Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN][BRO] BreakoutCoin | Bergstake | BottlessNight | Gaming Platform + - page 6. (Read 20878 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Looking forward to the specs and ICO price. Hopefully theyre good. I dont like ICOs but this might be the most promising ICO coin.

Hi cryptoholic11,

Thank you for your interest in BRO!

The coins purchased at the ICO will come with Bergstake.  After the ICO, there will be a 2 year PoW mining phase to insure a fair distribution of Bergstake before going full PoS.

How are you going to ensure the ICO is fair?  If there is one thing I know about poker players, it's that if there is an edge they will take it.  How can we guard against one of the pros swooping up the entire ICO in one order.  I can easily see that happening.  Do you know about how much BTC you are looking to raise?  What % of the total supply will be in the ICO?

details will come shortly. there will be enough coins to go around. the way it will be structured, it wont be possible for anyone purchase all the initial coins.

My mistake.  I think I know how it's going to be structured.  You will probably just divvy up the coins in proportion to the amount of BTC each person buys?
Activity: 410
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Skill - protoblock.com
Looking forward to the specs and ICO price. Hopefully theyre good. I dont like ICOs but this might be the most promising ICO coin.

Hi cryptoholic11,

The coins purchased at the ICO will come with Bergstake.  After the ICO, there will be a 2 year PoW mining phase to insure a fair distribution of Bergstake before going full PoS.

How are you going to ensure the ICO is fair?  If there is one thing I know about poker players, it's that if there is an edge they will take it.  How can we guard against one of the pros swooping up the entire ICO in one order.  I can easily see that happening.  Do you know about how much BTC you are looking to raise?  What % of the total supply will be in the ICO?

details will come shortly. there will be enough coins to go around. the way it will be structured, it wont be possible for anyone purchase all the initial coins.
Activity: 252

Hi cryptoholic11,

The coins purchased at the ICO will come with Bergstake.  After the ICO, there will be a 2 year PoW mining phase to insure a fair distribution of Bergstake before going full PoS.

How are you going to ensure the ICO is fair?  If there is one thing I know about poker players, it's that if there is an edge they will take it.  How can we guard against one of the pros swooping up the entire ICO in one order.  I can easily see that happening.  Do you know about how much BTC you are looking to raise?  What % of the total supply will be in the ICO?

We will reveal the details of the ICO in the official Announcement within a week.  I agree that no one wants a single person to swoop up the entire offering and we will make sure that doesn't happen.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
What kind of rake structure will poker have?
What is the ICO price?
Activity: 644

Hi cryptoholic11,

Hi cryptoholic11,

Activity: 246
https://twitter.com/ForrestTed/status/511673494455599105

Ted puts the line at 50/50 that he will have half his money in cryptos within 2 months.

We will take the over on that one.    Wink
Activity: 560
Activity: 246
Well probably gonna give this a go. Following it from now. Smiley

Awesome, welcome to the team, Only4money!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Well probably gonna give this a go. Following it from now. Smiley
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
keep watching this [Suspicious link removed]d coin

Thanks 1777sis! 
Activity: 123
keep watching this coin. good coin
Activity: 204
This is one of the reasons I love cryptocurrencies: you never know what awesome thing to expect!  Grin

Thanks!!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
This is one of the reasons I love cryptocurrencies: you never know what awesome thing to expect!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
following this looks like it has potential
https://twitter.com/ForrestTed/status/511673494455599105

Ted puts the line at 50/50 that he will have half his money in cryptos within 2 months.
Activity: 196
 Shocked  FUD already!!! GOTTA be LEGIT!!  Shocked

~darylluke.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Thanks for the link to our thread Huck Seed!!

https://twitter.com/HuckleberrySeed/with_replies

I will both mine and buy the if possible. I like that it has real pro poker players backing the service that backs the coin.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: