no outbound transactions.

https://i.imgur.com/LnCX6xH.jpg

Staying away from this coin for now I guess, I don't trust it.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i need a pool to mine this coin so i wtb 1000 atom for doge , please pm me
Activity: 16
need a pool
"difficulty": 681.19564545
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I call BS
Activity: 43
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
That's one ugly wallet.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So...Post-Fork of Molecule = Molecule...and Pre-Fork of Molecule = Atom...
correct? Tongue
That is correct

The question is how do I import my pre-fork molecules into this?
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
I think coins should be launched with a pool...
rpcport is 1174 for your miners and .conf by the way
Activity: 464
Merit: 252
Difficulty Climbing!  Shocked

"blocks" : 10268,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 206.71209078,

What Pre-mine?

9000 blocks from start. This is premine.
SHITCOIN.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
nocoin,

chill the F*&ck out, we all get what your saying. we are all adults here you dont have to "save" anyone.  Just chill out.

j
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
I cant add every single coin in existence but i will add coins based on users votes. Once I make an official thread ill start the voting. Already planned is USD/BTC/LTC/WDC/XPM/TAG
Activity: 154
atom-qt: src/main.cpp:1174: unsigned int GetNextWorkRequired(const CBlockIndex*, const CBlockHeader*): Assertion `pindexFirst' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

thats what it does when I run it and then it closes, running from source
scam coin, premined 10000 blocks, every block has 1024 coins, total premine is 10000*1024 that is 10240000 coins premined, more than 10 million premined, fuck this coin off.
Just reposting it to new page.
And again.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
premine over 2million ,then Improve the difficulty quickly,do you think it's fair?
There is simply no fair way to launch a coin now. Too many people are waiting to pounce on it with extremely high hash power. Doesn't matter if it's SHA256, SCRYPT or CPU only.
You can just set up zero block value for first N blocks, so anyone can get miners ready.
Pages:
Jump to: