Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][BS] BitSlap! PoW x11 ***Delayed Again LMAO - page 10. (Read 47869 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
There will be a delay, but we want a successful launch not a shitty one. More updates with an exact time will be posted, we will give ample time for miners, pools, etc... to prepare. We will not release at a random time.

Bunch of incompetent homos...
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Surprise surprise. Big mouth dev no trousers  Grin
Activity: 56
Kinder Tag
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
haaa,childrens day
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It is a happy weekend, oh, I forgot to tell you, today is the Chinese children's day! Lol~
Activity: 238
BitSlap!

0.5% Premine.

What? You think we are doing this for your benefit? Get the fuck out of here.

We could of made it 0% and just instamined it... but we don't have any rigs and that sounds like a lot of work.

bs.poolest.com
You mean Copy paste is a lot of work? and nowadays scammers says the premine is less than 1 persent but they make small rewards and 90 sec block time. what a greedy you are!

Activity: 462
There will be a delay, but we want a successful launch not a shitty one. More updates with an exact time will be posted, we will give ample time for miners, pools, etc... to prepare. We will not release at a random time.

Idiots. Website shit is true with "lazy ass skills" Cheesy
Activity: 46
What the fuck is this shit?  No bounty for first major exchange to list?  Greedy bastards.  Too much work to list, gonna take a nap instead.

PS:  Epic OP, much love.

Rami
Activity: 378

LOL TY FOR WASTING MY EVENING
auy
Activity: 336
I guess I should be paying
someone to make something appear problem will delay the launch, because a few hours before a X11 algorithm coin die, lol....
Activity: 20
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
The excuse about the pre-mine is bogus.

You can rent miners from BetaRigs.com if you don't have any rigs.

Good luck!
Activity: 8
Now, if you want a working client in the near future we don't have time to answer all your questions right now so let me fill you in on a little bit of what's going on. So first of all - we will make sure that the git is up and everyone has the client before any pools start mining. If that means pushing the launch back so be it.

So to explain a little about what we're checking - as we mentioned before we had to rework the reward curve. To get it to be continuous it involves a 3rd order polynomial with a rather large exponential coefficient (10^-14 to be exact). As we were finalizing the code we foresaw that the potential buffer overflow that could result from the calculation, particularly as the block number gets higher. So we've been working to make sure that everything is fundamentally correct rather than rush to get out code that might break... just not right away.

We'll give an update on the launch soon and try to give an estimated time-frame for when the source will be released. To all the pools that have posted, we appreciate you supporting our coin and once we have everything online we'll be turning our support to you to make sure that everyone's up and running so we can distribute the hash as much as possible. We'll probably look into something like an irc chatroom or something of that nature to provide launch support for you guys so bear with us for a little.

Arite enough of this, I got work to do. Peace.
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
Pools of Honor - BitSlap pool

bs.poolsofhonor.com
fee: 1.5%
location EU
support

x11
BitSlap will be added on released wallets

Spread the hash =)
and happy mineing =)=)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Chickenstrips.net will host a lunch pool for Bitslap coin!

1.5% fees, support in #bitslap on irc.freenode.net

Almost time!
sq
Activity: 294
                                                            Almost there!!!

Activity: 126
RPC port? Conf file name? Wallet password protected and 15 minutes early?

Or will you dump it all on us on launch and let the pools take it like most coins?
Activity: 84
Well the best thing to do is not mine/buy, and that's it. end of story. If nobody mine/buy the coin is dead. period. That is the best medicine for scam coins

Who said anything about bitcoin fucktard? go fuck a goat or your mom for that matters, shitty commie

Now this made all my wasted time reading this thread worth while Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
18 coins per block at 90 seconds per block ... will take 48 days for ALL THE HASH to get 500k coins.

So even if  only 1 user was solo mining and receiving all coins, it would take 48 days to equal the premine even without block reward decay.

So if the coins are mined for 7 weeks, they would still only equal the pre-mined amount.

Most coins are distributed in well under 7 weeks.

Even if the full 7 weeks are mined, devs would still have 50% of all coins in circulation.

If people give up mining after a 2 weeks, devs will hold 93% of all coins in circulation.

Maths is fun!

As far as I am concerned, I will give up mining the coin after 15minutes if I don't get anything and 30minutes if I get something
Activity: 28
18 coins per block at 90 seconds per block ... will take 48 days for ALL THE HASH to get 500k coins.

So even if  only 1 user was solo mining and receiving all coins, it would take 48 days to equal the premine even without block reward decay.

So if the coins are mined for 7 weeks, they would still only equal the pre-mined amount.

Most coins are distributed in well under 7 weeks.

Even if the full 7 weeks are mined, devs would still have 50% of all coins in circulation.

If people give up mining after a 2 weeks, devs will hold 93% of all coins in circulation.

Maths is fun!

I must hand it to you though, devs, this announcemnet and the website is very refreshing.

Cryptos needs some humour, well done! 

Pages:
Jump to: