Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][FACC]FirstAfricanCoin - X11 Algorithm - PoW/PoS |NO PREMINE | NO IPO - page 3. (Read 5559 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hmmmm...

Interesting scam I must say.
I also live in Africa and work in a lot of the African countries.

I would dearly like to know how in the seven hells you are going to make this coin a part of daily African lives where most people:
1. Do not even know what a smart phone looks like.
2. Do not have internet access (phone or PC).

According to OP you are a team with members from all over Africa.
You are lying. Now pls stop trying to take advantage of something you do not have a clue about.

Firstly i will like to know which African country you do live in? and to answer your question i did say we are team of 8 and we are from the North south east and west of  african didn't say we are from individual countries of africa so note that .

Part of your world might be limited to civilization which we know ofcourse that not all african country are well educated and facilitated but with the likes of South Africa,Kenya,Ghana,Togo,Nigeria,Ivory Coast,Lybia,Egypt,Tunisa i can keep naming them on are well used to smart phones and PC and with good internet , and what i think you should be talking about that africa lacks now is electricity so in my opinion i believe you are not from any part africa if you don't have any good thing to say about our continent or any contribution you can always skip this post and write some where else. You also need to be optimistic not the vice-versa...Right!! Africa needs development and First African Coin initiative is part of it.

FirstAfricanCoin
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
Hmmmm...

Interesting scam I must say.
I also live in Africa and work in a lot of the African countries.

I would dearly like to know how in the seven hells you are going to make this coin a part of daily African lives where most people:
1. Do not even know what a smart phone looks like.
2. Do not have internet access (phone or PC).

According to OP you are a team with members from all over Africa.
You are lying. Now pls stop trying to take advantage of something you do not have a clue about.
Activity: 16
this coin sell too expensive , I can't afford to buy .
Total Coin is is too large , Block rewards is too many

Hopefully the Dev team will reduce the share price seems is too expensive as well to me too
Activity: 486
this coin sell too expensive , I can't afford to buy .
Total Coin is is too large , Block rewards is too many
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
This life is full of mystery including many dumb user from  those who are the senior to the jr member that can't reason or appreciate a coin with some honesty here , And i believe if it was a dude from another continent trying to make this same post you all will start clamoring embracing it while they are trying to scam you then later you cry out loud that you lost money.

To me i will give this coin a GREEN LIGHT cause only few people from that continent comes out with coin unlike most bunch of thieves  that fails us i won't mention coins on here. And to you above think all African's are scammer YOU GOT it all wrong their are still GOOD EGG in that region.

OP this is my message to you, Sky wont be the limit for your coin i believe ,no matter the back comment you get from people and F****D head people here please just keep your heads up it one of those hard time you have t go through to make your coin survive and please proof the people wrong and let them know you know what you're doing. I will keep a look out on this thread when you have your ipo detail available i will surely risk my earnings on you. Good Luck  

How many accounts do you have?

Activity: 9
This life is full of mystery including many dumb user from  those who are the senior to the jr member that can't reason or appreciate a coin with some honesty here , And i believe if it was a dude from another continent trying to make this same post you all will start clamoring embracing it while they are trying to scam you then later you cry out loud that you lost money.

To me i will give this coin a GREEN LIGHT cause only few people from that continent comes out with coin unlike most bunch of thieves  that fails us i won't mention coins on here. And to you above think all African's are scammer YOU GOT it all wrong their are still GOOD EGG in that region.

OP this is my message to you, Sky wont be the limit for your coin i believe ,no matter the back comment you get from people and F****D head people here please just keep your heads up it one of those hard time you have t go through to make your coin survive and please proof the people wrong and let them know you know what you're doing. I will keep a look out on this thread when you have your ipo detail available i will surely risk my earnings on you. Good Luck 
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Guys guys take it easy please.  The dev will only have 5000000 coins at launch.  The fact that it's only 300 per block is meaningless.  I am sure we can trust BCT username "FirstAfricanCoin" not to dump that pre-mine.  Oh wait it doesn't matter because no real exchange picks up shitcoins like this.  No one will post buy orders knowing that premine is out there.  It's a dead coin already.  Figure out a better scam chump this one is tired.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!

Today is your lucky day, the UK lottery has chosen your email address to be the lucky winner of 10000000 Dollar. To claim your prize just send us a blank piece of paper with your autograph at the bottom..

Kind regards,

Nigerian Prince
[email protected]
New account , IPO , no escrow , name that sounds cool only to idiots...
And we have another scamcoin

Everyone has rights to their opinions, we will only receive the payment for IPO through an escrow and a reliable escrow's detail will be posted soon

FirstAfricanCoin
Activity: 448
Sounds like you've read a wikipedia article about Africa.

You should probably read some about marketing, too.
Am i totally wrong or is this total bullshit:

"We are dividing the IPO into 375 shares of 10,000 coins each. Each share will be going for 0.50 Bitcoin and the maximum purchase of 4 shares per individual, or 5,000 coins, which will cost 0.25 Bitcoin."

means to me:
1 share = 10 000 coins = 0.5 btc
4 shares = 20 000 (4x5000) = 0.25

Undecided Huh

Sorry about the mix up, the  "5,000 coins, which will cost 0.25 Bitcoin" simply explains the minimum amount of share's obtainable by an individual

FirstAfricanCoin
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Wow!  This has to be a great coin.  Look at the logo.  All shiny and gold. 

Dev, I definitely want in on this.  Looks better than a whole hog on a barbecue. 

I'm in.  Now where do I send the btc?  I don't care about no stinking escrow.  I trust you.  Now what's your btc address so I can send it to you right away.  I sure don't want to miss out on this.  This coin will replace bitcoin.  I know it's going to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Am i totally wrong or is this total bullshit:

"We are dividing the IPO into 375 shares of 10,000 coins each. Each share will be going for 0.50 Bitcoin and the maximum purchase of 4 shares per individual, or 5,000 coins, which will cost 0.25 Bitcoin."

means to me:
1 share = 10 000 coins = 0.5 btc
4 shares = 20 000 (4x5000) 5000 = 0.25

Undecided Huh
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
New account , IPO , no escrow , name that sounds cool only to idiots...
And we have another scamcoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Guys... I'd like to know which African country you did your research in.

I am currently working in Various african countries and know situation here first hand... So provide details on your research please
Interesting.  Yet another X11 coin.  Will be interesting to see if this one get's added to coinwarz or coinchoose anytime soon.  Best of luck to you.

Thanks for having faith in us...We will not disappoint you

FirstAfricanCoin
Seriously? You've done researches and are sure FACC will become globally accepted in Africa? Could we see the data you were working on?

Yes we have done our researches and we are positive it is going to be embraced by majority if not all simply because it's one of the first of its' kind in Africa...the good part is we leave our innovation open for knowledgeable people such as yourself to give us suggestions and ideas on how to make FirstAfricanCoin one of the best thresholds for Africa and the rest of the world.

FirstAfricanCoin
Countdown?

We urge everybody that are looking forward to FACC's launch date to exercise a little patience and be sure to keep up with our announcement page as we promise to announce the launch date sooner than later

FirstAfricanCoin

Activity: 8
Seriously? You've done researches and are sure FACC will become globally accepted in Africa? Could we see the data you were working on?

ha ha

this is the funniest clone coin i got to see in a while.

i wish you all the best.
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: