Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN][BRO] BreakoutCoin | Bergstake | BottlessNight | Gaming Platform + - page 10. (Read 20878 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
can mine with CPU ?
i am not up to date, is there open source GPU miner yet ?

i didnt even read OP
let me guess
Premine ? or heavy insta-mine ?

small pre-mine.  

first coin to use Bergstake - a Proof-of-Stake algorithm.

its CryptoNote , PoW for 2 years, with CryptoNight based hashing algo

then changes to Bergstake, a pure Proof-of-Stake algorithm, that solves all the known PoS issues.

CrytpoNote = CPU mining. Its supposed to be GPU resistant, in that GPU is not much faster then CPU. but for those who already have many GPUs, I believe there is an open source miner.

We will be testing all open-source miners and will develop new CPU and GPU miners, if needed.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Haha, if true, do you understand who is backing this coin? LOLz at you.  These guys have enough money to take this coin to the top 10 without a flinch.

Johnny f'ckin Chan!

It remains to be seen if these guys really are backing this coin.  I would like to see some evidence. I may troll the 2+2 forums looking for answers.   I will let the thread know the results of the investigation.

Ok, so if this is at all serious, there should be a thread on the 2+2 poker forums.  My initial search comes up empty.  Almost every one of the backers have 2+2 accounts and they would be pointed to the thread within minutes. 

We are just releasing the Press Release now.  We've talked to Sklansky (both Sr & Jr) about starting our own forum on 2+2 but decided to wait until we launch.

You can check out our:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/breakoutandwin
Twitter: www.twitter.com/BreakoutGaming
Activity: 410
Proof-of-Skill - protoblock.com
can mine with CPU ?

i didnt even read OP
let me guess

small pre-mine.  

then changes to Bergstake, a pure Proof-of-Stake algorithm, that solves all the known PoS issues.

CrytpoNote = CPU mining. Its supposed to be GPU resistant, in that GPU is not much faster then CPU. but for those who already have many GPUs, I believe there is an open source miner.

Activity: 539
why are there real professional pokerstars backing this? lol is this a joke
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
can mine with CPU ?

i didnt even read OP
let me guess

small pre-mine.  

Haha, if true, do you understand who is backing this coin? LOLz at you.  These guys have enough money to take this coin to the top 10 without a flinch.

Johnny f'ckin Chan!

It remains to be seen if these guys really are backing this coin.  I would like to see some evidence. I may troll the 2+2 forums looking for answers.   I will let the thread know the results of the investigation.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Johnny f'ckin Chan!

Ok, so if this is at all serious, there should be a thread on the 2+2 poker forums.  My initial search comes up empty.  Almost every one of the backers have 2+2 accounts and they would be pointed to the thread within minutes. 
i didnt even read OP
let me guess

small pre-mine.  

Activity: 140
You should fix the text formatting, so people can actually read it normally. Smiley

yea, is hard to read

Johnny f'ckin Chan!

It remains to be seen if these guys really are backing this coin.  I would like to see some evidence. I may troll the 2+2 forums looking for answers.   I will let the thread know the results of the investigation.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Where's the ICO anthem  Huh
legendary
Activity: 924
i didnt even read OP
let me guess
Activity: 140
Activity: 252
The formatting was fixed very quickly  Grin
Activity: 204
man, if only they had a 'preview post' button Tongue

The preview is diff than the result. bitcointalk forum should update software version.

see: http://www.breakoutcoin.com/SMF/index.php?topic=6.0

Haha, if true, do you understand who is backing this coin? LOLz at you.  These guys have enough money to take this coin to the top 10 without a flinch.
3rd

Boom!  I've been waiting for something like this for years.  Did you post on 2+2?
Activity: 171
Some people just want to watch the world dance.
man, if only they had a 'preview post' button Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: