Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][BS] BitSlap! PoW x11 ***Delayed Again LMAO - page 8. (Read 47869 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Shot to the wall.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Activity: 266
Well ya know what, I'm going to be dead honest here: thank you everyone! Because after literally days of straight calculations and coding, I try help people understand what we're doing in between hours of work and return to pages of shit talking... and you know what, I fucking love it. For there to be this much arbitrary shit talk must mean we're doing something right here.

So any legitimate questions might have to wait for me to have time to weed through this crap pile, but I will do my best to answer all of them. As for the rest of you - keep on hating Grin

"50 told me, go 'head, switch the style up and if they hate then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up."
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOO
Love this style haha

KICK SOME ASSes WOHOOOO
LONG LIFE BS!!! B*tchSlap  Cheesy
juz jokin buddy  Grin
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Well ya know what, I'm going to be dead honest here: thank you everyone! Because after literally days of straight calculations and coding, I try help people understand what we're doing in between hours of work and return to pages of shit talking... and you know what, I fucking love it. For there to be this much arbitrary shit talk must mean we're doing something right here.

So any legitimate questions might have to wait for me to have time to weed through this crap pile, but I will do my best to answer all of them. As for the rest of you - keep on hating Grin

"50 told me, go 'head, switch the style up and if they hate then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up."

I like you guys already.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
we think,this launch tease china miners
legendary
plz tell me what holds up a coin launch i mean what can go wrong at the last min?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
 Huh You do this to us just to see some funny pictures eh?   Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
500k premine, 18 coin blocks, hmmmm.....
Activity: 266
legendary
尼玛的!!通宵等到大天光,射歪了就问候你妹!

i hear ya  lol
legendary
some then open your pool for HTMLcoin then come on
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
booo or yay?
legendary
well its is all bs come on dev wtf could be the holdup geese
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
all the pools are ready, wtf you doing dev...asshole...
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
I've been keeping myself awake to mine this coin from the start. Now, I should go to bed.
Activity: 125
complete BS, even more than Purecoin 2 days ago...
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Who likes ice cream?
legendary
such a unpredictable launch , drive me up from my bed ,but....

You are joking right?

i think its bs  lol 2mins
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
such a unpredictable launch , drive me up from my bed ,but....

You are joking right?
Pages:
Jump to: