Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][BS] BitSlap! PoW x11 ***Delayed Again LMAO - page 12. (Read 47869 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Well the best thing to do is not mine/buy, and that's it. end of story. If nobody mine/buy the coin is dead. period. That is the best medicine for scam coins
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
The crypto community is hilarious, everything thinks they know everything but cannot read a thread/website to save their life.

I don't know if you know this, but we have been completely blunt the whole time that we are NOT DOING THIS FOR YOUR FUCKING BENEFIT.

It's in the thread, go ahead and read it. Need me to quote it for you?

Wait a sec... so you're admitting this is just another scamcoin to get YOU rich quick?

Define quick, please

Lawl xD
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
The crypto community is hilarious, everything thinks they know everything but cannot read a thread/website to save their life.

I don't know if you know this, but we have been completely blunt the whole time that we are NOT DOING THIS FOR YOUR FUCKING BENEFIT.

Wait a sec... so you're admitting this is just another scamcoin to get YOU rich quick?

Define quick, please

http://i.imgur.com/bhYudpS.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Go visit  bitslap   on freenode IRC    #bitslap  they are all  laughing about how they are gonna dump the premine on those stupid enough to Mine it      Its hilarious     You been warned but go see for yourself.  The only people making money on this one will be the pools and the Dev.

ya i guess after 1st exchange they will dump premine!and 18 coin reward is a real joke...cmon guy dont be fools mine other one!

but why the pools?
they got avg 1% fee and this not much rly
i was pool owner and u need weeks to make a little money to pay the host
only the devs make fast money

copy paste all and make few btc and than bye bye

everytime same...and ppl so stupid they mine this shit

ur rly mad dev that rly uncool

but dumping coins instant makes the coin dead u know...so everywhere is putting money in this..rigs renting..electricity...is all money u know,...so when someone paying 50dollar per day to mine this and this is rl shit...thats uncool u know....and its everytime same...u can tell me what u want dude...
nothing diffrent to other coins..so tell me why should we mine this fcksht
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

lol here we go
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Go visit  bitslap   on freenode IRC    #bitslap  they are all  laughing about how they are gonna dump the premine on those stupid enough to Mine it      Its hilarious     You been warned but go see for yourself.  The only people making money on this one will be the pools and the Dev.
ya i guess after 1st exchange they will dump premine!and 18 coin reward is a real joke...cmon guy dont be fools mine other one!

This is why my miners are sitting idle right now... all these new shitcoins... it's overwhelming!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Go visit  bitslap   on freenode IRC    #bitslap  they are all  laughing about how they are gonna dump the premine on those stupid enough to Mine it      Its hilarious     You been warned but go see for yourself.  The only people making money on this one will be the pools and the Dev.

but why the pools?

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Go visit  bitslap   on freenode IRC    #bitslap  they are all  laughing about how they are gonna dump the premine on those stupid enough to Mine it      Its hilarious     You been warned but go see for yourself.  The only people making money on this one will be the pools and the Dev.

but why the pools?

Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http://bit.minerpools.com/

Registrations open!

- Dedicated server 512 SSD, 32GB RAM, 8 Core Processor
- 24/7 support at #minerpools freenode channel https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/minerpools
- Block finder bonus - 10% of the pool's fees goes to every block finder!
- 1% Fees
- No hassle, just login and mine
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
Pools of Honor - BitSlap pool

bs.poolsofhonor.com
fee: 1.5%
location EU
support

x11
BitSlap will be added on released wallets

Spread the hash =)
and happy mineing =)=)

Activity: 252
Go visit  bitslap   on freenode IRC    #bitslap  they are all  laughing about how they are gonna dump the premine on those stupid enough to Mine it      Its hilarious     You been warned but go see for yourself.  The only people making money on this one will be the pools and the Dev.   And of course those who can dump  before the Dev Grin
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io

http://BS.SuchPool.pw

Guess who's back! Pre-register now, get in early on the action!

2% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF
24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
DDoS Protected Cluster System
Professionnal infrastructure built with scalability in mind
Multiple databases and frequent full database dumps
Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter using n+1
Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://launch1.suchpool.pw:3325  and  stratum+tcp://launch2.suchpool.pw:3325

http://BS.SuchPool.pw
Activity: 602
Chickenstrips.net will host a lunch pool for Bitslap coin!

1.5% fees, support in #bitslap on irc.freenode.net
Activity: 448
anoither one designed with low reward so they can dump huge premine , very nice . dev will own 99% of coins for years .. stay away from this one if you have any brains
Activity: 252
Scam or not!

You want to be rich, I get it. I do too. So if I make you rich maybe someday another will make me rich, if not, that's fine. Life's not just about money.

I will donate my hash to a fun project, and why not support the transparency for a change and a trip back to the good old premine PoW.

I want to give you my money! Take my money damnit!

You  will never be rich if you don't know how to do the math.   I will PM  my btc address so you can just send me your money now. "A fool and his money are soon parted".   I agree   Life is not about money....  but crypto is.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
BS might save the day if they are able to make a real launch  Grin
Will this happen ? Will we be able to say we want more BS launch ?
Activity: 364
Pre-sale - March 18
Scam or not!

You want to be rich, I get it. I do too. So if I make you rich maybe someday another will make me rich, if not, that's fine. Life's not just about money.

I will donate my hash to a fun project, and why not support the transparency for a change and a trip back to the good old premine PoW.

I want to give you my money! Take my money damnit!

Activity: 560
Am i broke yet?
Dev had a fun launch idea, good announcement thread and then the coin specs come out.

WTH Devs.  This would have been a good coin if the specs were different. 

I think im gonna pass on this coin as well Sad
Ludicrous!

I'd ne damned if I'd allowed myself to be BitSlapped by some shit like this!
Pages:
Jump to: