Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][FACC]FirstAfricanCoin - X11 Algorithm - PoW/PoS |NO PREMINE | NO IPO - page 2. (Read 5588 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Our studies indicate that only 9.5% of Africans were aware of the existence of virtual currencies and 3.6% were aware of Bitcoin in particular.

I'd like to know how your research indicates that more people in Africa are aware of virtual currencies than they are of Bitcoin.
Is it possible that they might have heard of something called "Litecoin" or maybe they saw a paper wallet at some point?

But, this looks interesting. (And ignore the funny man in the Batman suit. Everybody knows that I am Batman.) What do you look for in a white paper?

People please you really need to change your perspective about Africa, even if you are from developed African countries it doesn't mean you should look down on some other reputable countries that are not in the radar yet for some reasons...Major coins like Bitcoin & Litecoin are well known to most Africans and are part of our daily lives. It takes Awareness, Devotions, Risks and People's supports all African countries will get there.

FirstAfricanCoin

Stop this bullshit. I have asked you before as well, Tell me where you have done your research. In which African country, which state, which area. You have been avoiding the question.

If this just another coin than present it so. Dont make bullshit african research etc... FutSek !

Sorry but we did not intend to ignore your message. We are trying to get our white paper ready for all the questions to be answered, so kindly wait until it is out and read it.
I hope I answered your question politely.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Please note that i will do the escrow for this coin. Some people really likes me, some people really hate me for all kind of reasons. Why Am i doing the escrow for this?

1. I'm a IPO lover, because the mining farms are destroying the coins with their big dumping and small miners always lose out.

2. A lot of people hate IPOs and what someone that they can trust, i believe that i have been in altcoin world several months and sometime follows me for what i'm doing.

The IPO address is mine address so it is not that DEV just put my name against it and use his address.

IPO address: 15HKJiaNnnGWbRCVDtKSccCmEKYUB5y2dT
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Our studies indicate that only 9.5% of Africans were aware of the existence of virtual currencies and 3.6% were aware of Bitcoin in particular.

I'd like to know how your research indicates that more people in Africa are aware of virtual currencies than they are of Bitcoin.
Is it possible that they might have heard of something called "Litecoin" or maybe they saw a paper wallet at some point?

But, this looks interesting. (And ignore the funny man in the Batman suit. Everybody knows that I am Batman.) What do you look for in a white paper?

People please you really need to change your perspective about Africa, even if you are from developed African countries it doesn't mean you should look down on some other reputable countries that are not in the radar yet for some reasons...Major coins like Bitcoin & Litecoin are well known to most Africans and are part of our daily lives. It takes Awareness, Devotions, Risks and People's supports all African countries will get there.

FirstAfricanCoin

Stop this bullshit. I have asked you before as well, Tell me where you have done your research. In which African country, which state, which area. You have been avoiding the question.

If this just another coin than present it so. Dont make bullshit african research etc... FutSek !

FirstAfricanCoin
Activity: 9
This life is full of mystery including many dumb user from  those who are the senior to the jr member that can't reason or appreciate a coin with some honesty here , And i believe if it was a dude from another continent trying to make this same post you all will start clamoring embracing it while they are trying to scam you then later you cry out loud that you lost money.

To me i will give this coin a GREEN LIGHT cause only few people from that continent comes out with coin unlike most bunch of thieves  that fails us i won't mention coins on here. And to you above think all African's are scammer YOU GOT it all wrong their are still GOOD EGG in that region.

OP this is my message to you, Sky wont be the limit for your coin i believe ,no matter the back comment you get from people and F****D head people here please just keep your heads up it one of those hard time you have t go through to make your coin survive and please proof the people wrong and let them know you know what you're doing. I will keep a look out on this thread when you have your ipo detail available i will surely risk my earnings on you. Good Luck 

nope sorry bud not racism people are just tired of these uncreative me too scams, has nothing to do with what continent you are on. That alone shows how little you know about crypto. I know more people on the eastern part of the world on this board than people from the US so your just wrong on all fronts.

Thank you for changing my perspective over creativity to coin, but i believe not every coin mostly the clone coin that are successful are all creative all they did get was time and continuity also with the community support which is very important . My point to the dude just to let those team work their plans out not just to jump in conclusion at first glance
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Activity: 57
Africancoin is finally here Smiley
Activity: 16
Guys... I'd like to know which African country you did your research in.

I am currently working in Various african countries and know situation here first hand... So provide details on your research please
+1,we all want to see the dev's research.otherwise it'll be a scam and another shit coin.

You are right about that , of which i believe we will get his research info up for us
Activity: 252
I am looking for a dev!
Guys... I'd like to know which African country you did your research in.

I am currently working in Various african countries and know situation here first hand... So provide details on your research please
+1,we all want to see the dev's research.otherwise it'll be a scam and another shit coin.
Activity: 16
http://FACC.pool.mn/ is ready for pre-registrations!
Mining will be available when FirstAfricanCoin launches!
Feel free to register and configure your miners before the coin launch

http://FACC.pool.mn offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

http://pool.mn/Themes/Dilber/images/theme/logo.png

Thank you for the support, Dev will be adding this pool site on the main post can't wait for the launch date
Activity: 154
http://FACC.pool.mn/ is ready for pre-registrations!
Mining will be available when FirstAfricanCoin launches!
Feel free to register and configure your miners before the coin launch

http://FACC.pool.mn offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
This life is full of mystery including many dumb user from  those who are the senior to the jr member that can't reason or appreciate a coin with some honesty here , And i believe if it was a dude from another continent trying to make this same post you all will start clamoring embracing it while they are trying to scam you then later you cry out loud that you lost money.

To me i will give this coin a GREEN LIGHT cause only few people from that continent comes out with coin unlike most bunch of thieves  that fails us i won't mention coins on here. And to you above think all African's are scammer YOU GOT it all wrong their are still GOOD EGG in that region.

OP this is my message to you, Sky wont be the limit for your coin i believe ,no matter the back comment you get from people and F****D head people here please just keep your heads up it one of those hard time you have t go through to make your coin survive and please proof the people wrong and let them know you know what you're doing. I will keep a look out on this thread when you have your ipo detail available i will surely risk my earnings on you. Good Luck 

nope sorry bud not racism people are just tired of these uncreative me too scams, has nothing to do with what continent you are on. That alone shows how little you know about crypto. I know more people on the eastern part of the world on this board than people from the US so your just wrong on all fronts.
Activity: 9
This life is full of mystery including many dumb user from  those who are the senior to the jr member that can't reason or appreciate a coin with some honesty here , And i believe if it was a dude from another continent trying to make this same post you all will start clamoring embracing it while they are trying to scam you then later you cry out loud that you lost money.

To me i will give this coin a GREEN LIGHT cause only few people from that continent comes out with coin unlike most bunch of thieves  that fails us i won't mention coins on here. And to you above think all African's are scammer YOU GOT it all wrong their are still GOOD EGG in that region.

How many accounts do you have?

http://s27.postimg.org/hwj5s3dv7/samefag.png
That hilarious you can ask the mode of the forum to tell you that , or probably ask on google to give you more details
Activity: 224
Dev... You have not answered my question yet.
Please answer it.
Activity: 49
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
OP, why where you samefagging yesterday? I mean you logged out with 2 accounts within 10 minutes. Was internetcafe time over?

Edit: Lol he is offline again.
Hmmmm...

Interesting scam I must say.
I also live in Africa and work in a lot of the African countries.

I would dearly like to know how in the seven hells you are going to make this coin a part of daily African lives where most people:
1. Do not even know what a smart phone looks like.
2. Do not have internet access (phone or PC).

According to OP you are a team with members from all over Africa.
You are lying. Now pls stop trying to take advantage of something you do not have a clue about.

Firstly i will like to know which African country you do live in? and to answer your question i did say we are team of 8 and we are from the North south east and west of  african didn't say we are from individual countries of africa so note that .

Part of your world might be limited to civilization which we know ofcourse that not all african country are well educated and facilitated but with the likes of South Africa,Kenya,Ghana,Togo,Nigeria,Ivory Coast,Lybia,Egypt,Tunisa i can keep naming them on are well used to smart phones and PC and with good internet , and what i think you should be talking about that africa lacks now is electricity so in my opinion i believe you are not from any part africa if you don't have any good thing to say about our continent or any contribution you can always skip this post and write some where else. You also need to be optimistic not the vice-versa...Right!! Africa needs development and First African Coin initiative is part of it.

FirstAfricanCoin

I live in South Africa most of the time but I work all over Africa.
Take your scam out of my backyard buddy. You have no clue.

I guess that means you have a personal scam issue, please could you not pass the aggression on us? watch out for our coin! i promise you'll wish you can take back all your spoken words

FirstAfricanCoins
Activity: 274
Hmmmm...

Interesting scam I must say.
I also live in Africa and work in a lot of the African countries.

I would dearly like to know how in the seven hells you are going to make this coin a part of daily African lives where most people:
1. Do not even know what a smart phone looks like.
2. Do not have internet access (phone or PC).

According to OP you are a team with members from all over Africa.
You are lying. Now pls stop trying to take advantage of something you do not have a clue about.

Firstly i will like to know which African country you do live in? and to answer your question i did say we are team of 8 and we are from the North south east and west of  african didn't say we are from individual countries of africa so note that .

Part of your world might be limited to civilization which we know ofcourse that not all african country are well educated and facilitated but with the likes of South Africa,Kenya,Ghana,Togo,Nigeria,Ivory Coast,Lybia,Egypt,Tunisa i can keep naming them on are well used to smart phones and PC and with good internet , and what i think you should be talking about that africa lacks now is electricity so in my opinion i believe you are not from any part africa if you don't have any good thing to say about our continent or any contribution you can always skip this post and write some where else. You also need to be optimistic not the vice-versa...Right!! Africa needs development and First African Coin initiative is part of it.

FirstAfricanCoin

I live in South Africa most of the time but I work all over Africa.
Take your scam out of my backyard buddy. You have no clue.
this coin sell too expensive , I can't afford to buy .
Total Coin is is too large , Block rewards is too many

We are still working on some changes and we urge you to keep checking for an update soon as we promise to make our attributes as flexible as possible for everyone that has interest

FirstAfricanCoin
Pages:
Jump to: